Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It breaks my heart how much she is controlled and how they attempt to portray her to the media. I really hope she can be freed of her conservatorship soon!

Reactions: 2
Always loved Brit, was 11 when Baby one more time, came out!
any links to where I can read up on this?
just daily mail bs when I google her.
Not sure on the bf, I’d like to think he is genuine, and is there because of good intentions.
they seem to have a happy, healthy relationship!
Her conservatorship should definitely come to an end! She’s of sane mind to travel the world and make everyone very wealthy, but not control her own life, surely health and happiness should be at the forefront, and if she is not ok in taking care of herself, she definitely should not be being taken advantage of by making her work! Kanye went off the rails and this didn’t happen with him!

Reactions: 4
Not sure on the bf, I’d like to think he is genuine, and is there because of good intentions.
Her conservatorship should definitely come to an end! She’s of sane mind to travel the world and make everyone very wealthy, but not control her own life, surely health and happiness should be at the forefront, and if she is not ok in taking care of herself, she definitely should not be being taken advantage of by making her work! Kanye went off the rails and this didn’t happen with him!
There’s lots on Instagram or YouTube x

Reactions: 1
Instagram: account called lawyersforbritney - they post about the court case side of things and explain it in laymans terms fora ny new followers to the whole issue around her.
Spotify: a podcast called "Britney's Gram" - specifically episode #75 - they received an anonymous voicemail from a paralegal who worked on her case and it's quite alarming (they have verified it).

LA Mag Article:

NY times Article:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Britney is aware of #FreeBritney
Oh 1000%. She actually spoke about her conservatorship on Jonathan Ross in 2016 and her team got that segment cut before the show aired. She's posted a lot on her Instagram about wanting freedom in her captions but never outright mentions the hashtag.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not seen her for a long time, just looked on her Instagram- I can’t believe how different she acts and sounds from the Xfactor days.

I feel so sad for her 😞

The way she spoke seems so childlike, it's so sad. I hope she gets the help she needs. It's so weird as looking on her younger sisters insta and there is loads of photos of Jamie Lynn with their Mum but hardly any posts of Britney, almost like they never see her or something.

Reactions: 7
It’s an edited video - I’ve seen elsewhere they discuss that her videos are sped up slightly and her vocal pitch increased a little. If you rewatch now I’ve said that you’ll see it. It’s all to add to their unhinged view they want to create of her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The way she spoke seems so childlike, it's so sad. I hope she gets the help she needs. It's so weird as looking on her younger sisters insta and there is loads of photos of Jamie Lynn with their Mum but hardly any posts of Britney, almost like they never see her or something.
I looked at her sisters Instagram tonight and thought the same. Why are they not in more contact? I have always assumed Britney was suffering with her mental health after being chewed up and spit out by Disney/ music business. But everything seems so sinister with it now. Planning on listening to the podcast BritneysGram and trying to read more on her situation 😔 so sad

Reactions: 2
Poor girl should have an endless supply of designer clothes already she's worked her bloody ass of enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Instagram: account called lawyersforbritney - they post about the court case side of things and explain it in laymans terms fora ny new followers to the whole issue around her.
Spotify: a podcast called "Britney's Gram" - specifically episode #75 - they received an anonymous voicemail from a paralegal who worked on her case and it's quite alarming (they have verified it).

LA Mag Article:

NY times Article:
THANK YOU 🙏🏽

This is a letter she wrote (referring to herself in 3rd person) a few years back. Really sad ☹

It’s an edited video - I’ve seen elsewhere they discuss that her videos are sped up slightly and her vocal pitch increased a little. If you rewatch now I’ve said that you’ll see it. It’s all to add to their unhinged view they want to create of her.
Her team always do that when freebritney flares up. It’s like they wheel her out to prove she’s not chained up in a basement and can still speak.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Since when did britney get them gaps in her teeth like that? That pride video does not look a bit like her or her mannerisms.

Reactions: 9
I went and saw her on her last tour here in the UK. I am almost 32 and I had never been to a proper concert before and I loved every single minute of it. I was a little disappointed she didn’t sing live, I mean I didn’t expect her to as it’s a whole show it’s high energy dancing the whole way through but I thought she may have sang maybe one song live. There wasn’t even the usual ‘hi Glasgow how are you?’ chat that stars do even when miming. I now feel I understand why she didn’t sing live as they wouldn’t have taken the chance she would have spoken out. You can’t edit that out like you can a tv show before it airs!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I went and saw her on her last tour here in the UK. I am almost 32 and I had never been to a proper concert before and I loved every single minute of it. I was a little disappointed she didn’t sing live, I mean I didn’t expect her to as it’s a whole show it’s high energy dancing the whole way through but I thought she may have sang maybe one song live. There wasn’t even the usual ‘hi Glasgow how are you?’ chat that stars do even when miming. I now feel I understand why she didn’t sing live as they wouldn’t have taken the chance she would have spoken out. You can’t edit that out like you can a tv show before it airs!
I saw her too, was so good even without the singing live, just good, fun songs!

Since when did britney get them gaps in her teeth like that? That pride video does not look a bit like her or her mannerisms.
It's a clone :) (joking) or am i ;)
The teeth gaps could be caused by years of over enthusiastic flossing or medications can really duck your teeth up.

She probably had braces or Invisalign in the past and has stopped wearing her retainers. Teeth will always want to move back - retainers are for life!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.