Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can watch it on NowTV - if you haven't had a trial before you can sign-up, watch and cancel for free.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I was just going to say it’s defiantly on now tv that’s how my mum watched it. It’s the best one so far defiantly worth watching.

Reactions: 1
I believe Jamie and Lou still own the Britney brand? It’s what I keep seeing been said since weds. Honestly so what if it is her posting these pictures. She’s been living under the most tragic disgusting vile circumstances for the past 13 years and who is anyone to start YET AGAIN criticising her. Do you remember back in the day and all the young celebs were posing with very little on but Britney was the only one to get all hate whenever she did it? But the others didn’t?!!!! I find it infuriating!! If it is actually her posting she’s feeling freer for the first time in 13 years. Who is it actually hurting? She looks amazing she’s almost 40 years old and she’s looking like a 20 year old. I’m just soooo happy for her.

Yes controlling Britney is the better one tbh. I’ll have a quick look and see if I can find you a link. I believe most have been taking down for us out of the US.

Be quick they keep getting taken down

I think the reason she got the hate back then (I remember) was because she looked sensational. She still does, but remember the VMA awards performance when she had that beige bodysuit on, she looked *amazing*. I always wondered how the hell she got a body like that lol. Folk were just jealous!

I k

I see what you mean, but the main thing is she is no longer under the control of that monster. I’m more inclined now to think it’s her that is posting than I was.
Me too 🙏
I believe Jamie and Lou still own the Britney brand? It’s what I keep seeing been said since weds. Honestly so what if it is her posting these pictures. She’s been living under the most tragic disgusting vile circumstances for the past 13 years and who is anyone to start YET AGAIN criticising her. Do you remember back in the day and all the young celebs were posing with very little on but Britney was the only one to get all hate whenever she did it? But the others didn’t?!!!! I find it infuriating!! If it is actually her posting she’s feeling freer for the first time in 13 years. Who is it actually hurting? She looks amazing she’s almost 40 years old and she’s looking like a 20 year old. I’m just soooo happy for her.

Yes controlling Britney is the better one tbh. I’ll have a quick look and see if I can find you a link. I believe most have been taking down for us out of the US.

Be quick they keep getting taken down

She does look absolutely amazing no doubt about that 😍

I'm just about to watch the controlling doc on nowtv, I watched Britney v Spears on Netflix last night 👌

TMZ though they should just stfu they’ve been in bed with team con since day 1!! I do believe she still absolutely loves performing but after everything she’s been through I would not be surprised if she didn’t. She’s stated a few times now that she suffers from social anxiety and most probably she’s got crippling anxiety. Whatever she chooses we just want her to be finally truly happy, healthy and live the life she deserves to live. She was robbed 13 years of her life she’s got so much to make up for. I hope she’s going to have the time or her life travelling and making the most amazing memories with her sons and fiancé. She’s given her fans so many truly amazing memories from the start of career. She owes nobody nothing!!

Thanks folks got it in nowtv getting settled now to watch
What did you think?

Reactions: 7
I think she will return in her own time. Maybe in a year or two, but on her terms. Well I hope so of course as I want more Britney music. And it will be better than ever as it’s on her terms.

I hope the partner is a decent guy. I like to think he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TMZ though they should just stfu they’ve been in bed with team con since day 1!! I do believe she still absolutely loves performing but after everything she’s been through I would not be surprised if she didn’t. She’s stated a few times now that she suffers from social anxiety and most probably she’s got crippling anxiety. Whatever she chooses we just want her to be finally truly happy, healthy and live the life she deserves to live. She was robbed 13 years of her life she’s got so much to make up for. I hope she’s going to have the time or her life travelling and making the most amazing memories with her sons and fiancé. She’s given her fans so many truly amazing memories from the start of career. She owes nobody nothing!!

What did you think?
It's just heartbreaking😢 I'm even happier that she's where she is now and things are actually changing for real. I'd love nothing more than to hear everything from Britney's mouth but at the same time she has every right to say nothing else and disappear somewhere to live her life the way she wants to.
So many people involved in the whole operation it's bloody scary that this can happen and makes you wonder how often it has/does happen.

