Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy she wants to replace her dad as conservator of her estate has experience with forensic accounting 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Reading the transcripts from last week had me crying 🥺😢 my god it’s sickening!! I love America we usually go Disney word every year (pre covid) and the odd ny trip but the legal system there especially in Cali is seriously EVIL!! My girl speaks so well I’m a parrot at this point I know but my goodness what is it going to take? Everything I’ve just read tonight from the transcript 🤬. Evil viv I can’t wait to see her fall!!

Reactions: 3

I knew it!!! I knew Sam was in there somehow being dodgy, so glad fans are going through documents and making people aware of how evil EVERYONE in her life is, every single person is rinsing her of her money!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I knew it!!! I knew Sam was in there somehow being dodgy, so glad fans are going through documents and making people aware of how evil EVERYONE in her life is, every single person is rinsing her of her money!
I’m disappointed for Britney but can’t say I’m suprised, all the restrictions she’s under they were hardly going to let a 27 year old swoop in and rock the boat.

Reactions: 5
I’m disappointed for Britney but can’t say I’m suprised, all the restrictions she’s under they were hardly going to let a 27 year old swoop in and rock the boat.
Yep it just didn’t add up…like they wouldn’t let her have a bloody coffee and then would randomly allow her to have a genuine BF. I’d like to see her with someone around her age and semi in the public eye, not some immature leech which is what I think he is.

Wasn’t he like 23 when they started going out? The mad thing is they have been going out for 5 years…half a decade! It’s longer than her marriage to KFed.

I'm not surprised at all, just upset for Britney. I wonder if she's been made aware? And whether this is why he suddenly became more vocal, slagging off Jamie etc because he knew the truth would be coming out soon?

Reactions: 1

If you watch healtherthelawyer on tiktok she breaks the petitions filed down for people like me who don’t understand all the lawyer jargon
But she’s posted a response to the Sam ashgari being paid by the team, she pulled the proper petition up and it doesn’t say anything about Sam so she thinks someone has doctored it to make it look like he is part of team con.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.