Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because neither Kim K nor Hillary Duff have a MH diagnosis...and are not coming off their meds.

Reactions: 11
"She clearly has MH Issues" "She's Crazy" "She needs help" "Why are people supporting her crazy photos" "Her Sons Will Be So Embarrassed" "She needs to be in a conservatorship"

Only some of the messed up comments iv read regarding Britneys naked photos. I don't understand why? 😕 We have many other celebrities who pose nude or pose half naked. What about the kardashian clan? Christ we have seen all of Kim's body. Why wouldn't her kids be Embarrassed of her? Sex tape? Posing nude on mags and on social media? Because she doesn't have a mental health condition it's acceptable. This is ridiculous the amount of photos posted on social media by other celebrities of similar photos is a total double standards.

Britney Spears hasn't had her own life for nearly 14 years. The mad stuff we all do in our 20s she never got to live out or experiment doing. Her life was taken away from her through no choice of her own. Now she's free from all these horrible people who controlled her and robbed from her and used her.

She looks like she's acting out now that she's free and so what. She's Britney freaking Spears! She can post what she likes. She's got a hot body if I looked that good naked I'd be showing it off to or making money from OF 😂😂

It's people like yourselves who end up giving people a MH condition with your unnecessary comments and negativity. Yes we are all welcome to our opinions but when you start insulting someone for doing something you don't agree with a line has been crossed. If I was Britney and reading these ridiculous comments I'd be upset at first then I'd stop caring and then act out and keep posting the stuff that's annoying people so people still talk and keep me relevant lol. Can't we just leave her alone and just let her do what she wants without the judgy comments? Hasn't she been through enough? 🤷‍♀️ She may well have a MH condition who doesn't these days? 🙄 we don't all need insulting or degrading over our MH it helps nobody. Its a shame people will never leave her alone or keep bringing up her past when she's trying to create a new life. All I see is a woman finally free and happy and living her life not give 2 F**ks what you all think 🤣 and rightly so 😂
Get in the bin. She's crackers! Yes other celebs post provactive pics but not in the same light that britney does. She looks half dug up, never looks like she's seen a shower or new clothes it's all so bleeping strange. People act like the family had her locked in a basement for 20 years, she still had a life on excess. Its all one sided from her end. I'd like to hear what the real deal is with her. It's the fact her boys never see her speaks volumes to me.

Reactions: 18
Britney put some feckin clothes on.

*and that would apply to Kartrashian et al too.
Save your privates for private.

Reactions: 2
Get in the bin. She's crackers! Yes other celebs post provactive pics but not in the same light that britney does. She looks half dug up, never looks like she's seen a shower or new clothes it's all so bleeping strange. People act like the family had her locked in a basement for 20 years, she still had a life on excess. Its all one sided from her end. I'd like to hear what the real deal is with her. It's the fact her boys never see her speaks volumes to me.
Ah man , that’s a bit harsh re the boys , they were absolutely collateral damage & used as bait to keep her in ‘line ‘ she never had anyone fighting her corner for those poor kids & the fact that her dad tried to beat one up when they were on her time and therefore lost her even more precious time with them is one of the worst thing about the whole tit show , I don’t think it’s unreasonable to agree with previous comments that both Britney and Kanye have their MASSIVE demons , but the People around them have gaslit them both massively , maybe the flesh baring is literally her stripping away that pain and just being in the moment ? She sure looks a lot happier then the twirling and talking and rocking posts she was made to churn out 💜

Reactions: 4
It’s not what she’s doing it’s how she’s doing it. Context is everything. Neither Kim nor Hilary post photos looking completely off their tits and accompanied by other posts having virtually illegible rants at their family on a public platform. She isn’t stable, anyone who can’t see that because they are so blinded by love for someone they’ve never met is deluded.

