Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her in her hey day, its sad to see her like this now.

She looks like she would fit right in at a trailer park giving out blow jobs for meth, poster girl for white trash.
Id say that was exactly what she was like before she got shipped off to work for Disney (more money in Disney than free BJ’s behind her trailer)

Reactions: 1
Her family did actually live in a trailer before the kids were born. I don’t think there is anything to be ashamed of being poor.
What is shameful is that Britney was worked from the moment she could walk to support that family.

Her dad was always a violent alcoholic who beat the mom and boozed and gambled away all the money. Britney paid their bleeping mortgage.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Id say that was exactly what she was like before she got shipped off to work for Disney (more money in Disney than free BJ’s behind her trailer)
Really? Britney was 'shipped off to work' at Disney at 10 years old... I highly doubt that she was giving out free BJ's behind a trailer prior to this :rolleyes:😬

Reactions: 8
I think Lynne was quite resilient actually. She trained as a teacher before her children were born and apparently studied at Reading Uni on an exchange year (according to her), the family aren't poor. All of them went to a local private school before the fame (park lane academy) and Brit went to a performing arts school in NY at like age 9, the family were middle class for that area.

As we know Lynne quit teaching at some point to help Jamie Lynn pursue fame. For years Lynne had relied on her friend Fe to be Brits chaperone and well... that's a story for another time, Lynne stepped into the picture again during the cship

Unfortunately for Lynne the way the pensions work in America, she would have had to have worked as a teacher for 20 years to have got access to a work pension, so she doesn't have one. That's where you can somewhat understand the financial dependency she's lent on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her family did actually live in a trailer before the kids were born. I don’t think there is anything to be ashamed of being poor.
What is shameful is that Britney was worked from the moment she could walk to support that family.

Her dad was always a violent alcoholic who beat the mom and boozed and gambled away all the money. Britney paid their bleeping mortgage.
Yes I said trailer because I knew they lived in a trailer at some stage? and again absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, im Irish and my family is of Irish traveller descent and my grandparents and great grandparents and so on lived in trailers. It was my grandparents that eventually took a house off the council and then my parents got houses and that tradition in my family stopped but I still have relatives who live in trailers as there is many traveller sites still in Dublin so absolutely no shame. American is full of trailer parks especially down south where Britney is from.

Yes James was a violent alcoholicc Britney pleaded Lynne to leave him and if she did she said woud buy her a house where she would be safe. Lynne left James and Britney bought her a large home with a large garden.

James father was also an alcoholic and he claimed his wife (James mother) was insane and had her put in a psychiatric institution, there is a pattern in the Spears family it appears, James essentially did this to Britney.

Britney went to New York at age 15 to work on the Mickey Mouse club. I have never heard or read anything about the BJ’s but she did go to
School like her siblings and she had boyfriends before she went to NewYork.

Last edited:
I think Lynne was quite resilient actually. She trained as a teacher before her children were born and apparently studied at Reading Uni on an exchange year (according to her), the family aren't poor. All of them went to a local private school before the fame (park lane academy) and Brit went to a performing arts school in NY at like age 9, the family were middle class for that area.

As we know Lynne quit teaching at some point to help Jamie Lynn pursue fame. For years Lynne had relied on her friend Fe to be Brits chaperone and well... that's a story for another time, Lynne stepped into the picture again during the cship

Unfortunately for Lynne the way the pensions work in America, she would have had to have worked as a teacher for 20 years to have got access to a work pension, so she doesn't have one. That's where you can somewhat understand the financial dependency she's lent on.
I remember Felicia was her chaperone and she was in the baby one more time video. What’s the story there?

Reactions: 4
I remember Felicia was her chaperone and she was in the baby one more time video. What’s the story there?
They no longer are in contact and Fe refuse to speak about James Spears on the Netflix documentary, she point blank refused , correct me if im wrong but I think she said James Spears was a very powerful man.

Reactions: 6
I was doing some home admin stuff the other night and the TV was on in the background; I just hear bits of it, which was the documentary they made about her recently(ish).

Her voice sounded so, so strained - she sounded tired, very tired. She was (rightly so, in my opinion) very bitter towards her parents selling her out like that - she even said, "... they stole my voice" which, in my view, has dual meanings (song voice + she wasn't allowed to voice her opinions for so long).

