Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is pregnant and just announced it very early.. let’s say she announced at 4/5 weeks, she would be early enough now to not be showing she was pregnant. Plus puppies grow pretty fast! Her assistant seemed to confirm she’s pregnant, I don’t think she would lie

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s pregnant; I think her partners ‘announcement’ isn’t exactly confirming or denying it and I think her own announcement was bizarre just a gut feeling though, could be/hope I’m wrong

Reactions: 9
Why on earth would she lie about being pregnant though? I’m sure she is. U can’t think of a reason someone would lie about that.

I sorry - typo.

Oh come on why would she lie about something she so badly dreamed of? The photos she’s been posting are not in the ‘now’. I’m sure Britney will be posting her bare bump for the world to see can’t wait to see what everyone’s opinions will be 😅.

Just read her Instagram and Britney doesn't look right. I have a horrible feeling that Sam is using her for the child support payments and a nice pay out. I really hope I'm wrong, if she has capacity she can do whatever she wants, including making bad decisions but its so hard to watch. I hope she's ok .

Reactions: 6
I think she is pregnant and just announced it very early.. let’s say she announced at 4/5 weeks, she would be early enough now to not be showing she was pregnant. Plus puppies grow pretty fast! Her assistant seemed to confirm she’s pregnant, I don’t think she would lie
She's quite clearly got implants, there are pics of her under arm surgical scars all over the web, but I don't know how it affects pregnancy.
Her assistant is just a paid friend, as Robyn was her assistant for the best part of 10 years but Robyn was tied into a church and allegedly a sober coach, it's not clear what the assistant does - she has so far just posted herself on holiday...

She's quite clearly got implants, there are pics of her under arm surgical scars all over the web, but I don't know how it affects pregnancy.
Her assistant is just a paid friend, as Robyn was her assistant for the best part of 10 years but Robyn was tied into a church and allegedly a sober coach, it's not clear what the assistant does - she has so far just posted herself on holiday...
Not sure where the convo around her implants have come from? 😂
I’d like to think her assistant is genuine, she has had a long career in the music business and her dad is a very well respected and known person in the music business too so I’m hoping this means she isn’t just a paid person to go along with this idea that she is faking a pregnancy

Not sure where the convo around her implants have come from? 😂
I’d like to think her assistant is genuine, she has had a long career in the music business and her dad is a very well respected and known person in the music business too so I’m hoping this means she isn’t just a paid person to go along with this idea that she is faking a pregnancy
yeah I was just going to write that about who her father is. She seems to be very well connected in the industry I really don’t think she’s a bad guy.

Is Felicia still in her life?
don’t believe so. Felecia is still close with lynn and Lou jr.

So they've announced they have lost the baby. I can't help but feel skeptical that Britney was in the middle of a manic episode (which isn't that uncommon) and was having delusions was pregnant and someone has stepped in and out comes this announcement.

Reactions: 23
So they've announced they have lost the baby. I can't help but feel skeptical that Britney was in the middle of a manic episode (which isn't that uncommon) and was having delusions was pregnant and someone has stepped in and out comes this announcement.
would Sam back her up she was not pregnant .

Reactions: 1
I thought the same. Odd that she was posting so many pictures of her body is the last few days where she so obviously not pregnant and then announces this.

Reactions: 4
I thought the same. Odd that she was posting so many pictures of her body is the last few days where she so obviously not pregnant and then announces this.
I thought she said in the naked photos that they were before she was pregnant?

I do adore Britney and totally feel for anyone to suffer such loss but I can't help but think how people were commenting about the inconsistencies between the size of the dog and her posts etc that she was making this up and now this announcement?

Reactions: 7
I do adore Britney and totally feel for anyone to suffer such loss but I can't help but think how people were commenting about the inconsistencies between the size of the dog and her posts etc that she was making this up and now this announcement?
It’s terrible to say but I completely agree, never believed she was pregnant in the first places and now they have had to come up with someone to cover it all up. Hope I’m wrong but she is clearly unwell.

Reactions: 15
Awful news.Poor Britney.I really hope this doesn't make her spiral again.

I'm not shocked. Poor woman, you just want to surround her by goodness for once in her life and let her heal.

• Sad
I thought she said in the naked photos that they were before she was pregnant?
Yes I think she did say that. She also posted some pictures of her outfits and she was wearing very low rise jeans, she certainly didn’t look it.

Either way it’s very sad and I hope she will be ok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.