Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this. I remember seeing something recently where Britney was saying that she doesn’t like tmz…..now We know why.
He has no right to call himself a father! That's appalling. That control freak will do anything for money, even to the detriment of his own daughter 😡

Reactions: 11
Just come across this. I remember seeing something recently where Britney was saying that she doesn’t like tmz…..now We know why.
When you don't think he can stoop any lower, he always does. Sick, sick man. I hope he gets his comeuppance.

Reactions: 8
10000000% long time rumoured Jamie’s been lining TMZ’S pockets with BRITNEY’s money to try and defame her at every given chance. It’s beyond evil I have no words!!
It’s silence no news other than her Instagram post today. Probably not much going to happen from now until closer to September maybe we’ll get the odd leak or rumour.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her anymore the twirling videos became too much but I check in every now and again and I have to say her Instagram really confuses me.

The pig video was sweet but and I hate myself for saying this but if it really is Britney posting and I say if as I’m really not sure, I can’t help but feel she’s playing into their hands a bit with her postings especially the boob videos.

I think I’m repeating what another poster has said but sometimes I think maybe she really is ill.

Reactions: 3
I think anyone subjected to the years of, what is essentially abuse, by her own family would be ill! Plus the medication she’s been forced to take, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been subjected to ECT either as they’re not shy of using it nowadays for bipolar and depression, especially in the states.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Britney needed a conservatorship, Team Con would have had no issues getting a capacity declaration. They haven’t filed that in the 13 years she’s been under one though.

Britney’s IG posts are a bit manic but who can blame her? She’s probably giddy from the bit of freeedom she has been granted recently.

I am surprised her lawyer hasn’t told her to stay off social media.

Reactions: 4
I do think that she is ill and needs help, but not at all what she is having. She is a true queen and I respect her so much for everything she has gone trough, hopefully she will regain her freedom and life back, almost everyone around her are monsters and deserve to be jailed; I have to say, I cried a little bit while hearing her tape at the court when she said 'your honor, I am not good at what I do, I am the best'.
Also, she seems like such a good mom, even tho she doesn't have the chance to spend a lot of time with her boys.

On an other note, Justin Timberlake sucks. I was a huge fan back in the days, but he sould be investigated, his whole IG post claiming he was soooo sorry and victimizing himself because he 'benefited from a system that condones misogyny' and that 'this industry sets men, specialy white men up for succes' fxck him...in his own words 'it's to late too apologize'; I also, always, even when I was a child, tought that the 'what goes around...comes around' song and vid was bout Britney, that asshole.

Reactions: 11
The entire question around the entire issue is whether or not the conservatorship is merited or not.
Sure, but saying she looks ill isn’t synonymous with saying she needs to be in a conservatorship. It’s unfair to suggest that people who do think she appears mentally unwell are automatically stating that she therefore needs the conservatorship. None of us have said that. You are making assumptions that weren’t there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Even if she is, that doesn't mean she should be in a conservatorship and institutionalised in her own home.
I nor any other poster have suggested she should be. Just because I’ve said there is certain things I question doesn’t mean I agree with how she is currently being treated.

I do think that she is ill and needs help, but not at all what she is having. She is a true queen and I respect her so much for everything she has gone trough, hopefully she will regain her freedom and life back, almost everyone around her are monsters and deserve to be jailed; I have to say, I cried a little bit while hearing her tape at the court when she said 'your honor, I am not good at what I do, I am the best'.
Also, she seems like such a good mom, even tho she doesn't have the chance to spend a lot of time with her boys.

On an other note, Justin Timberlake sucks. I was a huge fan back in the days, but he sould be investigated, his whole IG post claiming he was soooo sorry and victimizing himself because he 'benefited from a system that condones misogyny' and that 'this industry sets men, specialy white men up for succes' fxck him...in his own words 'it's to late too apologize'; I also, always, even when I was a child, tought that the 'what goes around...comes around' song and vid was bout Britney, that asshole.
like I’ve said sooooo many times we have no idea the extent of what she’s actually had to go through the past 13 years. Who wouldn’t need some kind of help? She needs to heal and she will heal with time.

