Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are going to be disappointed that they didn’t ~save~ a perfect sweet 18 year old media trained Britney as if that is who will emerge from the conservatorship. Hasn’t this whole saga taught you that you can’t just expect to mould this woman in the pleasing shape you want her, and that, in fact, you don’t really know who she really is at all? I think it’s obvious she has some mental health issues, the point is that does not excuse the treatment given to her or the conservatorship at all. She’s also not very highly educated and has limited real world experience and has always been pretty crass. Again, not a reason that she shouldn’t be treated as a human being. It’s actually kinda gross to me that fans don’t seem to like the Britney they’re getting and I fear there will be years long conspiracies that follow her around.
She has real legal representation now. People can’t just post pretending to be her in some elaborate charade to pretend she’s unwell or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The topless photos are making me extremely worried.
Not because she’s topless in them but because this may be a new angle from the team to try to tell the world she does need the conservatorship.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah the topless photos aren’t a good look. It’s a total rebellion move and shows she still has issues with how to say FU in a way. I get being upset but when you are trying to show you are mentally capable to make decisions this doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 7
I think people are going to be disappointed that they didn’t ~save~ a perfect sweet 18 year old media trained Britney as if that is who will emerge from the conservatorship. Hasn’t this whole saga taught you that you can’t just expect to mould this woman in the pleasing shape you want her, and that, in fact, you don’t really know who she really is at all? I think it’s obvious she has some mental health issues, the point is that does not excuse the treatment given to her or the conservatorship at all. She’s also not very highly educated and has limited real world experience and has always been pretty crass. Again, not a reason that she shouldn’t be treated as a human being. It’s actually kinda gross to me that fans don’t seem to like the Britney they’re getting and I fear there will be years long conspiracies that follow her around.
She has real legal representation now. People can’t just post pretending to be her in some elaborate charade to pretend she’s unwell or something.
Absolutely I have no doubts about that, I just think it seems fairly obvious to me that her social media seems to be manipulated to make her seem a certain way. If it is genuinely her I wonder why she doesn’t ‘live story’. Either way I just hope she gets free of the control she’s had most of her adult life

Reactions: 3
It’s nothing about the “pleasing shape” we want her and NONE of us have said it excuses the treatment she’s had or the conservatorship. Literally just read up, we’ve said we still want her out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sure we don’t know who she really is, of course we don’t, how could we? However I stand by the fact I don’t think it’s particularly sound behaviour to be posting photos like that. Should she be allowed to? Absolutely! It’s her life and as long as she isn’t harming anyone, she should live it as she sees fit. It just makes me more concerned for her that she will end up causing herself harm if this is a representation of how she handles even 5 moments of freedom. Don’t get it twisted, I’m not saying she shouldn’t be treated as a human, I just think she needs more support going forward than I previously thought. And there is nothing wrong with that, any of us would if we’d been through what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Although we do not know Britney and never will you only have to read comments from people who have spent personal time with her through out the years and not one persons got a bad word to say about her. She is exact opposite of her family!! Sure she will need help my goodness can you imagine having gone through everything she’s gone through for the past 13 years. Well actually longer if you take in to account her husband cheating on her, having two children and the possibility of post natal depression. We don’t even know the fully exactly what they have put her through we can only imagine the things they have done to her. Give her some credit she is so brave and i do in fact think she’s smart.

Wow I can’t believe I didn’t mention about Cade, Britneys best friend and agent speaking out. His Instagram is private but here it is...https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2021/07/24/britney-spears-longtime-agent-cade-hudson-bff-freebritney/

Ah wrong link

Last edited:
It’s nothing about the “pleasing shape” we want her and NONE of us have said it excuses the treatment she’s had or the conservatorship. Literally just read up, we’ve said we still want her out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sure we don’t know who she really is, of course we don’t, how could we? However I stand by the fact I don’t think it’s particularly sound behaviour to be posting photos like that. Should she be allowed to? Absolutely! It’s her life and as long as she isn’t harming anyone, she should live it as she sees fit. It just makes me more concerned for her that she will end up causing herself harm if this is a representation of how she handles even 5 moments of freedom. Don’t get it twisted, I’m not saying she shouldn’t be treated as a human, I just think she needs more support going forward than I previously thought. And there is nothing wrong with that, any of us would if we’d been through what she has.
That’s not what I was referring to at all though, rather it was the comments from people saying it wasn’t actually her posting those things, the ones who don’t believe Britney would swear or say certain things, the ones who think it’s her team posting topless pics to make her look bad. Those are the ones who are going to have a hard time accepting the fact that even free Britney still has issues.

