Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What did Timberlake do? Why did he apologise to Jane and Brittney?

I thought that Brittney cheated on him and this is why he broke up with her when they were teenagers and then he wrote "Cry me a river"?

Was this misconstrued?

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Instagram: account called lawyersforbritney - they post about the court case side of things and explain it in laymans terms fora ny new followers to the whole issue around her.
Spotify: a podcast called "Britney's Gram" - specifically episode #75 - they received an anonymous voicemail from a paralegal who worked on her case and it's quite alarming (they have verified it).

LA Mag Article:

NY times Article:
THANK YOU 🙏🏽

elttat

dammit nearly watched the whole thing and then stopped to make dinner etc and now it’s been removed,

anyone else know where I can watch it?
google the link and view the "cached" version - it's still up... watching it via that way now! :D

emm

VIP Member
It’s really bizarre. I have a morbid fascination with it- the videos where she’s answering questions are a bit disturbing and the ones where she does poses and walks backwards and forwards- she’s like a hostage! The boyfriend in creepy-wonder if the relationship is genuine?
I don’t follow her that much but they don’t really seem to interact often? Unless I have missed it z?

no-no

VIP Member
You're missing the whole point of the post, I didn't put it up for her, it's about what she's saying about the media. About them building women up, they say and do all the right things and can't do any wrong, they end up being the nation's sweetheart etc.
You see their face everywhere, giving "interviews" apparently every 5 minutes and "sources" or "sources close to" this person say she's doing this that and the other until you get to the point when your sick of the sight of that person in the mags all the time and just want them to fuck off. But any tiny piece of what that person says or does that the media get hold of is made into a massive story and twisted to be derogatory.
Then soon as people are about sick of them they tear that person down piece by piece, twist every word they say until everyone hates them and they're sick of defending themselves and just go into obscurity, or in some cases so sick of it they top themselves.
Genuinely how many women have you seen in the papers or rag mags over the years and and you've thought "omg I'm sick of this bitch now shes everywhere" and this person has been labelled as a diva or "difficult" which makes people hate them even more?
And the whole body image BS of "omg she's gone fat", cue the same person but 6 months later "omg she's sooooo skinny, shes gone way too far now", thats the media. And not just any media, a male dominated cesspit that just looks to drag women through the shit.
I've been aware of this for a little while since it came out about Caroline Flack but Jameela puts the point out there a lot better than anyone else has. Wether she's all me me me or not she's spot on about the media.
Everything JJ says/does is performative, she’s no voice of reason. Bandwagon well and truly jumped on. I think her earlier columns for Company mag are closer to the true personality of this self-labelled “feminist-in-training”:

“Amongst her flaunting of a relationship with a man who the entire world knows beat her senseless... and daring stage antics, there is a new tendency to constantly upload increasingly provocative images on Instagram to millions of hungry followers... Rihanna, I love you, but put your minge away will you?”

MrsLucas

VIP Member
It's a TV show about clones, all the clones have "monitors", basically people planted in their lives to watch over their every move, under the masquerade of being their partner or friend etc. They don't directly influence their choices so to speak, more to collect info on them. Britney's partner reminds me of them.
So sad but so true 😔

emm

VIP Member
I don't see "call 991" on her eyelashes? Can someone point me where is it?

Someone on the comments is speculating she was taken to an isolated island. I have no idea but her photos give me a creepy vibe that something is very wrong.

I still can't see it even with the circle and explanation lol

Could it be that the team makes her do these dance videos against her will? That would explain the crying and why her makeup is always so smudged. Maybe it's the crying when being forced to do things she doesn't want to. I'm getting seriously worried for her the more I read this thread and see her IG this is so heartbreaking. Also shouldn't the team be deleting comments on IG to keep the facade? On almost all of her posts there are loads of comments speculating about she being held against her will and #freebritney everywhere.

Is it in that documentary that her dad shows up dressed as a creepy clown and the children are scared? I remember watching this video many years ago and I think on a documentary too, and I can't explain why but it made me very unsettled and scared. It all had a odd vibe.

I think I remember seeing on Wendy or another gossip video that her mother was fighting against the father to get the conservatorships rights, but of course the father wants full control of the conservatorship. I still don't understand why it was given to the father and mantained for over 12 years?

Why wasn't it given to the mother? She could be living peacefully with her mother in Louisiana and be more in contact with her sisters. She needs to be around family in a calm and non stressful environment. The least she needs is to be secluded from any social contact outside of her father and the people he hired, no caring family around and touring non stop. Even if she really has the mental issues they say she has and even if a conservatorship is really needed, they're still not caring for Britney's mental health and they're still not taking measures to get her better and happier as they should. She can still have people managing the areas of her life she's not fit to manage alone and still have some freedom on others areas and allowed peace of mind/ retirement from showbiz or much lighter work schedule, which is detrimental to the treatment or management of any mental health issues. Why is this not happening after 12 years in this predicament is baffling to me.

She should be evaluated again by an independent medical team non related to her father and get her treatment reviewed.
This whole situation is totally insane to me... I don’t want to wildly speculate but if the dad behaves like this, does it imply he is also controlling/abusive of the wife?

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Adding the screenshot for those that aren’t on Insta. My initial thought was that it was posted deliberately by whoever is (allegedly) running her Instagram account to push the dementia theory, as in she can’t remember him but maybe that’s a bit dark!
Haha I hear you but ‘she’ posted something not that long ago about them having a breakup 20 years ago while dancing to his music. They are insane!! What do they expect people to think?😳😳

MoxB

No idea why but again I’m sure it’s something to do with team conserve or she just likes that look? That’s how she dressed 2000 onwards maybe it’s something to do with that? God knows. Sadly she can’t just go to the shops and buy what she wants and she’s obviously not got a stylist at the moment.

I am so hopeful for the 23rd of June. I hope she really does feel ready to speak out about her conservatorship, her father and what she wants. I’ve been reading things today but really who knows what she’s going to say? I love her so much and honestly this is huge 🥺💕.
Do you think it'll be public knowledge, her statement in court? Also, what're the tarot readers saying?