Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets to give her side in court, it makes me wonder if she’ll be taken seriously.

Reactions: 9
It sounds awful but when it made the news that she was going to speak in court and it came up breaking news I honestly thought they were going to say she’d died.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m hopeful that she will get to speak🙏🏻. It will be devastating if she doesn’t and ‘something’ happens 😔.

Reactions: 1
If she gets to give her side in court, it makes me wonder if she’ll be taken seriously.
It looks to me like her "team" are setting her up by posting such things, that by the time she gets to court they'll just laugh at her.. such a shame.

Reactions: 7
I hope so 😳. So I’ve recently read that Britney requested to be there in person on the 23rd but sadly got denied their saying due to the on going COVID situation and safety. I get but she’s had both her jabs and I believe in the states the rules are different to here. I can I see it been like the last time she tried to join but couldn’t due to poor connection and then saying someone was trying to hack in. I’m still trying to be positive for her but sadly it’s difficult when she’s in the situation she’s in with people who clearly do not have her best interests at heart and would rather keep her under this disgraceful Conservatorship. Media outlets have tried to ask for access and all have been denied so anybody hoping to hear what she’s going to be saying doubtful that will happen.

Reactions: 6
It is absolutely crazy that this can happen to someone in this day and age.

Reactions: 13
Is her mother around? Her sister? Her father should not be allowed to control her for so long - there should be professional conservators just like you have professional executors to keep people honest and comply with the law.

Reactions: 10
God knows, lots of people seem to be commenting about banana snakes and I’m even more lost.
I figure this has to be set up or left up to make her look as ill as possible. None of the photos of videos look ‘right’ and the captions make her sound incoherent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It is absolutely crazy that this can happen to someone in this day and age.
It’s devastating 😔. Her recent post made me sad. I hate this situation.

God knows, lots of people seem to be commenting about banana snakes and I’m even more lost.
I figure this has to be set up or left up to make her look as ill as possible. None of the photos of videos look ‘right’ and the captions make her sound incoheren.
Totally 😔 She’s got none on her side other than her Fans.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.