Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S4buk

VIP Member
Hi guys, I managed to catch the doc the weekend it aired on YT, my friend is now keen to watch it - does anyone know if there are any working links out there?

MrsLucas

VIP Member
QUOTE="MoxB, post: 4524097, member: 183545"]
I think it would be too difficult to get ndas for like the whole staff of a department store. Such high turnover too, they'd never know who they'd had ndas from already. And that's just one store of likely more that she gets to go to.

Most probably I’ve just heard so many stories how team conservative go to such extremes it wouldn’t surprise me.

Any highlights you can share? I don't have extra podcast time atm
[/QUOTE]

Smashbox

It’s the angles of these videos. She just seems very manic... does she have any contact with her mother?

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
imagine hanging on to something like this from when you were 10?! it is like they haven't grown up or developed any more respect for women at all
She said he told her the bet was made when they were twelve. I thought it was quite funny to then see it through years later!

D

Deleted member

What is going on with Britney? She was my icon growing up. Just watched her new insta video and she looks completely out of it. I really honestly hope she’s okay but I honestly think she will be the next one they find 😣 does anyone know what’s going on?
Has she deleted it? Edited to add I found it and 😱

Miss A

Hi new to the thread . Not really sure what’s going on with her but can she leave her house alone or does she constantly have to be chaperoned ?

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Instagram: account called lawyersforbritney - they post about the court case side of things and explain it in laymans terms fora ny new followers to the whole issue around her.
Spotify: a podcast called "Britney's Gram" - specifically episode #75 - they received an anonymous voicemail from a paralegal who worked on her case and it's quite alarming (they have verified it).

LA Mag Article:

NY times Article:
I can't find that on Spotify have you a link