Reactions: 17
It’s not what she’s doing it’s how she’s doing it. Context is everything. Neither Kim nor Hilary post photos looking completely off their tits and accompanied by other posts having virtually illegible rants at their family on a public platform. She isn’t stable, anyone who can’t see that because they are so blinded by love for someone they’ve never met is deluded.
I wander if she posted a shot of her for vogue or rolling stone , with the right lights , make up, etc if people would be less worried , or if they’d jump on saying she was being exploited? She’s damned if she owns her nudes and damned if she sold them , she’s 💯 a bit lost and is trying to find her way, I wander if the book writing is a bit much too- it’s very fresh for her to be talking about it all, especially if she isn’t with the right mental health support team💜 you’re absolutely right though , I bloody love her And I do try to open minded, but she’s my hill to die upon 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ah man , that’s a bit harsh re the boys , they were absolutely collateral damage & used as bait to keep her in ‘line ‘ she never had anyone fighting her corner for those poor kids & the fact that her dad tried to beat one up when they were on her time and therefore lost her even more precious time with them is one of the worst thing about the whole tit show , I don’t think it’s unreasonable to agree with previous comments that both Britney and Kanye have their MASSIVE demons , but the People around them have gaslit them both massively , maybe the flesh baring is literally her stripping away that pain and just being in the moment ? She sure looks a lot happier then the twirling and talking and rocking posts she was made to churn out 💜
Happier? She looks like she’s spent the last six months being trafficked round Europe instead of living the life of freedom she’s always wanted in her luxury house in LA (or wherever it is she lives).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happier? She looks like she’s spent the last six months being trafficked round Europe instead of living the life of freedom she’s always wanted in her luxury house in LA (or wherever it is she lives).
Happier then when she was being paraded around like one of joe exotics Tigers for sure , she has a lot of healing to do ! I’m rooting for her !! ( please don’t read that in a stroppy way !) xx

Reactions: 3
Britney’s always been used to people saying crap about her for showing some skin that’s what she’s done through out her entire career. I’m not blinded by love for Britney 🤣 I adore her and have the biggest soft spot for her yes and I can say yes she obviously does have her issues and does need the help that I am hopeful she is actually receiving. I just don’t see anything wrong with posting whatever it is on socials. Not just Britney. I was a social worker before I left for mat leave and believe me there’s far far worse people out there looking after children than Britney Spears. I do get why she is posting these images I see it like she’s ‘free’ and she is ‘rebelling’. Yes she’s 40 years old but mentally she is not. She’s been trapped for the longest time with 0 freedom to ever feel like a true woman she was robbed of most of her 20s and all of 30s. How would any of us react after?

Reactions: 6
People are so conditioned they think the human body in it's natural state is weird. Like ok you shouldn't care. Unfollow and move on. Nudity isn't a mental health issue and if anyone of these people actually cared about mental health they'd be doing activism not tit talking online. Get a better hobby people. 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how many people justify and stick up for Britney on this thread. She’s quite obviously mentally ill & I don’t even mean the nude pics. The ramblings that don’t even make sense. Posing naked with a dog is just all kinds of wrong and these latest ones - you can just see she’s dead behind the eyes. How a comparison between Rihanna and Kim K can be made - I don’t know. She’s getting exploited, she needs to be protected.

Reactions: 18
Again we are all mental experts are we? Judging from social media posts somebody none of us know.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s anyone being a mental health expert - more a case of “are you alright” if any of my friends or family updated Instagram of them full frontal naked with emojis/animals covering their modesty and incoherent ramblings every other day I’d quite rightly check on their welfare too.

Reactions: 17
Maybe so and I’m sure Britney’s got many checking in on her also and she’s probably telling them where to go.

Reactions: 1
I am happy for Britney and really wanting her to be happy and healthy. She is so beautiful and as a young girl I wanted to look just like her, and I know she’s older now and I know she’s been through hell, so please don’t jump down my throat for saying this but why is her hair and makeup so consistently awful? She could look so much better. I’m not saying glam it up more… maybe even tone it down?! With the heavy eyes and brassy yellow hair it’s adding to how barmy/unhinged she may appear to others

Reactions: 15
I am happy for Britney and really wanting her to be happy and healthy. She is so beautiful and as a young girl I wanted to look just like her, and I know she’s older now and I know she’s been through hell, so please don’t jump down my throat for saying this but why is her hair and makeup so consistently awful? She could look so much better. I’m not saying glam it up more… maybe even tone it down?! With the heavy eyes and brassy yellow hair it’s adding to how barmy/unhinged she may appear to others
I think it’s just her style and what she likes.

There was a comment on the Celeb Gossip thread that explains better than I can how she‘s not a “typical“ celebrity.

(post #77, here)

Reactions: 3
Perhaps if she looked like she’d washed her face within the last ten years, it might not feel so tragic. The layers of eyeliner and mascara give me the ick - she looks like a crackhead.

Reactions: 10
I agree. Whilst I hate talking 'high brow' usually a photo says or celebrates something. In the posed photos they are artfully done, celebrating her pregnant body or she’s beautifully made up. What is she trying to say in the nude photos in front of the open door? She’s not made up or posing nicely and the only prop is a strategically placed emoji. It’s not art it’s trash shock value.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.