I don't agree with the conservatorship going on for so long, but I do think that it was initially set up out of care and concern. She was hemorrhaging money at that point and hanging out with some very bad influences (Paris, Lindsay, their ilk ...). At least in the early years of the conservatorship it brought her back inline and set boundaries. But I think as time went on, "they" realised how much of a money maker she really was and their intentions changed to be self-fulfilling. That Lou Taylor (Business Manager) - also involved with the Kardashians - is very VERY bad news ... there is so much out there about her, including that she tried to put Courtney Love under a conservatorship also.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe that people don't read this when it gets said every three pages or so, but dementia DOES NOT have to mean Alzheimer's. It is a legal term covering all mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fe was kept away in later years because she couldn't keep Britney in line. Britneys 48hr marriage happened when Fe was 'watching' her. Fe was also in Britney's reality show Chaotic where Britney basically bullies Fe to make other people laugh, brit was using drugs even then and Fe would do all the 'clear up'. She seems like she was too kind and couldn't stand up to her.
Yes I said trailer because I knew they lived in a trailer at some stage? and again absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, im Irish and my family is of Irish traveller descent and my grandparents and great grandparents and so on lived in trailers. It was my grandparents that eventually took a house off the council and then my parents got houses and that tradition in my family stopped but I still have relatives who live in trailers as there is many traveller sites still in Dublin so absolutely no shame. American is full of trailer parks especially down south where Britney is from.

Yes James was a violent alcoholicc Britney pleaded Lynne to leave him and if she did she said woud buy her a house where she would be safe. Lynne left James and Britney bought her a large home with a large garden.

James father was also an alcoholic and he claimed his wife (James mother) was insane and had her put in a psychiatric institution, there is a pattern in the Spears family it appears, James essentially did this to Britney.

Britney went to New York at age 15 to work on the Mickey Mouse club. I have never heard or read anything about the BJ’s but she did go to
School like her siblings and she had boyfriends before she went to NewYork.
She went to New York at the age of 9-10 to star in a play as the stand in for young Natalie Portman. She had formal training at the Professional Performing Arts School in 1991. It's on her Wikipedia page. She did Disney in FL years after.

Reactions: 6
I think the chat about BJs behind her trailer DOESN'T mean she was giving them out at 10 but that that was perhaps her future. And Disney was a much better option! Ironically she probably was sexually abused on Mickey Mouse Club. :-(

• Heart
I just can't understand how there is not one single person in her life who can help her. Just shows you money means tit at the end of the day. I know she has to want help but at this point is she not quite clearly ill enough choice doesn't come in to it anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can't understand how there is not one single person in her life who can help her. Just shows you money means tit at the end of the day. I know she has to want help but at this point is she not quite clearly ill enough choice doesn't come in to it anymore?
Who would seriously be willing to go there after the shitshow that was the end of her conservatorship? Also considering how huge social media pressure is these days… Britney has to want and seek help, or it’s just not going to happen.

Why/how do we think she will die?
1)Suicide?
2)Accidental drug overdose (is she still taking drugs?)
3) Car wreck?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Fe was kept away in later years because she couldn't keep Britney in line. Britneys 48hr marriage happened when Fe was 'watching' her. Fe was also in Britney's reality show Chaotic where Britney basically bullies Fe to make other people laugh, brit was using drugs even then and Fe would do all the 'clear up'. She seems like she was too kind and couldn't stand up to her.

She went to New York at the age of 9-10 to star in a play as the stand in for young Natalie Portman. She had formal training at the Professional Performing Arts School in 1991. It's on her Wikipedia page. She did Disney in FL years after.
Oh I didn’t know this, thank you. There are so many magazines and podcasts and books and newspapers which all say different thing??? think Il stop listening to podcasts and instagram pages saying things that are most likely rumours! But I would like to think Wikipedia would be accurate.

Why/how do we think she will die?
1)Suicide?
2)Accidental drug overdose (is she still taking drugs?)
3) Car wreck?

As sad as it sounds I suspect it'll be another bathtub situation, where later on it's revealed that she had all kinds of things in her system.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
As sad as it sounds I suspect it'll be another bathtub situation, where later on it's revealed that she had all kinds of things in her system.
This is what I think too sadly, within the next 5 years.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.