Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

If you feel the bf is exploiting her you are basically in the same boat as her parents who essentially are trying to babysit their 40 year old daughter. Countless other celebrities get married multiple times, have different kids, break up, share custody, sign pre-nups, make bad decisions, it's called... LIFE. Why does Britney need to be wrapped in cotton wool. Even if she had 5 more husbands and they were all bad eggs, who's right is it to stop her doing that?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pinkii

VIP Member
If a grown woman wants to have a baby, she has every right to that, it shouldn’t be up to her parents or a bloody court to decide, that is a violation of someone’s human rights! Imagine if this was happening to a man? you have nick cannon getting a girl pregnant every other month and then you have courts deciding britney can’t have another child, and yes im aware the cases are different but its about a person’s right to choose what they want to do.

Britney has always said she wants to have a big family and live a quite life away from
The spotlight.

i feel so sad for her being exploited all these years by those who are meant to have her best interest at heart, i don’t understand why her brother and sister aren’t speaking up for her!?

i truly hope she gets out of this and gets to live her life the way she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Fakebishes

I have to say whist I respect and sypathise with Britneys desires to start a family with her boyfied, that at 39 and on mental heath medication (she doesn't deny she has some issues - though lithium seems overkill) and with a busy life and 2 teen boys that maybe a baby isn't the best idea?

Im not saying people with MH difficulties shouldn't have children - I do - however I'm worried it could cause another relapse especially since the timing of her first breakdown suggests postpartum?
Her body her choice, come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Let's face it she was robbed of motherhood first 2 times so not surprised she wants more kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

jackolantern

VIP Member
To me it just speaks volumes that they won't remove her father. Even *if* Britney is alot more severely mentally ill than any of us could realise, to the point where she is incapable of safeguarding herself (and again, I say if), she is a human being who has fucking rights. At the very least if she needs a conservatorship but has made it abundantly clear she does not want her father in the role, that should be respected. The fact they won't do not only that, but also allow her father to profit from her just shows how corrupt it all is. No decent parent on earth would force their child into a situation they weren't comfortable with, while taking a fat paycheck. He is one evil individual and so is every single person allowing him to stay that way.

Reactions: 26

This is what people have been saying to discredit abused and distressed women for centuries. All crap. I hope Britney's lawyer rips them a new one.
Fuck me, still gaslighting her and everyone else after all that's happened. Hysteria indeed, I wonder if a man trying to break free of a situation like this would be described as 'hysterical'? Oh wait, this would never happen to a man

• Sad
  • Heart

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Let's face it she was robbed of motherhood first 2 times so not surprised!
This! The pain of losing your kids like that is unimaginable.

She grew up with an abusive dad and mum who exploited her, married a deadbeat who didn't cherish her, had every pap in LA stalking her, 2 kids close together, no wonder she had a breakdown. And now she must be so strong to get through this, to still function at all, whilst being exploited and abused by those around her.

• Sad

jackolantern

VIP Member
Sadly I think a judge will require her to be evaluated first. I hope she is sounding sound when saying all of this.
I find it disgusting they would even require her to be “sound”. She’s had no control over her own life for over a decade, who would be sound? It’s a marvel shes as fluent as she is. Plenty of people around the world have much more severe mental issues than Britney supposedly has and don’t lose control of their own lives. I don’t understand how this was ever allowed to happen. Well I do, money.

Reactions: 25

Annabanana40

Chatty Member

This is what people have been saying to discredit abused and distressed women for centuries. All crap. I hope Britney's lawyer rips them a new one.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

jackolantern

VIP Member
I never said that at all, additionally @jackolantern my attitude is not damaging at all, if anything I want to see everything done to prevent Britney getting into another situation where she is financially used by a partner or has another breakdown.
Like you said none of us know, we’re also all entitled to our own opinions, there isn’t one right opinion.
Sorry but I think an attitude of a women not being able to have a child or get married because she has mental health issues is *incredibly* damaging. The same would never be said about a man. Made even worse by the fact we don't even know if said woman has such issues and are basing this assumption solely off a social media platform we don't even know that she is behind. This kind of opinion is quite literally what put Britney where she is, so if anything, she's a shining testament to how damaging it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Scandalous_Purpose

I can’t believe that nothing was done yesterday. The Court heard about human rights violations and they’ve just set another date with no action, Britney could be in a lot of danger after speaking out so explicitly, imagine what she must be facing now from her father and the lawyers involved? It’s a scary thought. It’s even scarier that the Court would’ve known this and has failed her yet again.

