Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
I think posters criticising the sons have no idea what it's like having a severely mentally ill parent who denies there's anything wrong . They don't ever really act like your parent , you have to parent them and then they demand you respect them. Everything is someone else's fault including their own young kids. You are just waiting for the next big relapse / drama It's very traumatising, the boys see their mother naked and looking crazy in the media they must be mortified. Everyone knew who my mother was in her town and her behaviour was so embarrassing imagine the entire world knowing about it!

I'm not NC but the rest of family are , it's bloody hard work keeping a relationship going when you resent them for a shitty childhood and they never acknowledge it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Simba88

I think two things can be true at once;

1. Britney is mentally unwell and requires medical support/intervention
2. The conservatorship was used as a way to exploit Britney and to rinse her for money by her family (who should’ve been the ones looking after her best interests)

I really think that the conservatorship, or at least the terms of it and the power it afforded her father were abhorrent. That said, Britney clearly needs looking after in some different or amended capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
He obviously has his own career to think about so needs to post his polished content but then people will inevitably compare it to whatever Britney is posting and they never match up. If she is as unwell as alot of people think then the marriage probably should not have happened. There are so many questions and Sam does not help the situation.
If I was Sam though I’d feel like I don’t owe the general public or her deluded fans anything because he doesn’t? If he didn’t post Britney at all people would complain, if he posted her too much people would complain, if he came out and said she’s alright people would say he’s lying, if he came out and said she was struggling people would scrutinise him for talking about her mental health when it’s her business.
I honestly think people give Sam far too much flack. He’s a man in his late twenties with a very mentally ill wife who has a very mentally ill following who hound him hourly around the clock.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Tifastrife

VIP Member
If Britney is as mentally ill as people are saying and suffering episodes of psychosis, why are we also talking like she’s doing these things to hurt and embarrass her sons on purpose? I feel like there’s a lot of painting her as a horrible person without the understanding that what she does at the height of mental illness isn’t under her control and doesn’t make her a bad person.

We don’t know how she was with her sons during the conservatorship when she was medicated, we don’t know that Kfed has been a good father to those boys. Take away her wealth, most parents wouldn’t financially support adult children who have decided they don’t want anything to do with them, would they? I understand WHY the boys are embarrassed and don’t want to see her right now. I just feels there’s no compassion for a clearly very unwell women here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
People should NOT be recording her so disgustingly when she clearly is signalling them to stop , but also, sadly she is too famous to sit there and be ignored. This is obviously going to happen. Sitting right in the middle of the restaurant.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Moronic

I’m baffled as to why some people think there is still some big conspiracy going on.

This woman was obviously medicated during the c’ship and it kept her ‘well’ despite all the inappropriate constraints and restrictions it brought with it. She obviously has a severe mood disorder (ie bipolar) and this is what happens when people don’t take their medication. There are obviously things going on behind the scenes that no one knows about, but her Instagram is a good example of an unmedicated manic person. I get annoyed by all the rumours about dementia 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SaLou

VIP Member
People lose their damn minds when it comes to Britney.

She's a mentally ill women who posts some manic, rambling posts on social media. Pretty sure there's no more to it.

It's almost like people want her to be in danger. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 31

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She appears to have given them no emotional support and love throughout their childhood, and bought nothing but chaos, worry and later embarrassment, to their young lives.
The least she can do is pay for their education, she’s literally given them nothing else.

Reactions: 30

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
Everyone wondering why Brit doesn't get photographed in public, here's why. She fucking hates it! It's clearly a mental health trigger for her, too.

Also, stop fucking creepshotting people who are just trying to have a nice dinner you trash monsters, Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 29

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
Her latest video is the worst I've seen. She touches her self inbetween her legs several times. I'm sorry but mental illness aside, I find it repulsive and I feel sorry for her sons.

Screenshot_20230330-033243_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

ihatepickingusernames

I don’t understand the legal side of things but I wouldn’t blame Britney’s family if they sued her for slander or went to court to stop her talking about them (like I said I don’t know the legal terms so sorry if I sound stupid with my wording lol) Her sister was a child when the conservatorship started, and as far as I can tell she hadn’t even said anything bad about Britney, and yet Britney sits there saying whatever she wants to her millions of followers and never has to face any consequences or take responsibility for the fact it leads her crazy fans to make death threats to her sister and her sisters kids. She’s not in the conservatorship anymore, she shouldn’t get away with anything your average person wouldn’t be able to do.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
To be totally honest Sam must have the patience of a saint. She must be so difficult to live with. And if my partner did that to me I’d be pissed off too. It’s not funny or cute it’s irritating. She’s 40 not 12.

Reactions: 28

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
To be fair to Britney - she's spent long enough funding other people. She's been paying 45k a month for the last 15+ years, where has all that money gone? Raising 2 children doesn't cost that much and I believe Britney paid for their education and other expenses on top of that. Where did KFed put the rest? If her sons want money they can go out and get jobs like anyone else. She isn't going to be doing them any favours by paying them to sit on their backsides their whole lives like their father does.
Oh ffs. They’re her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

donutwitch

Chatty Member
If you were Britney level famous you would pick restaurants with private dining areas & entrances and call ahead, it’s absolutely ludicrous to expect to be seated in the middle of a normal restaurant and not get attention. She lives in LA there are so many ways this could have been avoided, particularly since she doesn’t react well to attention. I think she wanted to ‘be normal’ and then quickly changed her mind

• Heart
Reactions: 27

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Why do you think he looks dangerous? He’s holding his temper completely while a 40+ year old woman throws a cake in his face.

Reactions: 26

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
T
I wonder if they really didn’t go out for dinner because she was acting like that, and why didn’t they still spend time together at home. I have so many questions lol
I think if she was in an actual loving, fulfilling relationship then she wouldn't spend what seems like hours and hours on end, alone, filming herself and desperately seeking attention.
I'm not into any of the conspiracy stuff about her, but I have always got the impression Sam is her handler. There is no chemistry between them and they just dont look like they are in an actual relationship to me.

• Heart

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Her family did actually live in a trailer before the kids were born. I don’t think there is anything to be ashamed of being poor.
What is shameful is that Britney was worked from the moment she could walk to support that family.

Her dad was always a violent alcoholic who beat the mom and boozed and gambled away all the money. Britney paid their fucking mortgage.

• Sad