Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the dolls are Reborns? And she’s playing out being a mum with them? I don’t think it’s anything sinister.

Also does anyone remember in peak Take That popularity that little plastic dummy necklaces were the fashion accessory. I had a few of them. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think the dolls are Reborns? And she’s playing out being a mum with them? I don’t think it’s anything sinister.

Also does anyone remember in peak Take That popularity that little plastic dummy necklaces were the fashion accessory. I had a few of them. 😆
She might very well be, I've had an aversion to dolls since I was a kid, I just find them so creepy and even more so when adults collect or play with them.

Omg yes I was thinking about those yesterday!
I had loads of them and thought I was cool as duck haha, I hope they don't make a come back!

ETA - I just checked and they are being sold on ebay and etsy!

Screenshot_20230410_040921.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might very well be, I've had an aversion to dolls since I was a kid, I just find them so creepy and even more so when adults collect or play with them.

Omg yes I was thinking about those yesterday!
I had loads of them and thought I was cool as duck haha, I hope they don't make a come back!

ETA - I just checked and they are being sold on ebay and etsy!

View attachment 2089626
Robbie Williams was to blame for that trend! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha, yeah I had those dummies as well! I had one giant one as well as lots of little ones. I didn't actually suck them tho!

Honestly some days when I cba (I have some health issues), I think nah, I want to live long enough to watch Harry & Meghan get divorced and see what really DOES happen with Britney.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly some days when I cba (I have some health issues), I think nah, I want to live long enough to watch Harry & Meghan get divorced and see what really DOES happen with Britney.
Right there with you, I have severe fibromyalgia, but man that divorce is going to be funny. (She'll use everything that she persuaded him to write in Spare, to go "Look he's an unstable drug addict!") Whatever happens to Britney is not going to be funny at all. As far as I can tell, she has some illness that doesn't respond to treatment. The conservatorship should not have been run by someone with a financial interest in her, but keeping her in a structured environment where she has to take her pills is basically the only way of keeping her safe.

Reactions: 10
Right there with you, I have severe fibromyalgia, but man that divorce is going to be funny. (She'll use everything that she persuaded him to write in Spare, to go "Look he's an unstable drug addict!") Whatever happens to Britney is not going to be funny at all. As far as I can tell, she has some illness that doesn't respond to treatment. The conservatorship should not have been run by someone with a financial interest in her, but keeping her in a structured environment where she has to take her pills is basically the only way of keeping her safe.
I really hope the Harry & Meghan divorce is televised live with rolling coverage like the OJ Simpson trial. Can you IMAGINE being a seller of popcorn at that time?! I will take 3 months off work to give it my full attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn't give a flying potato about Harry and Meghan, why has this turned into their thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has posted about unflattering pap photos when her car broke down but I can't find the photos, can anyone?

Reactions: 7
She has posted about unflattering pap photos when her car broke down but I can't find the photos, can anyone?
I can't find anything, I honestly think she tells lies sometimes just so she can have a big rant or talk about her body as she seems to talk about her figure alot. Not sure I believe a trainer would pinch her skin either and tell her she needs to get her younger body back, that's not the way to go to secure a job and its unprofessional. I think part of her condition causes her to believe things that haven't happened.
---
Aww her latest caption on ig
---

I thought it was Mark Owen. I lurvvvved him. Could it be magic video 🫣
Was def Robbie!

Screenshot_20230410-192314_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She took four hours of footage to make that one short video, yikes. Face wise she looks very pretty. The caption goes off on like ten different tangents lol. It reminds me of how my mum’s friends would gossip :LOL:

• Haha
Been reading for a while but just sticking my 2p in. I reckon she must be off her face on something in most of the dancing videos. I used to be an ok dancer back in my teens but I'd look like that too if I filmed myself dancing after a bottle of wine. Her face looks so manic too doesn't it. I don't know anything about unmedicated mental health conditions but is someone more knowledgeable able to confirm whether not taking medication would make her seem wasted?

Pics just out of her leaving a plan carrying a teddy and no wedding ring. her legs do look chunky when she is papped. But having been photographed next to her, I can assure you her legs are slim af.

