Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2087047View attachment 2087048

The pics being discussed on the fan forum are these ones, there's none from paps. Honestly I think they're for when they do drugs to stop jaw clenching, it's the only reason I can see Cade holding one.

The 2007 ones are these and are more likely her cleaning the dummy for her son.

View attachment 2087059
Is cade holding one too? I cant make out whats in his hand on that pic. I can see Britney's hand under his armpit holding a dummy 😬
There was photos last year with a baby doll and I think a carseat in the background of her videos and pictures, at first I thought maybe she had a friend around with young kids that was playing with them but it did cross my mind that maybe they are Britneys and she plays with dolls 👀 that creeps me the duck out

• Wow
Reactions: 6
personally I spotted the tummy but it’s just not sitting like a pregnancy belly in my opinion. Looks more like bloat, and as others have said she’s always had a tendency to have a bit there. I did think it was really odd for them to share they were pregnant so early on. They weren’t even out of the first trimester/past the 12 week scan, it’s a bit odd for someone so famous to do that especially. Does anyone have any theories on why that was? Was it just to gain sympathy or something?

personally I spotted the tummy but it’s just not sitting like a pregnancy belly in my opinion. Looks more like bloat, and as others have said she’s always had a tendency to have a bit there. I did think it was really odd for them to share they were pregnant so early on. They weren’t even out of the first trimester/past the 12 week scan, it’s a bit odd for someone so famous to do that especially. Does anyone have any theories on why that was? Was it just to gain sympathy or something?
I thought it was a duck you to her dad after obviously fighting with him about the IUD and obviously wanting to have a pregnancy at some point, but not being able to. I think she just wanted to get a rise out of people personally, I never believed she really was pregnant.

Reactions: 15
Weren't there photos of her riding a jetski when she was supposedly pregnant? So either she knew she wasn't actually pregnant or she was being pretty irresponsible with it. I'm only half-remembering that though.

I suspect she missed a period and convinced herself she was pregnant then got her next period and called it a "miscarriage" - maybe it was a bit heavy or something. But tbh, it's pretty fckn risky to have a pregnancy at 40. Especially with her medical complications eg she wouldn't be able to take psychiatric meds during that time.

Does anyone think it's more likely that Britney will have a baby via a surrogate given her age (getting on for 41.5)? Although it might be taken off her....
---
To me one of the most fucked-up parts is that if she is not a competent adult then why the actual duck was anyone allowing her to have a live-in boyfriend? Also, what kind of man would be attracted to someone who behaves like a child?

Reactions: 10
Weren't there photos of her riding a jetski when she was supposedly pregnant? So either she knew she wasn't actually pregnant or she was being pretty irresponsible with it. I'm only half-remembering that though.

I suspect she missed a period and convinced herself she was pregnant then got her next period and called it a "miscarriage" - maybe it was a bit heavy or something. But tbh, it's pretty fckn risky to have a pregnancy at 40. Especially with her medical complications eg she wouldn't be able to take psychiatric meds during that time.

Does anyone think it's more likely that Britney will have a baby via a surrogate given her age (getting on for 41.5)? Although it might be taken off her....
---
To me one of the most fucked-up parts is that if she is not a competent adult then why the actual duck was anyone allowing her to have a live-in boyfriend? Also, what kind of man would be attracted to someone who behaves like a child?
because she is ‘Britney spears’ Sam is v obviously fame/money hungry. Things have defiantly spiralled since the cship ended and I don’t think sam knew whaf was around the corner. I mean I never believed Things would be this way for Britney after it ended but here we are. As for her being pregnant I can’t see it happening. I really do think it’s just bloat imo she’s drinking a lot and maybe taking drugs 🤷🏼‍♀️. God only knows what’s going to happen next 😔.

Reactions: 5
See the drinking thing is weird, isn't it. She sometimes posts about having a glass of wine but also posts about how she doesn't actually like drinking. And they made her go to AA? Well they don't do that unless you have a problem with drink! Jamie's an alcoholic so it would make sense that she would have an issue too.

What sort of drugs do we think she takes? Probably loads of speed/ecstasy to try and keep her weight down?

Also what's going on with her teeth? She has a gap between the first two. I reckon she's had veneers removed.

And yes, on Sam, I suppose I could also ask what does a 40yr old woman see in a 23yr old man? I mean ok the shagging but after that novelty has worn off, she still goes on to marry him? Doesn't she worry that he will leave her for someone who CAN give him children?

Reactions: 7
See the drinking thing is weird, isn't it. She sometimes posts about having a glass of wine but also posts about how she doesn't actually like drinking. And they made her go to AA? Well they don't do that unless you have a problem with drink! Jamie's an alcoholic so it would make sense that she would have an issue too.

What sort of drugs do we think she takes? Probably loads of speed/ecstasy to try and keep her weight down?

Also what's going on with her teeth? She has a gap between the first two. I reckon she's had veneers removed.

And yes, on Sam, I suppose I could also ask what does a 40yr old woman see in a 23yr old man? I mean ok the shagging but after that novelty has worn off, she still goes on to marry him? Doesn't she worry that he will leave her for someone who CAN give him children?
She had dental bonding to fill in the gap between her teeth, at some point it's fallen out and seems like she's just chosen not to have it replaced.

