Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and saw her on her last tour here in the UK. I am almost 32 and I had never been to a proper concert before and I loved every single minute of it. I was a little disappointed she didn’t sing live, I mean I didn’t expect her to as it’s a whole show it’s high energy dancing the whole way through but I thought she may have sang maybe one song live. There wasn’t even the usual ‘hi Glasgow how are you?’ chat that stars do even when miming. I now feel I understand why she didn’t sing live as they wouldn’t have taken the chance she would have spoken out. You can’t edit that out like you can a tv show before it airs!
I went to see her in Glasgow too I thought the lack of crowd interaction was because she simply didn’t know where she was or even what day of the week it is. It’s like they drug her up and push her out on stage in a crop top, hot pants and fishnet tights. I love Britney and so glad I got to see her but now I do feel uncomfortable about the full thing like I’m condoning the conservators behaviour by paying money to go and see her when she obviously has no control over any aspect of her life.

Reactions: 8
I went to see her in Glasgow too I thought the lack of crowd interaction was because she simply didn’t know where she was or even what day of the week it is. It’s like they drug her up and push her out on stage in a crop top, hot pants and fishnet tights. I love Britney and so glad I got to see her but now I do feel uncomfortable about the full thing like I’m condoning the conservators behaviour by paying money to go and see her when she obviously has no control over any aspect of her life.
Yes. If I had the same understanding of things now I don’t know if I would have gone even though it was someone I said I always wanted to see. There’s a lot of talk about (pre-corona) not going to The Zone to stop lining their pockets

Reactions: 3
I saw her in London on her most recent tour, and she interacted with the audience (briefly) there, albeit in a British accent.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
God this is heartbreaking to read. I had no idea about this stuff. I really just thought she struggled with mental health issues and her family were looking out for her. Just had a little dig on Insta And it’s just so so awful. Poor Britney - I hope she finds happiness and freedom one day 😢

Reactions: 5
I think even once the kids are 18, they'll stay at home for college so that KF is still entitled to support. I don't know his plan when that cash cow runs out but byeeee

Instagram: account called lawyersforbritney - they post about the court case side of things and explain it in laymans terms fora ny new followers to the whole issue around her.
Spotify: a podcast called "Britney's Gram" - specifically episode #75 - they received an anonymous voicemail from a paralegal who worked on her case and it's quite alarming (they have verified it).

LA Mag Article:

NY times Article:
I can't find that on Spotify have you a link

Can anyone give me a brief overview of what is happening with Britney?
She’s under a conservatorship and has been since 2008 which means she can to do anything for herself. Her father and team of lawyers dictate everything: where she lives, who she has access to, what she eats, drinks, does, how she spends her money. They decide EVERYTHING for her including they can put her on medication which they have done. There is no way to get out of it as she can’t even hire her own lawyers. She is being controlled by her father and he’s making a fortune out of her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think even once the kids are 18, they'll stay at home for college so that KF is still entitled to support. I don't know his plan when that cash cow runs out but byeeee
I think the children are lucky to have K fed as a father, credit due he seems a decent dad- even if he was a crappy husband. Her fans don’t seem to get that if he wasn’t around, the children in all probability wouldn’t be with Britney. The fact that they may have been given to her hideous father (who recently tried to beat one, -probably for refusing to perform like a monkey to line his pockets) should be enough to appreciate at least they are having a normal childhood with Kevin- the one thing Britney wanted for them.

Reactions: 14
She’s under a conservatorship and has been since 2008 which means she can to do anything for herself. Her father and team of lawyers dictate everything: where she lives, who she has access to, what she eats, drinks, does, how she spends her money. They decide EVERYTHING for her including they can put her on medication which they have done. There is no way to get out of it as she can’t even hire her own lawyers. She is being controlled by her father and he’s making a fortune out of her.
Thanks very much for this explanation, I feel very sad for the poor girl.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her on TikTok? Someone posted a comment on one of her videos saying 'wear yellow in your next video if you're in danger'.

In the next video she was wearing yellow and the caption said something like 'wore my favourite yellow top for you all today!'.

It's all very worrying and this thread has taught me a lot I didn't know.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen her on TikTok? Someone posted a comment on one of her videos saying 'wear yellow in your next video if you're in danger'.

In the next video she was wearing yellow and the caption said something like 'wore my favourite yellow top for you all today!'
Just looked now. That comment was posted after she posted the yellow top video...

Reactions: 1
Just been scrolling through twitter and seen that Lindsey Lohan is liking a lot of #freebritney tweets etc. I really hope she gets some public support I feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched the Ashley O episode of Black Mirror!?! Eerily similar to what is allegedly happening to Brit 💔

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the Ashley O episode of Black Mirror!?! Eerily similar to what is allegedly happening to Brit 💔
YES! I was thinking this the other day actually when I saw somewhere that apparently Miley has spoken out about it before now, so maybe it is based on Britney.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.