Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram grid is becoming more and more bizarre by the day.
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t go straight to the comments to see people’s reactions.

Reactions: 8
I just don't get it, is her team photoshopping her photos so badly to get attention?

• Wow

Interested to see how this turns out.

@Yel 🙄 that’s honestly so bad it has to be done on purpose! Do you think they actually do want the attention around her account right now? Something is up with this whole story. Her account is getting so much attention if you were her mum would you not change the password 😐
I fell down a Britney hole over the last few days watching her older Instagram uploads 😂 she’s like a Disney character who’s had too much coffee in some of them.
I’d love to know what her relationship with her kids is like

The warped photo was weird since weeks before she was talking about a conspiracy theory (her words) that the paparazzi were editing her photos to make her look bigger, then she went on a crusade to lose 4 (FOUR) pounds which she did successfully.

With that being said, I take everything Britney does on Insta with a pinch of salt and find her really cute and endearing so I don't care that she has warped photos. She's mad as a box of frogs.

Reactions: 2
Under her conservatorship would she even be allowed to post on social media without prior approval?

Under her conservatorship would she even be allowed to post on social media without prior approval?
It affects her ability to spend her own money, sign contracts / work (i.e. Vegas). It's a complete myth that she can't drive or use a phone.

Reactions: 5
JAMIE SPEARS IS BARRED FROM HAVING ANY CONTACT WITH BRITNEY SPEARS’ TWO MINOR SONS.

Britney’s custodial rights are deteriorating rapidly after a physical altercation Between her father and eldest son took place over the weekend.

due to Britney’s mental state, Federline has 70% custody of their two sons, Sean and Jayden. However, they did not paint the entire picture. New reports from The Blast allege Jamie Spears had a physical altercation with Sean. It is believed Mr. Spears broke down Sean’s door and violently shook him.

Federline filed a battery report with police and asked a judge to grant a restraining order that protects Sean and Jayden from their grandfather. A judge has ruled in favor of the restraining order, meaning Mr. Spears is currently not allowed to have any contact with the boys, The Blast claims.

Kevin’s longtime attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, filed documents in the ongoing custody case with multiple stipulations and demands – all of which Britney’s team agreed to.

Despite earlier reports claiming Britney has 30% unsupervised custody of Sean and Jayden, new reports claim Kevin now has “full legal custody of both boys.”Britney’s visits with the boys must be supervised by an adult that Kevin personally approves – obviously it must be someone that is not Mr. Spears. Britney is no longer allowed overnight visits.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Those poor kids 🙁 Jamie was an alcoholic when Britney was growing up too (allegedly).

I don’t understand where her mum is in all of this.

TMZ revealed earlier in the day that Britney has reached a new custody agreement with Kevin. It's unclear whether Jamie's alleged abuse has any baring on such an outcome.
The new agreement states that Kevin has been granted custody of the boys in the amount of 70 percent.
That leaves the blonde hitmaker with only 30 percent custody.

And to think everyone thought Kevin was the leeching scumbag 😐
He father seems to be the real issue.

Reactions: 9

Yel

everyone thought Kevin was the leeching scumbag 😐
The sad thing he is, but he's not the worst one in her life.

The dad seemed unhinged in her documentary, with all his duck tape everywhere

Reactions: 4
Her Instagram is just proof she needs to be under a conservatorship.... 😐
Why? Cos she's a bit weird? The woman hasn't been able to leave the house without permission for a decade and can barely make new friends, I'm not surprised she's entertained herself with fashion shows and seems totally in her own world.

I dont mean to have a go at you specifically but that kind of comment is exactly why people havent questioned the conservatorship for so long. Conservatorships are typically there for people who have dementia, are in comas or severe mental illnesses. Britney has been working for 10 years. There is no way she should be working and still not have any freedom to make decisions about herself. Imagine churning out albums, shows and products for 10 years and not being able to control your own money or even go for a walk without permission.

I'm sorry if I sound OTT or harsh. This sums up how ridiculous this conservatorship is better than I could

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly I wouldn't take the Kremlins word on Britney, from an outsiders view she really doesn't appear to be in a good place. The courts are privy to far more information than us or Putin have.

Honestly I wouldn't take the Kremlins word on Britney, from an outsiders view she really doesn't appear to be in a good place. The courts are privy to far more information than us or Putin have.
I agree and I'm not disputing that she has some mental health issues. I just mean that having a conservatorship while being stable enough to work as much as she has doesnt add up.

I'm sorry if I sound OTT or harsh. This sums up how ridiculous this conservatorship is better than I could
Personally I think this was a load of crap 🤣 you’ve quoted directly from it earlier in your message....

onservatorships are typically there for people who have dementia, are in comas or severe mental illnesses
That’s it..... a conservatorship, being made ward of state, all these decisions are made when a person doesn’t have the ability to look after themselves, she can work, there is no reason for her to throw her career away, she has kids to support, a house to pay for and a life to fund. But when she puts the mic down if she’s not taking her medication (which it’s been confirmed she doesn’t take if she’s not watched) or she’s not looking after herself physically and mentally it makes no difference what she’s doing, she will end up in the same position she was in in the past.

I don’t think she’s mentally well, I’m not judging from her Instagram stories alone and I know the court isn’t going on her Instagram stories either 🤣

This free Britney movement is nonsense, they see “pop star Britney”
No fan has the right to decide if she should be released from her conservatorship with the small amount of knowledge they have into her life.

The fact she has extremely limited access to her sons says a lot.

We can agree to disagree but unfortunately the court system have decided Britney needs help to keep herself safe.
My comment is a comment made in jest on a gossip site. Don’t be offended by it. 🙂

I agree and I'm not disputing that she has some mental health issues. I just mean that having a conservatorship while being stable enough to work as much as she has doesnt add up.
Because her issues are not what she’s doing at work, they can’t lock her in a padded room, she has the ability to work. She NEEDS to work, but it’s very clear when the Vegas show was disrupted she’s on a tight leash, and I assume that’s for a very valid reason.
She stopped taking her medication, nothing to do with her ability to perform on stage 🤷‍♀️ It’s her ability to look after herself that’s the issue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.