Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish there was somebody on her side, looking out for her best interests.
me too. She is fighting a massive battle on her own with no one really in her corner.

Copies from here:
Lynn always tried to exploit Britney. She was the one who called Dr. Phil to come to the hospital when Britney had her breakdown. She’s the one who cut the deal for Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy announcement when she was 16. Lynn has always tried to profit off her daughters and I doubt she is a decent choice. Britney has been very clear that she does not want any of her family members involved in the conservatorship – she wants a neutral 3rd party to handle it.
Thanks for sharing this - i didnt realise that her mum had also been profiteering off her daughter(s). What a disgusting toad.

I’m not saying I think her mum should be involved in her conservatorship, I don’t know much about her family life. I just wanted to know why her mother isn’t trying to help her, because as a mother myself nothing could keep me from helping my children if they needed me. Sad that both her parents appear to be dickheads though. :/
Could not agree more with the last sentence.

I really truly hope that Britney is able to freely tell her truth at some point in her life.

When you look back now you realise just how crazy and inappropriate the things are, and they used to be accepted with no eyebrows raised. Christina Aguilera got all those type of questions too. The way Britney was treated when she broke up with Justin Timberlake was also ‘normal’ for the times, but looking back now it is unbelievable.
scary to think that this happened less than 20 years ago as well.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe her dad would let her live alone. I suspect there’s a team there preventing her from leaving/using the phone/computer etc. Almost like a facility. Terrible terrible state of affairs.
Yes of course, I bet there’s a whole entourage living with her
She’s monitored 24/7

Reactions: 6
First time I’ve ever posted on here...I’ve loved Britney like most since I was a young girl. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. I’ve been following the free Britney movement since listening to the girls on Britneysgram podcast and that voice Mail. The framing documentary was what people needed to see and I’m so glad so many people have seen it and have spoken out about it. I’ve heard the rumours about the Netflix one that’s in the making supposed to be more against the free Britney movement. Very frustrating!! I don’t think much will change until her boys turn 18...sadly. I just hope that this absolute s!it show of court hearings they do remove her father at some point this year. I don’t believe she’s got anyone on her side there at all.

Yes of course, I bet there’s a whole entourage living with her
She’s monitored 24/7
Does anyone know the story on Jamie Lynn & Britney?
Jamie Lynns close to Lou Taylor. If you look back to when Jamie lynn announced her first pregnancy Britney had no idea she was pregnant and found out from the paps. I know that was a very long time ago. She also partitioned just last year to take over Britneys estate but withdrew.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really recommend you watching this

poor Britney, she’s literally the strongest person I know

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
When her kids are finally adults sh** could hit the fan. They'll be able to see her when they want without her being threatened and blackmailed with access to them. She will also have no reason that compares to the love for her children to keep giving people what they want. I still can't believe she refused to do the shows and walked straight off the stage, fair play to her !

Maybe they are good kids who will stay under the radar and Kevin will keep them in line and they'll never say a word about the awful Spears family but I have a feeling that may not be the case when it comes to their relationship with Brits father

Reactions: 9
When her kids are finally adults sh** could hit the fan. They'll be able to see her when they want without her being threatened and blackmailed with access to them. She will also have no reason that compares to the love for her children to keep giving people what they want. I still can't believe she refused to do the shows and walked straight off the stage, fair play to her !

Maybe they are good kids who will stay under the radar and Kevin will keep them in line and they'll never say a word about the awful Spears family but I have a feeling that may not be the case when it comes to their relationship with Brits father
Didn't the younger one on a Instagram live or you tube start calling his grandad a dick? I think someone asked him about his grandad and he kept saying he was a dick

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Didn't the younger one on a Instagram live or you tube start calling his grandad a dick? I think someone asked him about his grandad and he kept saying he was a dick
Yeah he did... And the older one had a physical altercation with Jamie, then Kevin reported Jamie to the police (possibly got a restraining order?)

The kids clearly don't like him at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah I remember him doing the insta live last year. It’s all just so terribly sad. Her boys are getting older now and it won’t be long until they do turn 18. I wish her peers would speak out about it. Seems to have gone a lot quieter this week.

Reactions: 8
I was shocked when I saw that documentary about Britney and the appalling way she has been treated. 😪

She should be allowed to put in place her own business manager or board of trustees. If there is need for some third party involvement to protect her from bad decisions during periods of mental illness then it should be a person or company of HER choosing who takes on that role.

It's bloody outrageous that she is being treated like this.
The documentary didn't touch on her mental health at all.

Could someone please explain exactly what mental health problems Britney has been diagnosed with?

Reactions: 5
I was shocked when I saw that documentary about Britney and the appalling way she has been treated. 😪

She should be allowed to put in place her own business manager or board of trustees. If there is need for some third party involvement to protect her from bad decisions during periods of mental illness then it should be a person or company of HER choosing who takes on that role.

It's bloody outrageous that she is being treated like this.
The documentary didn't touch on her mental health at all.

