Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read BS book in like a day & half of JL book (which is very hard to follow) JL definitely had it tough, there was likely all this pressure on her to be a bigger star as her sister too. I was a massive Zoey 101 fan so I definitely gave her time before I formed an opinion on IAC.
I feel sorry for her, she’s coming across very well. Being the only one out of the 2 that can string a sentence together I’m leaning more towards believing her with what she says
---
Also 🤨

Attachments

Reactions: 6
18218625-BEA8-4F4C-BF83-1FE72DF2FDB6.jpeg

This will get deleted of course but another drugged up ramble.

As for the dancing with “no edits” it has been sped up and is even more creepy with no sound.

Reactions: 4
Jesus, did we really need more nude posts and manic yet dead-eyed dancing videos?

Glad she is out of free to make her own decisions, Britney fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who has mills in the bank all day to do alsorts including dancing with knives,. She looks knackered 24/7. Does she not sleep? What is going on?!

Reactions: 11
I don't get these rips on Lynne Spears. After this long, if Brit hasn't collected her belongings, they are considered abandoned. Actually, it only takes 30-days to be "abandoned."

Britney has a humongous home with nothing in it. Why has she not collected her crap from her mother's house if she wants it so badly. I understand it's her daughter but hasn't she stored it long enough if Brit clearly doesn't consider it important enough to pack up?

Clearly Lynne is not living large. If she can make a buck off the stuff she has had to store for our favorite nut-job, why not?

Reactions: 7
250K she got! Paid in full.
unbelieveable
---
I don't get these rips on Lynne Spears. After this long, if Brit hasn't collected her belongings, they are considered abandoned. Actually, it only takes 30-days to be "abandoned."

Britney has a humongous home with nothing in it. Why has she not collected her crap from her mother's house if she wants it so badly. I understand it's her daughter but hasn't she stored it long enough if Brit clearly doesn't consider it important enough to pack up?

Clearly Lynne is not living large. If she can make a buck off the stuff she has had to store for our favorite nut-job, why not?

its actually a house Britney paid for and owns
---
For someone who has mills in the bank all day to do alsorts including dancing with knives,. She looks knackered 24/7. Does she not sleep? What is going on?!
I would be having all sorts of spa treatments DAILY

Reactions: 4