Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for Cher to take Britney to St Tropez 🥺. Well it’s been a quiet week hasn’t it? Other than loads of things coming out about jl 🤢 she is her fathers daughter isn’t she?

Reactions: 15
Apparently Britney was photographed driving alone in LA this week! 🎉

Hopefully a sign of things changing 🤞

Reactions: 9

Yes apparently it was approved that she can now drive again at her last court hearing which is really good news for Britney💞. My flag came today😁 I’m hoping my oh gets chance to put it me up on Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Britney is unleashing ALL her inner confidence on insta today!!!!!! If *that* post wasn’t her I’d be hugely surprised 😮 Go Britney we love you 100%

Reactions: 2
Britney is unleashing ALL her inner confidence on insta today!!!!!! If *that* post wasn’t her I’d be hugely surprised 😮 Go Britney we love you 100%
I’m still not convinced. That doesn’t seem like the Britney we know. Maybe she’s lashing out but I feel like they are making her look like she’s losing it. I hope I’m wrong 😑

Reactions: 14
Oh I’m more confused than ever with who’s actually posting on her Insta 🤯. That aside Britney looks incredible 🤩🥰. She’s getting a lot of shade for the post and I don’t understand why? There’s so many other artists that post pictures like that and it’s ok for them? But if Britney does it it’s the same comments ‘oh well maybe she does need the conservatorship’ that’s what team con want the public to be thinking. Britneys always been seen as a sex symbol from a very young age. So that was ok too? Back when she was barely 17 years old but now she’s a grown woman almost 40 now it’s not ok? I don’t get it!! Like I said wow she really does look incredible. Whatever makes you happy Britney that’s all your fans want 🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, if it is her, so what? She should be within her rights to post whatever the hell she wants - she isn’t harming anyone! People will say she needs the conservatorship because it’s erratic, who wouldn’t be after finally getting a small taste of freedom after 13 years? Plus again, who the duck cares, why can’t she be bloody erratic!

Reactions: 11
I am a bit worried for her that, that most recent boob shot is only going to serve to say "look what happens when she has a bit of freedom" :'(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Absolutely! And I bet it really pisses her Dad off that he can’t stop it anymore…! Go Britney ✌🏻

Guys I'm still 100% sure it's still Cassie posting
as some of you said, that's not britney's writing style what we're seeing
I think there's still a long way to go before her ig returns in her possession

Reactions: 6
I am a bit worried for her that, that most recent boob shot is only going to serve to say "look what happens when she has a bit of freedom" :'(
Yeah that's an own goal from her. It makes her look immature but at this point in time she needs to convey the exact opposite of that. Hopefully her new lawyer has a gentle word with her about optics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah that's an own goal from her. It makes her look immature and at this point in time she needs to convey the exact opposite of that. Hopefully her new lawyer has a gentle word with her about optics.
Agreed, I think it's kind of just an act of rebellion which I understand completely, but I don't feel like now is the time :( Plus she still has kids who are very much in the public eye. Would be a shame to cause them any more distress than I can imagine they have already been through.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, I think it's kind of just an act of rebellion which I understand completely, but I don't feel like now is the time :( Plus she still has kids who are very much in the public eye. Would be a shame to cause them any more distress than I can imagine they have already been through.
Plus it's contradictory to what she has previously said. She previously said she doesn't like to be raunchy anymore because she has young boys and she was also very uncomfortable at how raunchy a music video was a few years ago 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Guys I'm still 100% sure it's still Cassie posting
as some of you said, that's not britney's writing style what we're seeing
I think there's still a long way to go before her ig returns in her possession
cassie unfollowed evil Lou....idk what to think. From that photo she or whoever posted it’s absolutely not negative.I at least do not see it that way. I understand she’s got two sons who are in their teen years but they will have seen her previous photos, music videos, performances. If expressing herself on her Insta is what makes her happy Im Here for it. Please don’t think any differently of her she needs our support 🥺.

cassie unfollowed evil Lou....idk what to think. From that photo she or whoever posted it’s absolutely not negative.I at least do not see it that way. I understand she’s got two sons who are in their teen years but they will have seen her previous photos, music videos, performances. If expressing herself on her Insta is what makes her happy Im Here for it. Please don’t think any differently of her she needs our support 🥺.
It’s not the topless pic I’m referring to, it’s the writing style and the content they decide to post

I’ve been a fan for ages and I know how Britney speaks and writes and this is deffo not her

I support her 100% and it’s not her I’m concerned about, it’s her team who’s trying to depict Britney in the worst way possible, to show the world this cship is all she needs , you’re twisting my words

• Heart
Hey love I didn’t mean to make you feel like I was twisting your words I absolutely was not. I in fact like what your saying and agree!!

• Heart
I still want her out of her conservatorship of course! but I can’t lie, that topless photo doesn’t come across as ‘normal’ to me, for want of a better word. Even her boys aside, I don’t think it’s something many people would want out there or would even think to do. Especially given it doesn’t seem inline with her previously known persona at all. Gotta be honest, to me it does make her look a little mentally unstable. I’m sorry I know it’s not what people want to hear and maybe I’m wrong, but it just doesn’t sit right.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't get the topless pics at all. And you can put stars on your nips all your want Brit, but everything stays on the cloud, so the full nude photo is out there for any hacker to find.

I stand by what I said originally
That’s not her and it’s orchestrated to look like it is and that she’s spiralling to ‘prove’ she needs the conservership

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.