Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching houseinhabit’s insta stories today about Sam? I still don’t trust him

Well of course 😔
I wonder could her lawyer’s team request immediate access to her Instagram account to stop team con posting? Or presumably they’ll have to wait until team con’s days are over. If it’s a possibility I think they should be all over it,

Reactions: 7
Anyone watching houseinhabit’s insta stories today about Sam? I still don’t trust him

I wonder could her lawyer’s team request immediate access to her Instagram account to stop team con posting? Or presumably they’ll have to wait until team con’s days are over. If it’s a possibility I think they should be all over it,
Sam Lufti? I'd sooner give house space to a python. Absolutely bastard, but very good at conning people. Just because her family are bad doesn't make Sam good.

Reactions: 9
Sam’s defiantly trying to win that Oscar isn’t he?🤨 let’s not forget everything he did!! He was absolutely part of Britney’s down fall back in 07/08. I quite like houseinhabit but I’m kinda side eyeing her with all this Sam lufti talk. I don’t trust him he’s not a good person.

Reactions: 8
Well I’ve just read a blind that indicates Lynn is ‘writing’ another book 🤬 obviously it’s just a blind item BUT they do sometimes tend to be true.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The way she keeps deleting and reposting the boob photos/videos is really bleeping weird

Reactions: 13
The way she keeps deleting and reposting the boob photos/videos is really bleeping weird
I still don’t think she controls her own Insta. I still think its them trying to cast doubt on her state of mind.
Surely if it is/was Britney her attorney would be telling her to not rock the boat now she seems to be getting somewhat closer to being free.

Reactions: 8
See I don't get the whole instagram saga neither as on the one hand if someone is posting on her behalf without her knowledge then that must mean sam is complicit as he tags her in hers and vice versa and on the other hand if she is in control then what is she playing at with these boob pics and why is he not encouraging her not to post them as it come across the wrong way and jeopardise the whole court case 🤔

Reactions: 6
It just doesn’t make sense because surely if she isn’t in control, now would be such a bad time to post nude content without her consent as her new lawyer would ruin them for doing so? Which makes me think it is her, but then again, why isn’t her lawyer saying no to her either?

Reactions: 5
Could it be Sam behind her Instagram posts? Maybe that’s what his payment was for.
10000% convinced Sam runs the acc after that! Knew there was always something not right about a woman not being allowed basic human rights but she can have her young bf live with her? Hmm🤔

10000% convinced Sam runs the acc after that! Knew there was always something not right about a woman not being allowed basic human rights but she can have her young bf live with her? Hmm🤔
I guess the boob photos would make sense then because he’s likely the only person other than Britney she would trust with photos like that? Also explains why he tags her in stuff

If they are someone else, it's so clever the game they play because I am 100% pro Britney being freed and even I am starting to question myself and go god, is she actually really mentally ill? I mean don't get me wrong, even if she is, she shouldn't be in the conservatorship. But it just shows you what a clever game they are playing as you truly start to doubt yourself, it just all looks so damning.

Reactions: 4
Ok I need to ask- and this may sound stupid- but Felicia- the old assistant/ chaperone lady

She’s not really spoken out from what I can see
She was all over the Framing Britney Spears documentary defending Britney, how does that count as not speaking out?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sam Lufti? I'd sooner give house space to a python. Absolutely bastard, but very good at conning people. Just because her family are bad doesn't make Sam good.
It's really concerning how so many people are supportive of him now. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" isn't always true. He's as bad as her family.

Could it be Sam behind her Instagram posts? Maybe that’s what his payment was for.
Pretty sure Sam’s payments previously have been for ‘chef’. They are in Hawaii right now. Tbh I don’t know what to think of the repeating picture posts. I know there’s been people coming forward saying she posts on her Insta but idk? It’s strange. Unless she really is just rebelling? I just kinda think surely her lawyer would have advised to keep on the dl for now posting on socials? I still have my doubts about it.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure Sam’s payments previously have been for ‘chef’. They are in Hawaii right now. Tbh I don’t know what to think of the repeating picture posts. I know there’s been people coming forward saying she posts on her Insta but idk? It’s strange. Unless she really is just rebelling? I just kinda think surely her lawyer would have advised to keep on the dl for now posting on socials? I still have my doubts about it.
Can someone explain if she runs her own insta then why doesn’t she ever comment/like anyone’s pictures? Not even Sams? Why is it just stories & posts she’s active in? No actually engagement with other human, just bizarre/random pictures or quotes 🤔 I don’t buy it, Lufti is lying, along with everyone else being paid for this bullshit! Even down to the over use and almost cringe emojis Sam A uses in every sentence he types is way too similar to the style of writing in Britney insta!
Or maybe I’m just reaching 😅

Reactions: 7
We’ll never know unless Britney addresses it well just have to keep guessing 🤪. I’m 50/50.

new blind AGAIN not saying they are true but again A lot of the time Especially regarding Britney they have been true. This one is no surprise though is it? I hate it but at this point team con will do ANYTHING🤢🤬. There’s a big difference this time though she’s got one hell of a lawyer on her side and the world behind her!!

Attachments

We’ll never know unless Britney addresses it well just have to keep guessing 🤪. I’m 50/50.

new blind AGAIN not saying they are true but again A lot of the time Especially regarding Britney they have been true. This one is no surprise though is it? I hate it but at this point team con will do ANYTHING🤢🤬. There’s a big difference this time though she’s got one hell of a lawyer on her side and the world behind her!!
Yes Rosengart is good and has a helluva reputation 😀. I'm so glad she chose him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.