• Heart
I guess it possibly depends on how much financial abuse there has been - in theory she should have enough money to never need to perform again if that's her wish but they could have drained her accounts mostly (in celeb terms) dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I look forward to rosengart ripping the whole thing to shreds to build a case or cases against those who have lived off of this conservatorship

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's just heartbreaking😢 I'm even happier that she's where she is now and things are actually changing for real. I'd love nothing more than to hear everything from Britney's mouth but at the same time she has every right to say nothing else and disappear somewhere to live her life the way she wants to.
So many people involved in the whole operation it's bloody scary that this can happen and makes you wonder how often it has/does happen.
mots absolutely heartbreaking 💔. I’ve been telling people close to me for ages and they all thought o was insane but now…well they are in total shock!! I just hope to god all involved get punished in the worst possible way!!

I think she will return in her own time. Maybe in a year or two, but on her terms. Well I hope so of course as I want more Britney music. And it will be better than ever as it’s on her terms.

I hope the partner is a decent guy. I like to think he is.
I love this!! 🤞🏻 I want to believe she will come back like you said on her terms. That would be amazing of course but idk she’s got a lot of healing to do. Whatever is best for her is all I want. We all know her love for performing so who knows….well love her no matter what 💖💖💖💖💖💖🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹.

Reactions: 3
I've done nothing but cry watching those 2 documentaries and that's probably not even half of what we don't know about!

I do hope the press have learnt lessons also and leave her be once she's 100 million % free of any restraints as she's been through enough in the past 13 years

• Heart
I've done nothing but cry watching those 2 documentaries and that's probably not even half of what we don't know about!

I do hope the press have learnt lessons also and leave her be once she's 100 million % free of any restraints as she's been through enough in the past 13 years
Ah I feel you I honestly can’t think about it, it makes my eyes fill up 🥺. I hope to god the media leave her the F alone🤬🤬. I just read earlier about every venue in Vegas desperately wanting her 😳. My goodness let Britney be BRITNEY. I hate the media sometimes/most of the time when it comes to B 😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She looks like a boiled lobster nowadays, sunburnt TF.
bad move removing her families care. She's the one with Mental issues and I can't believe her whole family were all against her. She'll just get worse now. She hasn't got the mental capacity to just do whatever we all consider Normal. But that ok, because some Internet people just want her to have her freedom SMH 🤷‍♀️
Her behaviour isn't sane. She's constantly spiralling and posting naked pics on insta?! 😣

• Angry
bad move removing her families care. She's the one with Mental issues and I can't believe her whole family were all against her. She'll just get worse now. She hasn't got the mental capacity to just do whatever we all consider Normal. But that ok, because some Internet people just want her to have her freedom SMH 🤷‍♀️
Her behaviour isn't sane. She's constantly spiralling and posting naked pics on insta?! 😣
I agree she’s sunburned to duck - but if she is as bad mentally as you say, how was she able to go on tour/residency for as long as she did DIRECTLY after the conservatorship? Like surely that would have been her at her worst, yet she was made to work like a dog? Someone so mentally incapacitated wouldn’t be able to work so hard (and so well, mind).
I don’t doubt that she has demons and will still need therapy and likely meds, but nobody should have total control of her life.

Reactions: 11
I do believe removing her family was the right thing to do but I dont think she is capable of living independently without someone managing her to some extent. What extent I dont know. She has never had a real life. She was never given the space to grow and develop. She is child like in many ways from what I have seen. She has been controlled and sheltered her whole life.

• Sad
She's only just getting out of it though. Her current behaviour could be because of it. She's not saying she doesn't want any help - she just wants to choose her own therapists and be able to spend her own money. She sounded pretty competent on the recording from the court hearing.

I duno she sounded pretty bleeping sane on that phonecall to the court that we all heard!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.