Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks drugged tbh, I’ve noticed the free Brittney thing trending the last few days, anyone know why this is?
Her conservatorship was extended to August 22nd and she has a court appearance July 22nd. So there are petitions for her to have her own lawyer etc and the #freebritney movement is trying to help her.

Reactions: 8
Her conservatorship was extended to August 22nd and she has a court appearance July 22nd. So there are petitions for her to have her own lawyer etc and the #freebritney movement is trying to help her.
Ahhh ok! God what a bizarre situation, I really have no idea how this was ever approved

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the videos where Sam tells her to smile under his breath for the camera while they are exercising he also does it another time but says kiss me I think they are at an event, just goes to show about the rumours he's her handler and not in fact her boyfriend 😔 I dread the day we all wake up to the worst possible outcome for britney if things don't change for her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sam Lutfi her ex-manager was a dodgy weirdo feller. Just been reading about him and my god - poor Britney!

If it's her making these crazy daily dance videos on Insta,tiktok etc maybe she should start by documenting herself doing normal daily stuff if she can such as her meals, beauty routines or something, evidence she is capable of running her own life for any upcoming court dates she has if that makes sense??

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the ‘Call 911’ in or under her eyes?

Reactions: 22
I can’t see the 911 either. I did read a comment on that ig post about her emojis on that photo though. A Camera, a Tree and a Cherryblossom and they seem to think it could be code for Call The Cops. Could just be fans looking into things but who really knows.

If it's her making these crazy daily dance videos on Insta,tiktok etc maybe she should start by documenting herself doing normal daily stuff if she can such as her meals, beauty routines or something, evidence she is capable of running her own life for any upcoming court dates she has if that makes sense??
It’s not her posting online. Well it is but it’s supervised. This is why everything is written in such a cryptic manner.
Britney is more than capable but the people who control her will not let us see that at all. They control EVERYTHING she does.

Reactions: 2
It’s not her posting online. Well it is but it’s supervised. This is why everything is written in such a cryptic manner.
Britney is more than capable but the people who control her will not let us see that at all. They control EVERYTHING she does.
I thought this maybe the case, I think she would actually have more freedom in prison it's just heartbreaking!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I still can't see it either. is this one of those the dress is blue/white/gold thing? that some ppl can see it and some can't? it's so sad I hope she gets the help she needs. does she see her kids?

Reactions: 5
Anyone think the black choker she has been wearing in some pictures is odd?
Doesn't really go with any of her outfits or like her beach vibes necklaces and also looks a bit like a collar?? 🤔

Those photos have all been taken together, her hair,make up etc are the same in most photos its heartbreaking to think what she is going through

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can see what people are saying (can't see 'call' though) but tbh I just think it's a coincidence and it's just how her eyelashes are laying.

Edit- have to zoom in a bit
Ah, I can just about make out 911 now. I think this is bit far fetched as far as that is concerned but definitely not all is well there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.