Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is looking worse and worse with every post. And in one there is a woman walking past in the background paying BS no attention at all, just so weird.

Reactions: 12
What’s she said about Affleck? I remember there being rumours she shagged him behind Gwyneths back.
Just googled it; it’s so embarrassing how she keeps claiming she ‘made out’ with people, like she’s a bleeping giggly innocent teenager.
She's so rebellious!

Was it the video for I love rock n roll were she aparantly had Ben's number on her hand ?
I think that was a reference to the lead male character in the Crossroads movie, who her character MADE OUT with! So rebellious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice her comment on one of her latest posts in a plane saying she looks like the pilots daughter? She's 42 and I bet the pilot isn't much older than that himself by the looks of it! Clearly still living in the past and forgetting she's not twenty anymore. No Britney you do not look like his daughter! Such a weird thing to say.
---
Anyone notice her comment on one of her latest posts in a plane saying she looks like the pilots daughter? She's 42 and I bet the pilot isn't much older than that himself by the looks of it! Clearly still living in the past and forgetting she's not twenty anymore. No Britney you do not look like his daughter! Such a weird thing to say.
---
---
Not sure why that decided to post 3 times 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the exact same thing. The cheek of her haha. She obviously still thinks she is teen

I’m not sure how she does it, but she manages to look more unhinged in each video she uploads…

Reactions: 5
Unhinged 🫣 what the hell is that latest video with the cigarette. No doubt it will be deleted soon

Reactions: 4
Even before the cigarette I was shocked! I'm not one to be negging on her. I generally think she's just living her best twirly life as a recently freed but still traumatised and emotionally stunted woman. But this really unsettled me. She needs better support from people who actually love her

Reactions: 8
The fact that she was supposedly actively trying to get pregnant last years is mortifying

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What bothers me most is the teeth. It adds to the unhinged vibe. Brit, girl…get your retainer on and get back to that winning smile.

Reactions: 12
I can’t watch her videos now. I have seen enough twirling and arse cheek grabbing to last me a lifetime.

I know it’s a natural reaction, to wonder why those who care about her - don’t do more to help, but it’s pretty much impossible.
If the US is anything like the UK, there is nothing that loved ones can do, if the individual has no insight / refuses help.

it will need to get a lot worse before authorities can intervene. She basically needs to be at high risk of seriously harming herself or others (with poor lifestyle choices not included in any assessment). I think it will get to that - it’s only a matter of time IMO

Reactions: 14
I was on ig last night and was flicking through reels when the one of Amy Winehouse’s last gig came up. For those of you who haven’t seen it, she’s clearly on something and very very unwell. It reminded me so much of Britney’s videos and I can’t help but think she won’t be with us much longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've just looked at the latest twirling video on Instagram 😃😬
She looks completely unhinged.

Poor Britney can't think of another way to stay relevant. She knows the barely dressed twirling will get views so she continues to do it. She's got nothing interesting to say and nothing to talk about so the twirling goes on and on .... like a dervish 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I gave in and just looked on her IG 😵💫

The photos were she is in the cock pit of a plane - taking the pilots spectacles off and putting them on.
I don’t understand why members of the public are not totally banned from entering cockpits (whoever they are).
I’m sure it’s not a great idea - whipping off a pilots spectacles / shades..
---
And if I was on a plane - and saw her marching up to a cockpit, I would be absolutely terrified.

Reactions: 16
Why is she so desperate to get her vag out, she’s constantly pulling her shorts/knickers/bikini down!

Reactions: 13
Why is she so desperate to get her vag out, she’s constantly pulling her shorts/knickers/bikini down!
I suspect that it is a lack of self awareness combined with disinhibited behaviour (amongst other things.
I don’t understand the posing for video - like she is posing for a photo. It presents as quite odd on film. Victoria Beckham does this too (not pulling the front of her pants down - but pouting and preening whilst she is being filmed).