Reactions: 4
Also, what kind of man would be attracted to someone who behaves like a child?
Like I posted recently I think she was actually acting normal under conservatorship. Plus our brains are still developing in our 20s. I no longer think he is the problem.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think you (the general “you”, not anyone on this thread) can make sense of Britney’s decisions right now by thinking like a logical, mentally well person. Like, why doesn’t she fix her hair? it will be the last thing on her mind.

I don’t say that as an insult to Britney. It’s just like saying, “why is someone with a broken leg not doing cartwheels?”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is cade holding one too? I cant make out whats in his hand on that pic. I can see Britney's hand under his armpit holding a dummy 😬
There was photos last year with a baby doll and I think a carseat in the background of her videos and pictures, at first I thought maybe she had a friend around with young kids that was playing with them but it did cross my mind that maybe they are Britneys and she plays with dolls 👀 that creeps me the duck out
Yes he is. She definitely has baby dolls and there's pics of her holding them but like I say, Cade having one makes me think its drug related in this instance.

0_Britney-Spears-dismisses-growing-up-as-she-claims-to-have-a-baby.jpg

I don’t think you (the general “you”, not anyone on this thread) can make sense of Britney’s decisions right now by thinking like a logical, mentally well person. Like, why doesn’t she fix her hair? it will be the last thing on her mind.

I don’t say that as an insult to Britney. It’s just like saying, “why is someone with a broken leg not doing cartwheels?”
Completely agreed. There's this weird misconception that this is something she could just sort out with a bit of willpower. She's got a serious mental illness, that did not go away even with 12 years of treatment during the conservatorship where she could not decline. Just because she was more palatable for the public during the conservatorship, it doesn't mean she was actually better behind the scenes. All the gossip from her conservatorship days was either that she was drugged out of her mind, terrified of her handlers, or generally miserable.

She's acting like someone with a serious mental illness. Surprise surprise. At least she seems somewhat happy though, where she has said she really wasn't during the conservatorship.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Remember on her birthday Sam said happy 1st birthday or something? And I think maybe there was a 1 candle on the cake? I thought he was just being silly but now with the teddy’s and pacifiers and the old pics of her with dolls it makes me wonder if something really weird is going on.

• Sick
She has said before that she pretended to be happy during the conservatorship. I doubt she is happy now. How the duck can she be when she is estranged from her entire family incl her 2 kids? She is also not working either so no purpose to her life.
---
She used to suck lollipops around 2007. I think that was drug-related but I forget the reason why. Maybe the dummies are the new lollipops.

Reactions: 4
Ravers used to use soothers when they were on e

In 2007 she was seen with them because she was a mother of small children, as someone mentioned already. Nothing to read into there.

Reactions: 2
No, she used to suck lollipops on nights out, well away from her children. I've googled and apparently they were appetite suppressants.

I wonder if she has some form of Peter Pan syndrome/regression due to her trauma. Would certainly explain stuff like the dummies/dolls/teddies and inability to be parent.

Reactions: 3
Remember on her birthday Sam said happy 1st birthday or something? And I think maybe there was a 1 candle on the cake? I thought he was just being silly but now with the teddy’s and pacifiers and the old pics of her with dolls it makes me wonder if something really weird is going on.
He was celebrating her first birthday since the conservatorship ended, that's all.

She has said before that she pretended to be happy during the conservatorship. I doubt she is happy now. How the duck can she be when she is estranged from her entire family incl her 2 kids? She is also not working either so no purpose to her life.
She's got her husband, she's going visiting places she enjoys, she's driving and going getting coffee and going spending money on things she wants to. She's going to get a thrill from doing all of these things she was banned from for years. She's hated her family for years now, so having the control to not see them is also a thrill.

You've got to remember that she's not a normal person and hasn't been since 1997. She's not stuck at home watching shite TV when she's away from work, she's in Hawaii getting off her face.

Well once the thrill of rebellion has worn off, perhaps she will realise that no normal person could be happy if they were estranged from their kids and had no actual purpose in life. Who is going to be there to support her when Sam fucks off?

I'm not going to lie my stomach looks like that now that I'm on Zoloft lmao. I think a lot of us women gain weight in that area. I really hate how it's normalized to speculate weight gain as pregnancy. I don't even think she physically can have a child for multiple reasons. I would truly be surprised if she was able to carry a baby for 9 months and then if the baby wasn't taken away the day she had it.

I'm more interested in wth is going on with her and Sam right now than weight gain 😂
Ah God I’ve had PCOS and a post-twins belly so there ain’t much I don’t know about bloated bellies! It’s the way that it seems to extend up way beyond the normal height of abdominal bloating, right up to the area of her diaphragm. Even in the front on pictures if you look you can see that it goes really high up. Could be an inflamed liver I suppose, but she doesn’t look jaundiced.

There are lots of factors which would make it unlikely she could get pregnant. Unfortunately the amount of babies with fetal alcohol syndrome or born with issues due to maternal drug use shows that although it’s difficult it’s not impossible.

Plus in LA it’s possible to find doctors who’ll do anything for $ including fertility doctors and I’m sure she could access Clomid etc which overcomes anovulation which is often the main issue with substance abuse.

I agree it’s highly unlikely she’d be able to keep a baby. I’m surprised she’s not on a psychiatric hold already TBH.
---
Well once the thrill of rebellion has worn off, perhaps she will realise that no normal person could be happy if they were estranged from their kids and had no actual purpose in life. Who is going to be there to support her when Sam fucks off?
With the amount of money she has, there’ll always be someone there that SHE thinks is supporting her but is actually taking advantage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.