Reactions: 2
Been reading for a while but just sticking my 2p in. I reckon she must be off her face on something in most of the dancing videos. I used to be an ok dancer back in my teens but I'd look like that too if I filmed myself dancing after a bottle of wine. Her face looks so manic too doesn't it. I don't know anything about unmedicated mental health conditions but is someone more knowledgeable able to confirm whether not taking medication would make her seem wasted?
Bipolar mania can def make you seem wasted, but imo she is drunk or on drugs (possibly at the same time as being manic). I can't quite put into words what the difference is, but she is slow and sloppy in all of her vids for the past months. People with bipolar change presentation more often, and sometimes will be more alert and precise in their motions, then sometimes more sleep deprived and sloppy, like Brit is.

Reactions: 4
Her dancing videos have always seemed odd and manic even during the conservatorship, when she was medicated. It's doubtful that she is taking meds now, other than the prozac that she said she takes for depression. In my opinion, the dancing videos are worse as of late and she seems to be touching herself inappropriately alot, which I cant help but think that drugs and alcohol are at play, causing lower inhibitions and likely to exacerbate her mental illness.
I think its gonna get much worse to be honest.

Last edited:
My facial expression, the way I was leaning over, the pooch in my stomach !!! It was horrible because they got a pic of me in a helpless situation, so of course I get protective of myself !!! I went out with a friend and same thing !!! It didn’t look like my body and by no means am I saying my body is perfect but I took the time 2 months ago to find a trainer and the first thing she did to me was literally … and I’m not even lying … pinch the skin on my stomach and legs and told me I need to get my younger body back … why the hell did she do that ??? It made me cry … I obviously didn’t hire her so I did it myself !!! I work out for 45 min, 3x a week … that’s it !!! I hate working out for too long … I’m sharing this because I have worked hard to get in shape, yet I don’t look like the pictures that the paps take !!! God knows my body ain’t perfect but I did want to share what my body looks like at the moment … I worked my ass off and for some people like that trainer who might see those nasty pap pics and secretly smile … Yup, y’all got it
What an absolute ass of a trainer.

1681164039163.png
1681164058213.png

The pics in question. My eyes went to the extensions, honestly,

• Wow
I'm really sad to hear she was treated like that. Imo she comes across more lucid and nice here than she has anywhere in the past year.

Yeah, she's a good looking woman, but those extensions make me feel sick - I'm not even exaggerating, they look dirty and make me want to pull them out and wash her hair 😣

Weird detail, but when I was a little girl I hated washing or brushing my hair. It was just too painful, all the hairs pulling on my skin (I'm autistic, so I feel pain very harsh). So I said to my mum, "Britney spears always has her hair messy!" (This was like 2001.) My mum said, "No, it's styled to look messy, it isn't really messy!"

LOOK, MUM!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There's also pictures of her taken through the window of her hotel room in Mexico, where she's getting changed out of a dressing gown. No actual nudity shown, I think she realised since she's got it back on in the later shots where she looks at the camera. The pictures are taken with a long lens and you can see the window and curtains in front, so obviously not consensual. Won't share those but they're in the usual places.

The pics pics of her leaving Mexico look better than those other teddybear ones - she's not exactly looking her best but not as bad as when she left. Looks a bit like JL in the last one though! No wedding ring in any of them.

1681165531844.png
1681165284522.png
1681164962213.png

Attachments

Why/how do we think she will die?
1)Suicide?
2)Accidental drug overdose (is she still taking drugs?)
3) Car wreck?
What I feel and many people do is a tragic sad end.
---
So more of a Whitney Houston death than an Anne Heche one. :-(
She has form for road traffic incidents though. And mind she wasn't even allowed to drive at one point.
WHEN (not if) she splits with Sam, I fear for her.
Will the court papers be unsealed after her death?
And will she ever publish her book do we think?
---
Re: Felicia
She was running the backstage tours during the Vegas era (I met her!) so that was long after the 48hr marriage stuff. So what happened between the end of Vegas 2018/19 and her being dumped by 2021?
---
Honestly, I just fckn can't get over the fact that she just cba with her sons anymore. WTAF is going on there? Is that a part of a mental illness? To be unable to prioritise your kids over yourself? Or does it show she was never a good person after all? (She used to come across as a v sweet Southern family-oriented sort of girl)
Her sons dislike her tbh and are brainwashed by their dad

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.