Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I didn’t know this, thank you. There are so many magazines and podcasts and books and newspapers which all say different thing??? think Il stop listening to podcasts and instagram pages saying things that are most likely rumours! But I would like to think Wikipedia would be accurate.
It's also in Lynne's book. Google Britney and Natalie Portman.

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing comments from people about Britney being sexually abused during the Mickey Mouse club era. Is there even a shred of evidence of this? It’s quite a wild accusation😳

Reactions: 8
So more of a Whitney Houston death than an Anne Heche one. :-(
She has form for road traffic incidents though. And mind she wasn't even allowed to drive at one point.
WHEN (not if) she splits with Sam, I fear for her.
Will the court papers be unsealed after her death?
And will she ever publish her book do we think?
---
Re: Felicia
She was running the backstage tours during the Vegas era (I met her!) so that was long after the 48hr marriage stuff. So what happened between the end of Vegas 2018/19 and her being dumped by 2021?
---
Honestly, I just fckn can't get over the fact that she just cba with her sons anymore. WTAF is going on there? Is that a part of a mental illness? To be unable to prioritise your kids over yourself? Or does it show she was never a good person after all? (She used to come across as a v sweet Southern family-oriented sort of girl)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing comments from people about Britney being sexually abused during the Mickey Mouse club era. Is there even a shred of evidence of this? It’s quite a wild accusation😳
There’s no evidence, and I haven’t heard of Britney or anyone who actually knows her even suggesting she was abused. I’ve also never seen anyone involved with the Mickey Mouse club speak about any abuse or be accused of it. I could have missed something so I’m happy to be corrected if I’m wrong. But people also say Britney had a horrible childhood and I don’t see any evidence of that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s no evidence, and I haven’t heard of Britney or anyone who actually knows her even suggesting she was abused. I’ve also never seen anyone involved with the Mickey Mouse club speak about any abuse or be accused of it. I could have missed something so I’m happy to be corrected if I’m wrong. But people also say Britney had a horrible childhood and I don’t see any evidence of that either.
I think you are correct on everything you have said, I have ever heard of any sexual abuse towards Britney. There are some wild conspiracy theories about Disney so much so that my friend refuses to set foot on anything Disney (their father brings the kids and she stays at home because she went down the Disney rabbit hole and will never visit anything Disney 🙄 So like you I have never heard of any Disney sexual assault rumours x

Just caught up on some of her reels and I can’t believe more people haven’t spotted her stomach on the one with the blue dress. She seems to be very careful with the camera angles but a few times you can see she has what appears to be a reasonably far along baby bump. It’s not just bloating because it goes higher up. It’s especially visible at the end where it’s half covered by the ‘watch again’ graphic. And that green dress with the ‘sweaty’ stains. Leaky boobs. I’m convinced she’s pregnant. Have a look.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on some of her reels and I can’t believe more people haven’t spotted her stomach on the one with the blue dress. She seems to be very careful with the camera angles but a few times you can see she has what appears to be a reasonably far along baby bump. It’s not just bloating because it goes higher up. It’s especially visible at the end where it’s half covered by the ‘watch again’ graphic. And that green dress with the ‘sweaty’ stains. Leaky boobs. I’m convinced she’s pregnant. Have a look.
She’s often had a belly like that though, even at the vmas in 07 her belly was similar, just smaller. Having said that I do find it weird how she was going on about wanting a baby and then just nothing, hasn’t mentioned it again. I can’t imagine her just giving up on something she wants, so you could be right and she is pregnant. It’s horrifying to think of her with a baby though, she must stink, especially if she’s leaving boob milk all over her dress, and I can’t imagine her actually mothering. More like she’ll just play with it then hand it over to someone else while she does fashion shows in the lounge room and poses all day.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else randomly watch chaotic? Surprised it’s not shared more on tiktok and what not. “Can you believe this was on tv” sorta way. And didn’t Kevin have a pregnant girlfriend during this time?

Reactions: 7
1000% she won't ever be pregnant, I think her body is that fucked from the years of taking cocktails of various drugs. She's always had a spongebob type bod with no waist, so any bit of weight she puts on goes at the front.
The way she is at the moment, it's like the run up to early 2007 just before the head shaving. Something will happen this year to her. I feel there's definitely something building up...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She has looked pregnant on and off for months but I don't believe she is at all, I think sometimes what she eats makes her tummy bloat. The vid with the green dress and boobs leaking milk is a bit of a reach, its clearly under boob sweat. I have my doubts about Britney saying she fell pregnant last year, I don't know what makes me doubt it but I just think she tells lies sometimes and that being one of them. If she ever does fall pregnant, it'll be another kid removed from her care.