Could someone please explain exactly what mental health problems Britney has been diagnosed with?
All I’ve ever read is that she has bipolar disorder. Hardly a reason to keep her under such strict control, if it is just that.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen court documents of her father claiming she’s got dementia. Karma is a thing and one day he’ll get his share. How can someone’s father treat them like this?

• Wow
She's a mind controlled puppet, feel very sorry for and all those like her. Vigilant citizen, mk ultra, monarch slave, kitten programming. It's a terrible open "secret"

Reactions: 4
Just watched the doc. Pretty sad. ☹
She went from a strong independent woman to someone who seems to have regressed into a young child. The only opinion I can form is that she’s completely isolated, controlled and drugged. I think the paps really didn’t help when she spiralled, but it appears everyone around her took the opportunity to jump in with their greedy mitts and wanted her to be a performing monkey. Good for her for refusing. I’m just surprised there aren’t more leaks regarding her conservatorship.

Just watched the doc. Pretty sad. ☹
She went from a strong independent woman to someone who seems to have regressed into a young child. The only opinion I can form is that she’s completely isolated, controlled and drugged. I think the paps really didn’t help when she spiralled, but it appears everyone around her took the opportunity to jump in with their greedy mitts and wanted her to be a performing monkey. Good for her for refusing. I’m just surprised there aren’t more leaks regarding her conservatorship.
I bet people will have to sign extremely strict ndas and maybe people get paid off. There’s literally barely any leaks at all. Anyone heard the rumour about the voice Mail that really did kick the whole free Britney thing into place? Apparently it was somebody who’s friends with Britney who works in the business.

Thank you for explaining this.

It would have been the manly thing for Justin to speak out and explain the situation.
He behaved like a chicken, only looking after himself.
Those man have a big mouth but no backbone.
To be fair Janet's explanation that she was only supposed to expose the top of a red lace bra is and Justin accidentally ripped the whole thing off is untrue. Everyone involved with the Superbowl halftime show has said she it was planned to expose her boob and it was her that pushed for it hence she a sun nipple ring on. Some have said the lights were supposed to see it for a split second but she'd definitely meant for it to happen, she just vastly misjudged what the audience reaction would be. She thought people would love it and instead they were booed.

There were several prominent people in the media that were gunning for Janet anyway. The press have a habit of building people up to knock them down and Janet was already in the cross hairs. There was also a political element (yes really) several people that work in the news media have since said they seized on 'nipplegate' to distract from coverage of the Iraq war. Another interesting thing that made the whole thing worse was at the time news spread that there was this amazing new website called 'youtube' were you could upload whole videos and watch see Janet's nipple over and over again. The whole thing is credited for making youtube as popular as it currently is.

Justin should definitely should have stuck up for her. She has helped in his early career and so much of his solo work was spent emulating her brother and other black musicians so he definitely owed to her both as a friend and as woman of colour but honestly I don't think it would have made any difference. Her career would have gone downhill regardless. It also doesn't help that she released some pretty mediocre material straight after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I do have so much respect for Janet and what happened at the super bowl was mad. Justin...idk I literally worshipped him, was a huge fan since Nsync 👵🏻🤣. Honestly now idk how I feel about him. I mean when he first went solo and did the questionable things towards Britney I defiantly side eyed him but I was so young back then and didn’t fully understand and honestly I think a lot of her fans who were also nsync fans sadly swayed towards Justin. That makes me so sad because from what I gather he defiantly wasn’t innocent in their relationship and my god did he owe her a very long over due apology.

To be fair Janet's explanation that she was only supposed to expose the top of a red lace bra is and Justin accidentally ripped the whole thing off is untrue. Everyone involved with the Superbowl halftime show has said she it was planned to expose her boob and it was her that pushed for it hence she a sun nipple ring on. Some have said the lights were supposed to see it for a split second but she'd definitely meant for it to happen, she just vastly misjudged what the audience reaction would be. She thought people would love it and instead they were booed.

There were several prominent people in the media that were gunning for Janet anyway. The press have a habit of building people up to knock them down and Janet was already in the cross hairs. There was also a political element (yes really) several people that work in the news media have since said they seized on 'nipplegate' to distract from coverage of the Iraq war. Another interesting thing that made the whole thing worse was at the time news spread that there was this amazing new website called 'youtube' were you could upload whole videos and watch see Janet's nipple over and over again. The whole thing is credited for making youtube as popular as it currently is.

Justin should definitely should have stuck up for her. She has helped in his early career and so much of his solo work was spent emulating her brother and other black musicians so he definitely owed to her both as a friend and as woman of colour but honestly I don't think it would have made any difference. Her career would have gone downhill regardless. It also doesn't help that she released some pretty mediocre material straight after.
I don't believe the "accident" excuse, either.
Justin behaved appallingly overall, but there's no way that the red bit of fabric would've come off like that if just the leather or latex or what it was part was "rigged" to be removeable. The red fabric bra underneath could've only come off if it had been weakened (i.e. prepped (cut off)) to begin with. You can't rip clothes that easily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.