Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, but she clearly isn’t getting help is she? And hasn’t been for a very long time. It’s normal to worry for her.
She stated clearly that she goes to see a therapist once a week (at least) so I do think she is getting ‘help’. My worry for Britney is the evil people involved in her life who have had an awful lot to do with her mental health. Her family especially have an awful lot to answer for. Please let’s not portray her like this 🥺. She’s so brave and strong. I have mental health problems long term from anorexia and sever depression and anxiety but I am a mother of 2 I work hard and run a lovely home.
Anyway some good news today 🥳🥳

She stated clearly that she goes to see a therapist once a week (at least) so I do think she is getting ‘help’. My worry for Britney is the evil people involved in her life who have had an awful lot to do with her mental health. Her family especially have an awful lot to answer for. Please let’s not portray her like this 🥺. She’s so brave and strong. I have mental health problems long term from anorexia and sever depression and anxiety but I am a mother of 2 I work hard and run a lovely home.
I have mental health issues too, as do many people, but acknowledgong someone else could be struggling isnt saying they aren’t competent and need a conservatorship. I’m very tired of the narrative in this thread that we can’t acknowledge that there is clearly some degree of mental health problems here without being shamed for it. I’m sorry but if anyone (MALE OR FEMALE) else In your life posted the way Britney has been, you would be worried for them too.

I thought we were allowed to discuss our feelings towards Britney and the whole situation but it’s becoming apparent that’s only OK if we all avoid the very clear issues she is having.

For the last time, no I don’t think she should be in a conservatorship, I have NEVER said that, in fact always the opposite.

It also makes complete sense she would have difficulties and that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be able to post as she wishes and do as she likes. I have equally, NEVER said that.

I am simply more concerned for her well-being than I was before, but I obviously can’t say that here so I will see myself out.

The irony of telling me not to portray her as mentally ill, is that you are actually being more offensive by suggesting that is something to be ashamed of. I was simply worried, not ever saying it was a negative.

Reactions: 12
Just because Britney goes to see a therapist regularly, doesn’t mean that person isn’t on her fathers payroll….. she may not actually be getting any help at all

Reactions: 10
We are all entitled to our own opinions. I usually don’t comment unless I see something that is not right just that you said she clearly isn’t getting any help. Like I said we don’t know her. We don’t know what she does on the daily who she’s got to see, etc. I think though just assuming from her social media is not the right way to go about it especially with all the ‘is it really actually her posting?’

Just because Britney goes to see a therapist regularly, doesn’t mean that person isn’t on her fathers payroll….. she may not actually be getting any help at all
very true...it’ll be telling in the coming months .

look I did not mean to offend or up set anyone. I just think an awful lot about Britney, I want the best for her and I have faith that will get out of this with the help and support that she needs

I have mental health issues too, as do many people, but acknowledgong someone else could be struggling isnt saying they aren’t competent and need a conservatorship. I’m very tired of the narrative in this thread that we can’t acknowledge that there is clearly some degree of mental health problems here without being shamed for it. I’m sorry but if anyone (MALE OR FEMALE) else In your life posted the way Britney has been, you would be worried for them too.

I thought we were allowed to discuss our feelings towards Britney and the whole situation but it’s becoming apparent that’s only OK if we all avoid the very clear issues she is having.

For the last time, no I don’t think she should be in a conservatorship, I have NEVER said that, in fact always the opposite.

It also makes complete sense she would have difficulties and that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be able to post as she wishes and do as she likes. I have equally, NEVER said that.

I am simply more concerned for her well-being than I was before, but I obviously can’t say that here so I will see myself out.

The irony of telling me not to portray her as mentally ill, is that you are actually being more offensive by suggesting that is something to be ashamed of. I was simply worried, not ever saying it was a negative.
I did not say not to portray her that way. When I stated about myself I was just saying I also suffer with mental health problems. Majority of people I know have some kind of mental health problems. I am not ashamed of it what so ever, in fact I am ver open about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
House in habit posted an update: Britney’s lawyer is petitioning to bring the court date forward again. 👏
He has also questioning the extortionate fees paid to Tristar despite Britney starting her hiatus.

Hopefully Jamie’s days are numbered now.

Reactions: 9
Ah yes I posted but not from houseinhabit. It’s brilliant news!! I will be gob smacked if he does actually resign. Judge penny’s got to do something now!! I loved reading Tristar been called out, I can only imagine what’s going to go down once Jamie is removed💥💥.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m so happy she got herself an iPad 😊😂 It’s crazy to think she’s been living in a time warp where she wasn’t allowed to buy stuff for herself!

Also just nice to see her speaking in these IGs. I do wonder why voice is sometimes sped up though.

Reactions: 4
I’m so happy she got herself an iPad 😊😂 It’s crazy to think she’s been living in a time warp where she wasn’t allowed to buy stuff for herself!

Also just nice to see her speaking in these IGs. I do wonder why voice is sometimes sped up though.
her actual ‘normal’ speaking voice 🥺💞. Let’s see if judge penny suspends Jamie today...reaching here but it could happen 🤞🏻.

Reactions: 3
I know its been posted before but her natural singing voice is completely different from what we are used to. Her natural voice is much deeper and more powerful than what we usually hear. Apparently its sped up a tiny bit to make her sound more girly.

I think she talks fast because of her anxiety in the videos. In college a professor mentioned you speak faster when nervous.

Reactions: 5
I've been a Britney fan since day one. I was the same age as her when BOMT came out and was awe-struck.

Following the recent events has been harrowing but I'm really hoping now that Britney's put everything out in the open things can only get better for her, however slowly. It's horrendous knowing what she went through and makes me feel guilty about going to her concerts. It's so obvious now that she should never have been performing.

I've been a Britney fan since day one. I was the same age as her when BOMT came out and was awe-struck.

Following the recent events has been harrowing but I'm really hoping now that Britney's put everything out in the open things can only get better for her, however slowly. It's horrendous knowing what she went through and makes me feel guilty about going to her concerts. It's so obvious now that she should never have been performing.
shes a born performer though and I do honestly think she loves performing but on her own terms. Today’s news...I really hope we don’t have to wait while Monday at the earliest to see what Mathew has to say 🥺. I’m kinda shocked at this even though I really was expecting something from team con.

Oh this is an absolute mess

I’m so upset and angry rn Jodi needs to go rn along with Jamie. Britney clearly had no idea she had the right to say NO to going to the facility...I can’t with these people I am so angry 😡.

Last edited:
Britney was forced to do her Vegas show for 4 years then rushed into a tour even though she was exhausted

We all know what happened when MJ rushed into "This is it" tour.

I hope Britney gets her freedom

• Angry
  • Sad
also I assume the therapist is not one she has chosen herself so for all we know they are basically on the payroll, a proper therapist would have tried to intervene in this madness imo

also I assume the therapist is not one she has chosen herself so for all we know they are basically on the payroll, a proper therapist would have tried to intervene in this madness imo
I believe she has said that she is happy to continue to therapy as long as its one she has chosen.

I think she even said she would have continued with her current one if it could be done in private without paps knowing where she was going

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.