Reactions: 19
I'm not going to lie my stomach looks like that now that I'm on Zoloft lmao. I think a lot of us women gain weight in that area. I really hate how it's normalized to speculate weight gain as pregnancy. I don't even think she physically can have a child for multiple reasons. I would truly be surprised if she was able to carry a baby for 9 months and then if the baby wasn't taken away the day she had it.

I'm more interested in wth is going on with her and Sam right now than weight gain 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not going to lie my stomach looks like that now that I'm on Zoloft lmao. I think a lot of us women gain weight in that area. I really hate how it's normalized to speculate weight gain as pregnancy. I don't even think she physically can have a child for multiple reasons. I would truly be surprised if she was able to carry a baby for 9 months and then if the baby wasn't taken away the day she had it.

I'm more interested in wth is going on with her and Sam right now than weight gain 😂
Their relationship is a real head scratcher lol i think we’d all love to know what it’s really like in private.

Looking at other site.. you know the one that praises her.
I kind of think people defend her because they thinks she's attractive. Got to pretend that she is a mentally well women. They're totally not rubbing one out to someone who most likely is back to mentally not being able to consent.

Reactions: 4
On her fan forum (the well known unofficial one) there was an interesting thread the other day about her being papped with a dummy and the newsagencies are only publishing the paparazzi pics where she doesn't have it in view.

In 2007 she also had a dummy seen on her. Anyway she was photo'ed with a dummy in her mouth at 41.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
On her fan forum (the well known unofficial one) there was an interesting thread the other day about her being papped with a dummy and the newsagencies are only publishing the paparazzi pics where she doesn't have it in view.

In 2007 she also had a dummy seen on her. Anyway she was photo'ed with a dummy in her mouth at 41.
Surely not?!

There are photos via the photoagencies, they're just not being used by the media outlets.

I think they're viewing them on the photographers website, like Splash or Getty images equivalent,

6505-E175-3445-4010-B45-E-87960370-F5-AA.jpg
38337933-1840-4253-95-A2-24-C3-CDDF791-F.jpg

The pics being discussed on the fan forum are these ones, there's none from paps. Honestly I think they're for when they do drugs to stop jaw clenching, it's the only reason I can see Cade holding one.

The 2007 ones are these and are more likely her cleaning the dummy for her son.

britney-spears-sucking-pacifier-10.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
1000% she won't ever be pregnant, I think her body is that fucked from the years of taking cocktails of various drugs. She's always had a spongebob type bod with no waist, so any bit of weight she puts on goes at the front.
The way she is at the moment, it's like the run up to early 2007 just before the head shaving. Something will happen this year to her. I feel there's definitely something building up...
I think Majority feel like something is going to happen this year ☹😔.
Does anyone else randomly watch chaotic? Surprised it’s not shared more on tiktok and what not. “Can you believe this was on tv” sorta way. And didn’t Kevin have a pregnant girlfriend during this time?
Chaotic 🫣 even I couldn’t sit through that 💀.
---
View attachment 2087047View attachment 2087048

The pics being discussed on the fan forum are these ones, there's none from paps. Honestly I think they're for when they do drugs to stop jaw clenching, it's the only reason I can see Cade holding one.

The 2007 ones are these and are more likely her cleaning the dummy for her son.

View attachment 2087059
Wtf 😳 seriously what is going on with her? Is that actually for that purpose? Why is she posting Cade with it when he is within the ‘industry’
---
So more of a Whitney Houston death than an Anne Heche one. :-(
She has form for road traffic incidents though. And mind she wasn't even allowed to drive at one point.
WHEN (not if) she splits with Sam, I fear for her.
Will the court papers be unsealed after her death?
And will she ever publish her book do we think?
---
Re: Felicia
She was running the backstage tours during the Vegas era (I met her!) so that was long after the 48hr marriage stuff. So what happened between the end of Vegas 2018/19 and her being dumped by 2021?
---
Honestly, I just fckn can't get over the fact that she just cba with her sons anymore. WTAF is going on there? Is that a part of a mental illness? To be unable to prioritise your kids over yourself? Or does it show she was never a good person after all? (She used to come across as a v sweet Southern family-oriented sort of girl)
pretty sure with Felicia she didn’t have any contact with Britney throughout her time back kinda working for her. If you watch that Britney doc she was in she speaks on it. As for her sons it’s a sad situation but we don’t know all what’s going on do we? Being a mother your kids are your absolute world. That being said if my kids asked me to stop with the Nudes, I would never dream of doing anything like that anyway but I am not Britney Spears. I can’t imagine what it must be like for her boys being the age that they are at especially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Beginning to think she was better off under the conservatorship or whatever it was called

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.