Justin...I have loved him since Nsync 👵🏻. I believe quite a few of his songs are about Britney. Justin and his mum did reach out to Britney in 07. Justin should have acted differently and not said the things he said. At the end of the day there’s rumours out there long ago that he cheated on Britney. He also cheated on all of his past girlfriends and his wife. The most awful thing is what he went on to say about Britney and at the time 02 they both were under Johnny Wright and he just let Justin say what he wanted about Britney even though he was also co managing her at that time 🤯. I’m still a Justin fan don’t get me wrong but I do not like the way he was towards Britney. I did love them together not going to lie🥺.

It worries me that people are seeing the pics of her in the press and commenting how unwell and mentally unstable she looks. This is exactly what team con want people to be saying and thinking. She’s allowed to not wear a bra if she wants it doesn’t make her unstable. She can dance in a bikini it doesn’t make her unstable. If she wants to do what she wants it doesn’t mean she’s mentally unfit to take care of herself and continue in this slavery she’s in. It’s insane. And it’s sexist. A man wouldn’t have this kind of drama being told about his behaviour.
Fucks me right off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It worries me that people are seeing the pics of her in the press and commenting how unwell and mentally unstable she looks. This is exactly what team con want people to be saying and thinking. She’s allowed to not wear a bra if she wants it doesn’t make her unstable. She can dance in a bikini it doesn’t make her unstable. If she wants to do what she wants it doesn’t mean she’s mentally unfit to take care of herself and continue in this slavery she’s in. It’s insane. And it’s sexist. A man wouldn’t have this kind of drama being told about his behaviour.
Fucks me right off
Nothing to do with being female. If a man was repeatedly posting intimate photos then deleting them and reposting, I wouldn’t think he was stable either.

Yet again, NOONE has said she can’t take care of herself or needs a conservatorship. Just that her behaviour is erratic, which it is. If any other celebrity behaved like she does on socials, I would think the same about them even minus a history of a conservatorship. The conservatorship has nothing to do with it, her behaviour is just plain weird. Is it a surprise? No, but it doesn’t change the fact.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I can’t think of any other living celebrity who is so well known for having a MH issue/illness. She even admitted she needs therapy. But I don’t really understand why people constantly comment on it.

Sometimes I feel really sad for her that people talk so much about how weird or “crazy” she’s acting.

The comments on IG that always are like “I’m worried about you” because she’s done another spinning video are getting annoying.

Knowing how iconic she is, she’ll probably become a trailblazer in showing your MH struggles online. And in a few years, it won’t seem so strange.

As long as she’s getting help (hopefully the kind she wants), then maybe it’s time people accept that she posts weird stuff sometimes. Maybe it’s connected to her MH, maybe it’s her personality. But as long as she’s safe, maybe it’s also just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how much time she’s been able to spend with her boys in their lives but it makes me sad thinking they are nearly at adult age and for most of their lives she has been under this conservatorship :( I remember when she was excited about becoming a mum and feel like she just wanted to go away and be a family with her babies while they were small and she never got to do that thanks to her family/team/pushers and the media 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t think of any other living celebrity who is so well known for having a MH issue/illness. She even admitted she needs therapy. But I don’t really understand why people constantly comment on it.

Sometimes I feel really sad for her that people talk so much about how weird or “crazy” she’s acting.

The comments on IG that always are like “I’m worried about you” because she’s done another spinning video are getting annoying.

Knowing how iconic she is, she’ll probably become a trailblazer in showing your MH struggles online. And in a few years, it won’t seem so strange.

As long as she’s getting help (hopefully the kind she wants), then maybe it’s time people accept that she posts weird stuff sometimes. Maybe it’s connected to her MH, maybe it’s her personality. But as long as she’s safe, maybe it’s also just fine.
Sure, but she clearly isn’t getting help is she? And hasn’t been for a very long time. It’s normal to worry for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.