Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped reading celebrity magazines and newspapers the minute they printed Britney on the front when she was strapped down on the stretcher in the ambulance.
Britney never had the childhood she should’ve. Pushy parents springs to mind. Her father has ruined her completely. How a parent can control their child like that I’ll never know. I think Kevin genuinely loved her and he loves those boys. She loves her boys but probably doesn’t know how to parent properly because she was never patented properly and because she’s probably never had that opportunity to be a mum because her dad was pushing her back on stage etc.
There’s a big movement in America where everyone seems to know what’s going on but the courts won’t overrule their original decision for her dad to control everything. It’s such a shame. This fella she has, I don’t know - I hope he does love her and that she can find peace and happiness in her life with her children.

I used to frequent some message boards at the time, I stoped when they started making fun of her. They were posting her head shaving and umbrella pics as avatars because they thought "her derangement funny" and "her trailer trash is showing." Bitched her out for looking "rachet." A previous poster said mentioned not knowing anyone who didn't like her, one poster on the previous board loathed her. Would not accept mental illness was a reason to stop being nasty about her appearance and behaviour.

Reactions: 2
She’s posted on her insta about helping anyone who needs it. She is so pure. I hope to god people don’t take advantage. I feel deeply sorry for her; the media, the showbiz bubble, it ruined her life and she just seems like the sweetest person. I don’t think I’ve ever read a bad thing about her. Never heard her referred to as a diva or anything like of the other big stars.

Reactions: 11
She seems manic. She doesn’t keep still when she’s stood there talking - constantly moving from side to side or rocking back & forth.

What is the deal with her kids - have they actually been taken away from her?

Reactions: 3
Her kids have lived with Kevin Federline (who in my humble opinion seems a pretty decent dad) for most of their lives now.
It’s really sad when you stop and think about how long she’s actually been under her current guardianship.

I read her mums book a few years ago which briefly covers the Sam Lutfi era. It did sound like she was being drugged by him. Pair that with her bipolar and it is a recipe for disaster.

The rapid speech in her recent videos makes me think her bipolar medication needs adjusting.

Has anyone watched Britney for the record? I highly recommend it. Was filmed after her breakdown and you seem to see the real person underneath it all in that film. Sweet and funny and quite goofy.

I think she is heading for another breakdown. As she said herself in for the record, I wish she would go back to Louisiana and be surrounded by her family. Instead she is with her boyfriend And apparently wants to have a baby with him (she has spoken about this and it is in court records from a few months back).

In for the record she was honest about the fact that she just wants to meet a man and have someone there for her and I’m not sure she has the best picker when it comes to guys. I really wish it had worked out with Jason Trawick. He seemed really good for her.

Reactions: 3
I love Britney soooo much.

I wish her father would relinquish her role and she would move somewhere peaceful and retire with her money and her pets and her boys, and find a nice genuine man like her sister did.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else blasting the oops album this week for the 20th anniv? 😁 Think it’s my fav along with ‘Britney’
I love Britney soooo much.

I wish her father would relinquish her role and she would move somewhere peaceful and retire with her money and her pets and her boys, and find a nice genuine man like her sister did.
Same here. I used to really want her to make a big musical comeback where she performs like she used to with life in her eyes.
But now I just want her to have whatever she wants! If that means never performing again and just being a lady of leisure with her paintings then I hope that’s what she gets 💜

Did anyone see her ig post saying she can’t believe some random musician knew who she is. I don’t think she realises she’s The Britney Spears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Britney's instagram has always been a little...kooky. But then again Britney has always had a kooky personality that didnt always come through in interviews. Considering she cant go out and about without permission, I'm not surprised she makes these odd little skits and fashion shows in her house.

I'm not denying she's unwell, but I listen to a couple of podcasts (Britneysgram and eatpraybritney) who go through this stuff and the legal side in detail (they're not crazed stans).

It's quite obvious that she wants to get out of her conservatorship - they're usually for people in comas or with dementia. Her team say that she needs to be in it, which means they control who she sees, and what she does, including taking her meds. She's not allowed to drive without permission (or on her own) and they can take away her phone. So why has she been on multiple tours, a Vegas residency, had multiple albums and release branded products in that time? If she can't even be trusted with a phone?

