Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because her issues are not what she’s doing at work, they can’t lock her in a padded room, she has the ability to work.
My issue with it is that she has the rights of a child & I personally don’t think that’s fair. I don’t think it will ever make sense to me that she’s being controlled as a person while working. The financial side I can understand.

My comment is a comment made in jest on a gossip site. Don’t be offended by it. 🙂
I wasn’t, that’s why I was apologising for sounding harsh - tone is hard to convey! ☺ I’ve just followed her for 20 years and I find this whole thing really sad. And from everything I’ve read and listened to I believe it should be reviewed (and so does the court hence why they’re doing it in Jan, yey!)

Anyway I think most can agree that if she really does need a conservator it should be taken from her dad for good 😖

Reactions: 6
What is going on with Britney? She was my icon growing up. Just watched her new insta video and she looks completely out of it. I really honestly hope she’s okay but I honestly think she will be the next one they find 😣 does anyone know what’s going on?

Reactions: 1
What is going on with Britney? She was my icon growing up. Just watched her new insta video and she looks completely out of it. I really honestly hope she’s okay but I honestly think she will be the next one they find 😣 does anyone know what’s going on?
Has she deleted it? Edited to add I found it and 😱

I don’t necessarily think she’s in danger, I think she just lives in a different world and has done for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s trapped in a world of performing in her head, the way she twirls and poses is like a robot who’s been taught to do that and little else.

Its sad, she has being kept so isolated that she seems to have nothing but performing so dances and twirls like a little girl and dresses up to entertain herself.

It will be interesting to find what her son’s have to say about their upbringing. I say “will be” because I don’t doubt they will have something to say once they’re adults.

Reactions: 2
Ahh guys, I’ve not been paying much attention to her recently but she just posted this meme and reading the caption kind of alerted me to how this worrying situation doesn’t seem to be getting much better.

4E19023F-1E32-48BB-8AFC-A6459F5736EE.png 430D75F8-4A4D-4606-9335-A2BBB21E6667.jpeg

First of all the caption itself, genuinley sounds like it was written by a 7 year old. I know there’s that theory about people staying the same age they got famous at, she was older when ‘hit me baby...’ came out but ooh maybe the mickey mouse club? Not that it’s a hard fact anyway. She could also have just mentally regressed somehow as a reaction to trauma.

I also can’t believe the actual content of the post. “Reading all the mean comments really hurts my feelings!!” “Shouldn’t be saying those mean things to someone you don’t even know!!” What? She’s talking about some Instagram criticism ? This woman has been famous for over 20 years! That’s the thing though she’s clearly not capable of coping with her identity of being a grown woman and a famous one ar that.

On the topic of what people are actually saying... equally concerning. Basically she shot a bunch of photos looking very.. druggy tbh, meant to look all done up but with her eyeliner kind of smudged and that dark circles under the eyes gaunt look. She’s standing in front of this red backdrop like it’s professional but it all just looks really badly haphazardly done. Anyway she’s been intermittently posting pictures from that one shoot in between lots of tacky looking motivational quotes and her grid is a mess. I’ll post a screenshot of it and one of the pictures below. So people had been commenting that she was only posting from that shoot. In a playfully sarcastic way mainly, nothing heavy. But that’s what she’s saying is mean and has hurt her feelings. A lot of concern about her wellbeing in the comments too. It’s really like a car crash in slow mortion. What’s her boyfriends deal ? Why isn’t he helping her ? Is he a druggy ? Or a sponge ? Both ?
Britney is a rare case of a real a-listers you can’t help just have a bit of a soft spot for. And now, worry....

0820DB9D-C095-43BD-806B-1EAA00CD21F4.png
0F640237-CEE7-4828-A486-74633EEE1656.jpeg

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ah, I love Britney. She seems genuinely sweet. I’m worried about her because she seems in a bad place and does not have good people around her :/ I’d be really sad if anything ever happened to her.

I think she looks nice in those pictures tbh

She's definitely one I worry about. I found it strange that her son did a live a few weeks ago and made comments about his grandad, the papers reported on the fact he called him a dick or something but the kid actually said he wanted his grandpa to go off and die which shows he has really strong feelings towards him. I don't think Britney will ever get the help she needs unfortunately :(

Reactions: 3
Kevin Federline has given those children the one thing Britney always said she wanted for them, a normal childhood.
I don’t get the hate he receives as he seems a decent dad, I think she’s lucky she had kids with him and not some Hollywood bleep like Timberlake.

Reactions: 16
Sadly I don't think Britney will ever be right again. The best I hope for is she gets the support she needs.

I'm not sure about the boyfriend, if he's a boyfriend or a paid for handler. He appears to be a basic gym bro that encourages her and she seems quite dependant on him.

Oh a Britney thread. Fab. Just posted about her latest insta on Secret Celeb Gossip. I think she's emotionally still the 16 year old who got famous, with a heavy dose of mental health issues.

Reactions: 9
Her fella is a handler but seems to actually care about her. But it's all very very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I just feel sad thinking about Britney now. I feel like fame ruined her and her life isn’t really that much of a life at all really.

Reactions: 8
“Britney is a rare case of a real a-listers you can’t help just have a bit of a soft spot for.”

Yes, I think that’s true too. I don’t know anyone that actually dislikes her as a person, they may not be fans or approve of her image or songs but I’ve never known anyone to say they actually don’t like her as a person. Her breakdown last decade would have finished any other celebrities career off, but even then, when the media was making her a laughing stock, I feel people still silently rooted for her to get back on track.

Reactions: 7
I stopped reading celebrity magazines and newspapers the minute they printed Britney on the front when she was strapped down on the stretcher in the ambulance.
Britney never had the childhood she should’ve. Pushy parents springs to mind. Her father has ruined her completely. How a parent can control their child like that I’ll never know. I think Kevin genuinely loved her and he loves those boys. She loves her boys but probably doesn’t know how to parent properly because she was never patented properly and because she’s probably never had that opportunity to be a mum because her dad was pushing her back on stage etc.
There’s a big movement in America where everyone seems to know what’s going on but the courts won’t overrule their original decision for her dad to control everything. It’s such a shame. This fella she has, I don’t know - I hope he does love her and that she can find peace and happiness in her life with her children.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.