Reactions: 22

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Just saw photos of Jamie from yesterday. Man does not look well at all. He’s lost a lot of weight and aged quickly. How is he still in charge of her finances?
I think he’s deliberately trying to portray this vulnerable image to make people doubt Britney’s statement. How could this poor, frail man living in an RV be capable of such monstrosities 🙄

He is playing a good game.

• Sad

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Jamie lynn sat back and did nothing all this time. Britneys words about her family.... ‘Not only did my family not do a goddamn thing, my dad was all for it‘. ‘when my kids went to home to Louisiana. He was the one who approved all of it. My whole family did nothing.’. ‘ And I would honestly like to sue my family, to be totally honest with you’. ‘Even my family, they do interviews to anyone they want on news stations, my own family doing interviews, and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid. And I can’t say one thing’. ‘ The only times they don’t is if a concerned family member says something’s wrong with this person. And considering my family has lived off my conservatorship for 13 years, I won’t be surprised if one of them has something to say going forward, and say, “We don’t think this should end, we have to help her.” Especially if I get my fair turn exposing what they did to me.‘

• Sad
  • Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
Sorry, in my honest opinion, there's not a chance it's her

the writing style is so childish and it's definitely a desperate attempt by that girl who manages Britney's insta, to sound like her
as much as Britney is angry she would never be so aggressive and disrespectful

Unless she addresses these things herself live in a video, I don't believe it

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Have you read my posts? I’ve repeatedly explained I am not basing it on social media but a lack of judgement in the past. I didn’t say she should have restrictions kept on her at any point. I said it’s worrying what could happen if she doesn’t have a clear and good judgement, which again you don’t know she does.
So you’ve based your assumptions
On something that happened 13 years ago then? For all we know her judgments at the time might have been based purely due to post partum depression rather than anything else that has been mentioned in the media or by fans

the way that she spoke in court, she doesn’t sound like someone who doesn’t know how to manage her life

you have kanye west walking around trying to run for president and god knows what else and Britney can’t even get her nails done, does that sound right to you?

no one knows what she will or won’t do and its not up to anyone else to decide this for her and she needs to be able to live her life

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I never knew much about britney, but her story has me hooked.

I understand lindsay loan's conservatorship was abandoned as she didn't really have any money left at the time, well nothing like the millions the others had. I'm surprised at Amanda Bynes having enough money to make it worthwhile for the evil lou, I like to think her parents really have her best interests at heart, at she hasn't been made to be the workhorse britney was.

Anyone else remember mischa Barton was sectioned after a tooth extraction, I wonder if lou attempted the same thing with her?

Charlie sheen, Robert Downey Junior and Kayne West all had very public mental illness episodes and no one came forward to strong arm them into a c'ship - it appears to be something that happens to female celebrities that need to be 'guided' (controlled) by the men in their lives. Kanye seemed to effortlessly dodge the 5150's and has now moved away from Kim / Kris. I wonder if khloe's husband was placed under one??

Britney's father seems to be treating her like a naughty teenager, grounding her, withholding her allowance, not letting her have junk foods, forbidding her from seeing friends etc. Only rewarding her with a nail appointment, or new hair extensions if she completes all her chores. Not letting her go shopping as she has loads of clothes and too much money is being spent etc.

He's the nightmare controlling parent who can't let go, and he's making her pay him for the privilege of Daddy knows best.

I hope that she is allowed to freeze some if her eggs if she really wants more children, as this conservatorship won't be sorted for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 20