Either she's capable of looking after herself and they've trapped her in the conservatorship (she cant appoint her own lawyer). Or she really is that mentally unwell, in which case, why are they making her be in the public eye? Both of those scenarios point to wrong-doings in her team.
Absolutely agree with this, there is most definitely something not quite right with the whole arrangement.
If she was that unwell, she wouldn’t be capable of performing on endless tours etc. I think she’s stuck in it and has no way out. I really feel sad when I see her posts on Instagram.

I love Britney and she has an amazing figure, BUT.....WHY does she insist on wearing those god awful low rise shorts/leggings/jeans like it’s still 2003?

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree with this, there is most definitely something not quite right with the whole arrangement.
If she was that unwell, she wouldn’t be capable of performing on endless tours etc. I think she’s stuck in it and has no way out. I really feel sad when I see her posts on Instagram.

I love Britney and she has an amazing figure, BUT.....WHY does she insist on wearing those god awful low rise shorts/leggings/jeans like it’s still 2003?
Have you seen this? So funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she was that unwell, she wouldn’t be capable of performing on endless tours etc.
It’s fairly standard in the rock circuit isn’t it? Pete Doherty keeps on making his managers money despite being a hopeless junkie, Kurt Cobain was under a 24/7 medical team and back recording and touring days after a serious overdose! Amy Winehouse was so successful as an earner that she was pushed to work harder than ever just as her fragile life was falling apart.

Reactions: 6
It’s fairly standard in the rock circuit isn’t it? Pete Doherty keeps on making his managers money despite being a hopeless junkie, Kurt Cobain was under a 24/7 medical team and back recording and touring days after a serious overdose! Amy Winehouse was so successful as an earner that she was pushed to work harder than ever just as her fragile life was falling apart.
Yeah, totally! It’s just really sad to know she’s stuck in a certain situation...maybe because she’s female it’s a bit more relatable.

Reactions: 1
This thread has made me feel so sad! I was a huge Britney fan as a young teenager, and she brought me so much joy as I struggled through my teens. I had no idea all this was going on, and it breaks my heart. I saw her in concert during her Oops tour, think I was about 15, and she was incredible. Absolutely perfect performance. Then saw her again during her circus tour and she was a shadow of her former self. It troubled me, and I stopped following her really. Every time I saw a video (either a promotional video or live performance) of her it all seemed so wrong. I was always a bit angry that the black out album ever happened, and wondered who was looking after her, and it’s clear now. No one. How is this tit allowed to happen?! I hope she finds peace. I’m so sad that this has all happened to her.

Reactions: 8
All the drugs had a permanent effect on her mental health. She doesn't act normal anymore. Does she have dementia ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This thread has made me feel so sad! I was a huge Britney fan as a young teenager, and she brought me so much joy as I struggled through my teens. I had no idea all this was going on, and it breaks my heart. I saw her in concert during her Oops tour, think I was about 15, and she was incredible. Absolutely perfect performance. Then saw her again during her circus tour and she was a shadow of her former self. It troubled me, and I stopped following her really. Every time I saw a video (either a promotional video or live performance) of her it all seemed so wrong. I was always a bit angry that the black out album ever happened, and wondered who was looking after her, and it’s clear now. No one. How is this tit allowed to happen?! I hope she finds peace. I’m so sad that this has all happened to her.
Same here, I saw her at the Onyx Hotel tour (which was the start of the decline with K Fed but she was still amazing) and then saw the circus tour and she really was a shadow like you say. They is really no one like her these days. Plus she’s just a really sweet person.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s a single person in the industry that has ever really had anything bad to say about Britney, which is lovely. I’ve just finished Jessica Simpson’s book where she talks about how lovely Britney is/was...Aguilera on the other hand....

Reactions: 7
When Hendrix od'd, committed suicide,was murdered (delete as per your own views) one of management team said 'Great move' as he started bringing in more money than when he was alive.

• Wow
Just seen the #FreeBritney hashtag, what is going on? A lot of articles are behind paywalls. That conservatorship sounds sinister...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.