Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the children are lucky to have K fed as a father, credit due he seems a decent dad- even if he was a crappy husband. Her fans don’t seem to get that if he wasn’t around, the children in all probability wouldn’t be with Britney. The fact that they may have been given to her hideous father (who recently tried to beat one, -probably for refusing to perform like a monkey to line his pockets) should be enough to appreciate at least they are having a normal childhood with Kevin- the one thing Britney wanted for them.
I think they're lucky to have a "normal" life with a non-famous parent, but they're not lucky to have him specifically. He's not in it for the parenting and you'll never convince me he is when he requests more than 30k PER MONTH to parent them.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg i didn't even realise! I've just had a look on her Instagram and tiktok and it's really disturbing, definitely being watched in the videos too. Poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think they're lucky to have a "normal" life with a non-famous parent, but they're not lucky to have him specifically. He's not in it for the parenting and you'll never convince me he is when he requests more than 30k PER MONTH to parent them.
This. When she went on your in 2018 he asked for an increase in child support. He already getting 20K per MONTH! Britney hit back with that on top of him getting that, she still paid for the private schools, sports activities, electronics etc...so he couldn't account for where the money was actually going. The judge however ordered an increase in child support. Mental! She's just a cash cow to everyone. The more I read about her life the sadder it is. I wish there was someone to step in and truly help her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This. When she went on your in 2018 he asked for an increase in child support. He already getting 20K per MONTH! Britney hit back with that on top of him getting that, she still paid for the private schools, sports activities, electronics etc...so he couldn't account for where the money was actually going. The judge however ordered an increase in child support. Mental! She's just a cash cow to everyone. The more I read about her life the sadder it is. I wish there was someone to step in and truly help her.
Exactly!! Totally agree. She's paying HIS bills, this isn't about the kids. He would fight tooth and nail to keep custody of them just for the money.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure I read that K fed took some responsibility for his role in her poor mental health. I do think he is taking her for all he can get, no doubt, but he's the only one in her life that seems to admit to that. Despite trying to milk her for more, he could have sold her out a hundred times over for big money and hasn't done so. I do think he is a skank and a leech, but he doesnt appear to be the worst person in her life.

Reactions: 12
For years I had noticed that her dancing has become really robotic lots of pauses between moves it's doesn't flow or seem smooth anymore even when she's dancing at home

Reactions: 2
Britneys dad interviewed for her boyfriend. He was hired and she has no idea. This whole situation is so messed up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Comments on her insta are mad! Saying she’s dead and they are covering it up, one posted said she was going to call the FBI 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Just saw the insta post where it apparently says “call 911” in her eyelashes, no idea what’s actually going on but it’s worrying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Omg i didn't even realise! I've just had a look on her Instagram and tiktok and it's really disturbing, definitely being watched in the videos too. Poor girl
Jesus there’s a recent video on her ig of her answering questions... she seems really manic and has her voice changed? The angle of these fotos etc always above her also seems super creepy 😕 I feel terrible for her, this situation is insane

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve loved Britney from the beginning, she’s only a few years older than me but god I feel so sorry for her! Watching her insta videos are just heartbreaking she’s like a drugged dead behind the eyes former version of herself! i read the post a PP shared & it’s bloody terrifying I just don’t get how a parent can allow their obviously unwell child to be used as she seems to be. I would love for her to have her time again with the right people around her to actually support & care for her!

Reactions: 7
She looks drugged tbh, I’ve noticed the free Brittney thing trending the last few days, anyone know why this is?
I did this post
She’s under a conservatorship and has been since 2008 which means she can to do anything for herself. Her father and team of lawyers dictate everything: where she lives, who she has access to, what she eats, drinks, does, how she spends her money. They decide EVERYTHING for her including they can put her on medication which they have done. There is no way to get out of it as she can’t even hire her own lawyers. She is being controlled by her father and he’s making a fortune out of her.
There’s loads of info if you just google it.

Looking at her Instagram account just makes me so sad. Britney and I are the same age and when I think about my life and all the things I’ve done and can do on a daily basis and then think about how controlled and restricted her life is, well it just makes me sad and also really appreciate my own health and family even more.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.