Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:

Britney has been warned by insta to censor her nudity, so shower videos are now shoulders up

She lied for no reason by posting she was going to new york, when she was in Mexico

Reactions: 8
I will say I think there's a very odd disconnect between Sam's insta posts of Britney and the things Britney posts herself. I guess his posts show her in her more lucid moments whereas she posts whenever the mood takes her (and possibly deletes in her more lucid moments) but I can understand why people who are perhaps very young or don't understand mental illness very well struggle to connect the two different portrayals.

Reactions: 13
I will say I think there's a very odd disconnect between Sam's insta posts of Britney and the things Britney posts herself. I guess his posts show her in her more lucid moments whereas she posts whenever the mood takes her (and possibly deletes in her more lucid moments) but I can understand why people who are perhaps very young or don't understand mental illness very well struggle to connect the two different portrayals.
Very good point.

I boggle at the conspiracy theorists but mental illness is so hard to understand even with first hand experience.

Reactions: 9
Talking about how she looks 10 years old while she's posting a nude from the shower is just horrifying 😞

Reactions: 16
I think you’re right on the mark there. The conspiracy theorists just won’t accept/understand how mentally unwell Britney is 🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s so sad to watch her deteriorate on instagram

Reactions: 17
I think you’re right on the mark there. The conspiracy theorists just won’t accept/understand how mentally unwell Britney is 🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s so sad to watch her deteriorate on instagram
He obviously has his own career to think about so needs to post his polished content but then people will inevitably compare it to whatever Britney is posting and they never match up. If she is as unwell as alot of people think then the marriage probably should not have happened. There are so many questions and Sam does not help the situation.

Reactions: 6
He obviously has his own career to think about so needs to post his polished content but then people will inevitably compare it to whatever Britney is posting and they never match up. If she is as unwell as alot of people think then the marriage probably should not have happened. There are so many questions and Sam does not help the situation.
If I was Sam though I’d feel like I don’t owe the general public or her deluded fans anything because he doesn’t? If he didn’t post Britney at all people would complain, if he posted her too much people would complain, if he came out and said she’s alright people would say he’s lying, if he came out and said she was struggling people would scrutinise him for talking about her mental health when it’s her business.
I honestly think people give Sam far too much flack. He’s a man in his late twenties with a very mentally ill wife who has a very mentally ill following who hound him hourly around the clock.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If I was Sam though I’d feel like I don’t owe the general public or her deluded fans anything because he doesn’t? If he didn’t post Britney at all people would complain, if he posted her too much people would complain, if he came out and said she’s alright people would say he’s lying, if he came out and said she was struggling people would scrutinise him for talking about her mental health when it’s her business.
I honestly think people give Sam far too much flack. He’s a man in his late twenties with a very mentally ill wife who has a very mentally ill following who hound him hourly around the clock.
There is no right or wrong answer but I do believe the man lacks self awareness or at least that is the way he comes off on his social media.
It is a catch 22 for Britney …….. she has grown up in the entertainment industry with such loyal ( some bat tit crazy) fans supporting her. I think the lack of ‘real life’ presence is why there is so much scrutiny and I think alot of fans and supporters expected to have seen her speak publicly at some point especially since she said that she was writing a book and then all the public rants on her social media.

Reactions: 2
I think the lack of ‘real life’ presence is why there is so much scrutiny and I think alot of fans and supporters expected to have seen her speak publicly at some point especially since she said that she was writing a book and then all the public rants on her social media.
I understand where you are coming from, and from one perspective it makes sense. But, you only have to look at someone like Kanye West to see how giving interviews etc can destroy a persons reputation/career. Everyone knows that Kanye is mentally ill, he's been open about his diagnosis. His family and friends have spoken openly about it BUT mental illness can only excuse a person so far. I don't doubt that he's an absolute hole. There is no excuse for the horrible awful shite he's saying but I really don't think he'd be saying it if he was stable and medicated (even if he was thinking it) and that stuff is - at the very least - going to affect his children, it emboldens people who feel the same way just because of the fame and reach he has.

I don’t for a second think that Britney holds those kind of abhorrent views, but she clearly has issues around other women and similar. Why would anyone who cares about her at all risk her giving an interview and saying the kind of thing she rants about on insta. Regardless of her current situation she is world famous, she does have influence. People look up to her. She could do damage to herself, her children, her vulnerable fans (and I do think people who believe such nonsense are vulnerable) if given free reign in a TV interview or similar. Right now she's uncontrollable - and that's OK as long as she's safe - that's dangerous when someone has such a loyal following, whether they intend to influence people or not.

Reactions: 23
Yet another dig at Selena? ‘I’m changing my name to Brooklyn?’ as Selena’s just been spotted in Mexico with Brooklyn Beckham….

Who puts videos up like that? So attention seeking. If she’s not in need of mental help then she is majorly self involved.

Reactions: 10
Yet another dig at Selena? ‘I’m changing my name to Brooklyn?’ as Selena’s just been spotted in Mexico with Brooklyn Beckham….

Who puts videos up like that? So attention seeking. If she’s not in need of mental help then she is majorly self involved.
Oh god that video! Squeezing her boobs together and up and gyrating! Changed her name to Brooklyn. What's up with her always having a dig at Selena? She's very bitter and jealous imo

Reactions: 10
I don't think she writes any of her Instagram posts; she looks dead behind the eyes and the text is often manic.

I suspect 2023 is not going to go well for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen a pic of Cade with the K’s and paris. I know he’s friends with paris but the k’s🤔. Poor Britney is just surrounded by snakes 😔.

Reactions: 1
Tbf she’s used that Brooklyn caption like three times since she started posted the same shower videos over and over again so I’m not sure if it’s a dig at Selena.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it's her. Only someone whose mind is all over the shop could write some of the things she does.
That's what I've always thought. People are so desperate for it not to be Britney but you've gotta go with the most likely option.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it's her. Only someone whose mind is all over the shop could write some of the things she does.
This is the thing. If she had a social media person (or Sam) writing her statuses for her, they wouldn't write this stuff that makes her look really mentally ill. If there was (as some people suggest) someone writing weird Insta posts for her to make her look crazy so the family can regain control of her, then Britney herself would speak out about that. It's got to be her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.