Reactions: 3
That’s not what I was referring to at all though, rather it was the comments from people saying it wasn’t actually her posting those things, the ones who don’t believe Britney would swear or say certain things, the ones who think it’s her team posting topless pics to make her look bad. Those are the ones who are going to have a hard time accepting the fact that even free Britney still has issues.
I don't really get the vibe anyone can't accept she has issues or wants her to be a saintly person who doesn't swear or post racy photos, more just that people don't feel it fits in with what we know of her? I mean we both agree, what we know could be utter bollocks and maybe this is who she really is (again nothing wrong with that) but I don't think it's a desire to not want her to be like this (or accept that she is), more a worry that someone is masquerading as her to make her look unstable. That's what I took from it anyway.

Reactions: 1
None of the social media posts come directly from Britney, they all go through CrowdSurf (who Cassie Petrey works with), first. As far as I know this hasn’t changed yet since she got her own lawyer.

EBBA2B14-6AD8-4147-8384-F3F14C3037EA.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I second this. You'd have to have some MASSIVE balls to be posting as if you were Britney right now, with the world scrutinising every word she says. We probably know 5% of the murky truth. Let's just be patient, support her as fans, hope for the best

I don't really get the vibe anyone can't accept she has issues or wants her to be a saintly person who doesn't swear or post racy photos, more just that people don't feel it fits in with what we know of her? I mean we both agree, what we know could be utter bollocks and maybe this is who she really is (again nothing wrong with that) but I don't think it's a desire to not want her to be like this (or accept that she is), more a worry that someone is masquerading as her to make her look unstable. That's what I took from it anyway.
Exactly this. I love Britney and have always been a huge fan. This whole awful story hurts my heart and I think we can agree that everyone on this thread wants her free and happy. It’s just the cynic in me that doesn’t want anything going wrong or used against her. This is the best position she’s been in years and the closest to being away from these monsters.
Yes, totally agree that she should be able to put up a topless photo on her insta if that’s what she wants but we all know full well that her dad and co will use any tiny thing against her.

I really think it was Sam who took the photos, or at the very least encouraged them and wonder what team he really is on sadly.

• Sad
I really think it was Sam who took the photos, or at the very least encouraged them and wonder what team he really is on sadly.
There’s defiantly something about him I don’t trust. I’ve posted a few times before about the rumours. Everything about it is just so, so sad. I don’t like Sam lufti but I read his Twitter earlier on and he was talking about Cade having finally spoken out. If he regards Britney has a ‘best friend’ how did he do nothing to help her? Especially something so serious and evil. I for one would not stand for that with any of my friends. I would risk my career. Everyone in her life’s just failed her it’s truly devastating. He will have taken the ‘pay off’ money too 🤬.

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember JamieLynn on Oprah when she was small saying she was going to outshine Britney and be the real star of the family.... please JL. People only know that whole family from leeching off Britneys success. Who paid for their careers, homes, kids schooling, flights, vacations, cars, food, surgery... Britney

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember JamieLynn on Oprah when she was small saying she was going to outshine Britney and be the real star of the family.... please JL. People only know that whole family from leeching off Britneys success. Who paid for their careers, homes, kids schooling, flights, vacations, cars, food, surgery... Britney
Yeah, but Jamie Lynns whole childhood must have been completely overshadowed and dominated by Britney.
Whilst that wasn’t Britney’s fault it must’ve been difficult for Jamie Lynn, honestly I think it would take its toll emotionally on a lot of children.

Reactions: 9
Ok I need to ask- and this may sound stupid- but Felicia- the old assistant/ chaperone lady- is she good or bad?? She seemed to be like Brit’s fill in mother when she first started out (because Lynne couldn’t leaver precious JL’s side)

She’s not really spoken out from what I can see but is a huge Britney lover/fan and was in the older documentary a few years ago. Has she just stayed out of it or is she involved?

Yeah, but Jamie Lynns whole childhood must have been completely overshadowed and dominated by Britney.
Whilst that wasn’t Britney’s fault it must’ve been difficult for Jamie Lynn, honestly I think it would take its toll emotionally on a lot of children.
I think this too. I also think she was gravy train plan B for their parents, especially when Britney started getting a bit more wild. I think she probably suffered the same abuse as Britney as a kid and is always going to be the second best in terms of career. It may feel to her that the attention Britney gets from her parents is love as she doesn't get it, such a fucked up family.

Reactions: 6
Maybe a little but her mother was always present with her the only time they were ever with Britney was school holidays and VERY special occasions.

December though? 🤯 I get it takes time but 🤯 Britney plans on attending herself. I’m guessing this is something she’s been talking to her new lawyer about and he’s advised?

Oh wow

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.