Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also really aging herself. I’m thinking of a specific model or actress or some character with the sun wrinkled skin, silk scarf as headpiece and like oversized beachy outfits. I can see them, but can’t remember who I’m thinking of. No Jagger? maybe she reminds me of the mother from the StyleLikeU duo? It’s very I’ve left my high profile job in marketing to retire early and live my best LiveLoveLaugh life.

The mum from StyleLikeU does love a headscarf however she is infinitely more stylish and creative than BB. Sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yay a £305 polyester dress! Definitely wouldn’t be comfortable over 20*C. I wonder if she really thinks it’s worth that kind of money or just trying to monetise the story with affiliate links.

Reactions: 5
Brittany is so boring, her over-explanation of everything drives me insane. So monotonous and bland. It seems like she's trying so hard to construct a sentence or organise her thoughts. She reminds me of all the white girls I went to art school with who have decided to pretend they are 'creative' but are completely untalented. Like they wear the 'right' brands, and go to the 'right places' but their existence is a beige vanilla mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her walking us through her work outfits mentioning she can't add any pops of colour as though she does normally.

Edit: Oop I take it back she's got a green jumper on now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to know what will happen to their 2 up 2 down after moving into their 3 up 2 down. Anyone's guesses?

Reactions: 3
One of Deans recent stories said they had to get into the new house asap so I guess it’s been sold or they’re selling?

Reactions: 3
Brittany's content is interesting to me in that sometimes it's the perfect tonic of calm and quietly inspiring, and other times it takes me a full week to get through one of her videos.
I'm the same. I find her really sort of sweetly-awkward and peaceful to watch, but only for a couple of vlogs and then I need a break. She (and Dean, I'm assuming) is just such an overly self-conscious hipster, it's actually painful.

Reactions: 12
IMG_4730.png

Unless the bride doesn’t care/requested guests wear light colors this dress seems a little too close to white to wear to a wedding… maybe just the lighting though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I know! I cracked up when I saw that
She's walking like she's about to throw the first punch at a fight 😂

That's definitely not a dress color I would ever choose for a wedding. Even if the couple asked everyone to wear light colors, there are other light colors. But leave it to BB to wear beige to a wedding.

The dress itself reminds me of the Pretty in Pink dress Andi wears. But beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
like she's trying so hard to construct a sentence or organise her thoughts.
like she's trying too hard to appear sophisticated and knowledgeable, but she's not

Yay a £305 polyester dress!
this is why I can't take anything she does seriously. she bangs on about quality clothing and is always trying so hard to appear better than everyoen else because she buys independent high-end designer brands. yet here she is shilling polyester dresses because they fit her aesthetic and she can make money off the affiliate links.

she thinks she's better than other infleuncers because she focuses on "high end" brands, which she thinks automatically makes them better quality. you're still wearing polyester, BB!

Reactions: 4