Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Not seen her for a long time, just looked on her Instagram- I can’t believe how different she acts and sounds from the Xfactor days.

I feel so sad for her 😞

emm

VIP Member
What really intrigued me is what did they think the reaction would be when they were planning it? Did they think the world would be talking about how risqué or avant garde they were? Did Janet think she’d become the worlds biggest sex goddess? And Justin would be seen as what? The ultimate ladies man/player?
It was just a tacky move, in a tacky routine, designed to expose an equally tacky nipple ring.
Odd all round.
yeah really, especially knowing a large portion of America is very conservative/religious etc

MrsLucas

VIP Member
It’s been pretty quiet on the Britney front hasn’t it? Nothing much been leaked/released. I listen to a good podcast eat pray Britney. They did a really good round up last Monday on the most recent events. I suppose not much will happen now until mid next month.

Fi scot

She seems to wear the same style of clothes as she always has. I think the low slung waist is to show off her stomach, remember all the press around the pic where her Insta made a big deal about her size? That was weird!
Red seems to be a go to when there’s nothing else to post, get engagement up I guess. The idea is that it’s some secret project but likely just another story to fit on with the narrative.