Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also agree, don’t think she ever was pregnant. Thank god someone has stepped in and nipped the story in the bud sooner rather than later if she wasn’t.

Reactions: 13
She mentioned having a bump on may 5th. So how far along was she?? To have a bump you'd be 4 months plus surely??
Screenshot_20220514-215236_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
She mentioned having a bump on may 5th. So how far along was she?? To have a bump you'd be 4 months plus surely??View attachment 1267043
I feel like the constant mentions of a bump over the last few weeks reiterate the view that she was never pregnant. I'm sure she wrote "this was before I was pregnant and had a bump" on a whole load of posts recently, which is ridiculous as obviously you won't have a bump so early on. Stalling before the final announcement was made I think.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say it but I don't think she was pregnant in the first place.
I 100% agree with you. I don't want to sound awful but it never really made sense in terms of what she was posting. I really don't think there was a pregnancy.

Reactions: 9
She has always posted photos and videos from 'the past' and her page has never been much of the present. I'm carrying my second and I've been showing since about 6 weeks. I'm 5ft 2 so the baby, water etc doesn't have much room to go 'up' if that makes sense - don't know how tall she is. The old saying is you show earlier thr more kids you have - appreciate like heartburn its likely a myth but I like to see the good in people and cannot see the sense in why she would lie and especially have her partner go along with said lie, for what outcome. I just hope she is well and recovering

Reactions: 5
100% she wasn't even pregnant. Weird she'd pretend but there you go...
I wonder if related to manic period, delusions of a longed for pregnancy and convinced herself she was. I think others have called it with the inconsistencies on her posts, seeming to be adamant that photos were before she had a bump.

it’s very sad regardless. Poor woman is troubled and deserves nothing but the best and best people around her. I hope she has that.

Reactions: 9
Agree with the not pregnant camp. Not just because of her erratic ig posts but the very first post, with that random, generic picture struck me as odd. Obviously if you're announcing a pregnancy there's no rule that you need to feature a scan or positive test but most announcements do. I feel like if Britney had those items she'd wanna show the world.

Definitely don't think she was lying though either, it could have been a manic delusion or a phantom pregnancy. The whole situation seems sad and worrying.

Reactions: 5
I never believed she was pregnant either.
I can’t remember what podcast I was listening to, maaaaybe Deux Moi? But anyway someone said they didn’t believe she was pregnant when she announced it because the caption was so confusing, so ever since then I haven’t been too sure. Either way, I really hope she’s okay ❤

Reactions: 6

Trailer is here 🤯

Guys it’s a world wide release 🥺. Oh my goodness I got chills watching just the trailer!! This is going to be huge for Britney and releasing it the same week as her big court date!!!!!
Poor Britney, she needs help so badly and it seems no one cares. Someone should stop her from posting those horrible nude pictures of herself on IG, how humiliating for her teenage sons. As for her imaginary “pregnancy”, that just shows how sick she really is. It is so sad.

I can’t remember what podcast I was listening to, maaaaybe Deux Moi? But anyway someone said they didn’t believe she was pregnant when she announced it because the caption was so confusing, so ever since then I haven’t been too sure. Either way, I really hope she’s okay ❤
She's far from okay, she needs help.

Reactions: 6
yeah it was deux Moi. I had a friend who fully convinced herself she was pregnant. She also had mental health issues. She wasn’t ever pregnant but she wanted to be so desperately. The only thing I find strange is why did Sam go along with it if she wasn’t ever actually pregnant? Like surely he would have wanted to see the test? When I’ve done tests I’ve always shown my husband. I could see her making herself believe she was pregnant because of how badly she wants to be which is just so sad 😔.

Reactions: 8
She has always posted photos and videos from 'the past' and her page has never been much of the present. I'm carrying my second and I've been showing since about 6 weeks. I'm 5ft 2 so the baby, water etc doesn't have much room to go 'up' if that makes sense - don't know how tall she is.
She's 5'4" apparently, have read it in a few places.

yeah it was deux Moi. I had a friend who fully convinced herself she was pregnant. She also had mental health issues. She wasn’t ever pregnant but she wanted to be so desperately. The only thing I find strange is why did Sam go along with it if she wasn’t ever actually pregnant? Like surely he would have wanted to see the test? When I’ve done tests I’ve always shown my husband. I could see her making herself believe she was pregnant because of how badly she wants to be which is just so sad 😔.
I suppose if he didn’t support her she’d be thrown to the wolves of the public when she clearly needs help. Better to outwardly support the lie whilst inwardly encouraging her to seek help.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.