Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stay at that place must have been so terribly traumatising for her 😔 they all just sat back and let it happen all the while enjoying BRITNEY’S money and staying in BRITNEY’S vacation home. It’s absolutely infuriating!! They all have something coming their way, they are vile vile evil people.

Reactions: 3
Now Jamie’s gone what other choice do they have? They can also rot I hate TMZ!!

Seems like the whole family have fucked her over, from what she is saying, rather than Jamie on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder about what will be said about Lynne, she did seem to be trying to do some stuff behind-the-scenes over the past couple of years to bolster the #FreeBritney movement.

I can't help but think there's a reason they chose Jamie to be the conservator and if it's because they knew they could control him better than they could control Lynne.

I wonder about what will be said about Lynne, she did seem to be trying to do some stuff behind-the-scenes over the past couple of years to bolster the #FreeBritney movement.

I can't help but think there's a reason they chose Jamie to be the conservator and if it's because they knew they could control him better than they could control Lynne.
It’s so strange with the Lynn situation. In her early career Britney would also be saying the nicest things about her mother and they did seem super close. Then obviously things turned sour. I know Felicia mentioned on the recent doc she would always call her mum every day. I just can’t understand how she just did nothing to help her daughter. You could say she was scared of Jamie, maybe she was, maybe they all were but my goodness me as a parent just letting everything happen and doing nothing to try and stop it. It makes no sense. I have two girls and I would literally do anything at all for them no matter what. The Jamie thing everyone’s scared of him. He’s not scared to threaten anyone. There’s soooo many wild horrible stories about him out there. That’s why he got the job and yes no doubt that he had people telling him what to do, putting ideas into his head and he went ahead.

Her latest post 🥺 oh Britney 💖💖💖💖.

Does anyone know where I might be able to watch the NYT 'Controlling BS' doc, can't seem to get it in my region ..

I’m sure someone will have re loaded it on to YouTube again. It keeps getting taken down 😠.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jamie suffered from pretty bad alcoholism when Britney was growing up - I wouldn't be surprised in a family cycle of substance abuse from what that article said about his father.

This is a good podcast episode that goes into some background of Jamie and Lynne's families and their early relationship.

Also, I can't remember if it's mentioned in that episode but when Jamie Lynn was pregnant at 16, Jamie and her management wanted to ship her off to one of those 'unwed teenager mother' institutions but Lynne refused to let them send her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Eat pray Britney are sooo good!! I’d say even better than the gram girls. The article about the spears family history is just so sad 😔.

Reactions: 1
Also, I can't remember if it's mentioned in that episode but when Jamie Lynn was pregnant at 16, Jamie and her management wanted to ship her off to one of those 'unwed teenager mother' institutions but Lynne refused to let them send her.
Aren't there rumours that the father of her child is the Nickelodeon pweirdo producer Dan Schneider? I hope nothing happened to Britney when she was on the Mickey Mouse Club/scouting for a record deal. :( :(

• Sad
Aren't there rumours that the father of her child is the Nickelodeon pweirdo producer Dan Schneider? I hope nothing happened to Britney when she was on the Mickey Mouse Club/scouting for a record deal. :( :(
Unfounded. The kid looks just like the father.

In other news, b fans are ablaze at Jamie Lynns book news. Poor timing or what!!

Unfounded. The kid looks just like the father.

In other news, b fans are ablaze at Jamie Lynns book news. Poor timing or what!!
Absolutely insane. I can't believe she went ahead with it. Must be desperate for the cash now she's soon (hopefully) to be cut off the payroll from Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.