Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine hanging on to something like this from when you were 10?! it is like they haven't grown up or developed any more respect for women at all
She said he told her the bet was made when they were twelve. I thought it was quite funny to then see it through years later!

She said he told her the bet was made when they were twelve. I thought it was quite funny to then see it through years later!
I think what annoys me is him doing it immediately, it would just make you feel like a conquest and nothing more which I don;t think is very flattering, in the interview I saw she didn't seem to find it funny

Reactions: 8
Janet said Justin was supposed to rip off the top part of the bustier and reveal the red lacey bra and they'd practiced in rehearsals, but during the live show he ripped off the whole thing to expose her breast. You can see Janet covering up her breast immediately afterwards. The problem was she got all of the blame and she felt Justin did not stand up for her and considering he was the one who ripped the garment, he was allowed to thrive whilst her career was in tatters. CBS chief Les Moonves is trash, he held a massive grudge against Janet because of it and he was instrumental in trying to ruin her career. Moonves felt Jackson and Timberlake did it on purpose and banned them from the Grammys, however when Justin cried and apologised and he was allowed to return. However, Janet was not because he felt she was not sorry enough and he had her blacklisted from Viacom and radio stations. He's now disgraced following allegatons of abuse and sex harrassment so I guess karma bit him on the arse! Poor Janet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Janet said Justin was supposed to rip off the top part of the bustier and reveal the red lacey bra and they'd practiced in rehearsals, but during the live show he ripped off the whole thing to expose her breast. You can see Janet covering up her breast immediately afterwards. The problem was she got all of the blame and she felt Justin did not stand up for her and considering he was the one who ripped the garment, he was allowed to thrive whilst her career was in tatters. CBS chief Les Moonves is trash, he held a massive grudge against Janet because of it and he was instrumental in trying to ruin her career. Moonves felt Jackson and Timberlake did it on purpose and banned them from the Grammys, however when Justin cried and apologised and he was allowed to return. However, Janet was not because he felt she was not sorry enough and he had her blacklisted from Viacom and radio stations. He's now disgraced following allegatons of abuse and sex harrassment so I guess karma bit him on the arse! Poor Janet.
It was really unbelievable how it totally destroyed her career, I remember radio stations boycotting her work (IIRC) and she was dropped from various award ceremonies. I'm glad she hasn't responded to his meaningless apology

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, I managed to catch the doc the weekend it aired on YT, my friend is now keen to watch it - does anyone know if there are any working links out there?

It was really unbelievable how it totally destroyed her career, I remember radio stations boycotting her work (IIRC) and she was dropped from various award ceremonies. I'm glad she hasn't responded to his meaningless apology
He’s literally only apologised In fear that his career is over because as we’ve seen in more recent times if someone speaks out about a Celeb it’s like a domino effect and everyone starts telling their stories!

Also, let’s not forget he’s cheated on his wife, rumoured a few times and more recently with Alisha Wainwright which he called a lapse in judgment!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
He’s literally only apologised In fear that his career is over because as we’ve seen in more recent times if someone speaks out about a Celeb it’s like a domino effect and everyone starts telling their stories!

Also, let’s not forget he’s cheated on his wife, rumoured a few times and more recently with Alisha Wainwright which he called a lapse in judgment!
I am glad this is finally happening, I have seen various articles recently talking about numerous incidents of his highly problematic behaviour, I never liked him as I'm not a fan of his music and he just comes across as annoyingly smug (IMO) so these are all (except the Janet thing) incidents I wasn't aware of before, very eye opening

Reactions: 8
Thank you for explaining this.

It would have been the manly thing for Justin to speak out and explain the situation.
He behaved like a chicken, only looking after himself.
Those man have a big mouth but no backbone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His part of apology about being white and privileged makes me icky tbh.

He's only realising all of this now and apologising because he has to. If he was sorry, he had all of the opportunities in the world to apologise.

Seems like a very PR friendly apology, that's all really
JT: I woke up today and realised I'M WHITE I'M MALE PRIVILEGED Wow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guys, I managed to catch the doc the weekend it aired on YT, my friend is now keen to watch it - does anyone know if there are any working links out there?
I have one which I know works and it is thishttps://www.veoh.com/watch/v142092704TX6y2nKd

Copy and paste the link, sorry I had to do it without spaces because the link wouldn't show up.

Reactions: 2
I have one which I know works and it is thishttps://www.veoh.com/watch/v142092704TX6y2nKd

Copy and paste the link, sorry I had to do it without spaces because the link wouldn't show up.
Absolute superstar! Thanks so much @Ophelia :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

He's just a massive douchebag, there's no other word for him. And I honestly never have and never will see the appeal in him.
It also wouldn't surprise me if he was riddled going with all sorts of skanks, probably still is swinging it about while his Mrs is recovering post-birth and looking after the kids. Know it's a massive ask but really hope it fucks his whole career up as people slowly see him for what he really is.

Reactions: 7
Here is another link to watch it if you need it.

I watched it last night. I get strange vibes from felicia.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The music industry have known for many years about how Britney was developing and displaying some very manic behaviour and quite pronounced facial ticks in private.I am talking 2000 -2001 era. This was also when she was at her absolute height in terms of exposure .Her day to day behaviour was extremely worrying as she would zone in and out and then do this really strange baby voice. It's been suggested that she may have the onset of Parkinsons or some degenerative disease. But I dont know because she was heavily involved in drugs for a while which could have caused a brain injury. Perhaps one of the most tragic showbiz stories. I knew someone in her circle and she said she had never heard Britney say a bad word against anyone. I think the documentary shows how much affection and genuine love that her fans have for her. They want the best for her and just want her protected.
and what is the source on this? You? I've followed Britney pretty closely and I've never heard of anything like that.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the documentary. I feel so sad knowing that by the time she will probably have the opportunity to be ‘free’ again, she would have lost out on so many prime years 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Here is another link to watch it if you need it.

I watched it last night. I get strange vibes from felicia.
I watched it tonight on sky. I’m confused why Felicia agreed to it given the rest of the family declined. Did Lynne Spears send her to do it?

Reactions: 5
Eeeessshhh that was a hard watch. It didn’t really address her current mental health, or what the courts know about that the public obviously doesn’t. Is anyone going to be truly objective about her care when there’s so much money to be made?

Reactions: 11
Felicia isn’t employed by Britney management company now, so free to do as she wishes.
I would love to know why Wallett resigned that suddenly, especially since he had requested a rise, or did he resign because he didnt get it ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.