Britney Spears #12 Twirling on Instagram flashing her tits, while we reminisce over her hits

Do you think Britney needs to be back under a conservatorship?

• Yes

Votes: 373 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 62 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @wthamidoinghere for the thread title!

Thread title suggestions welcome for the next thread.

Thought it would be interesting to do a poll so I've gone with the most obvious question!

Previous thread 👇

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The knife video seems to have broken containment into the larger internet, I'm seeing a lot of people on Twitter who don't normally talk about Britney wtf-ing over it.

Reactions: 15
I'm actually surprised that video is still up. Normally when she fucks up and gets backlash she deletes her instagram.
It's crossed my mind that she's done it knowing it would bring alot of attention to her and away from JL.

Reactions: 19
The poll results have surprised me, I've gotta say! I thought more people would be against it but it's definitely needed imo.

Reactions: 10
This baffoon has such little grasp on reality.

Yes, Britney... it's the masses that need to lighten up on the knives... 🥴

1000004021.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So many literal children on Facebook and TikTok saying tit like 'we can't leave her alone again, she needs us 🥺'

You were still in your dad's ball sack last time it went down, give your heads a wobble. Christ. You can always tell when someone has zero clue how bad it got back then.

Reactions: 34
The poll results have surprised me, I've gotta say! I thought more people would be against it but it's definitely needed imo.
It's a shame really that so many people with literally zero insight into what was really going on with Britney felt that they knew better than her actual family/friends/staff etc and essentially harassed them until they aquiesed.

And refuse point blank to accept any responsibility for the consequences. The #freebritney movement has caused as much damage as her family ever did but unlike her family they don't actually know Britney enough to give a tit about her. They only care about the imaginary Britney they've created from her public image.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There's still a huge contingent out there that insists she was horribly abused (even though Britney herself has never made any claims of the sort despite constantly talking about her "trauma") and her family got rich off of her (even though her mom is substitute teaching and her dad is living in Louisiana with her sister).

Reactions: 8
I cast yes, She needs intervention of some sort, with genuine people who care only about her welfare without agenda

Reactions: 16
I cast yes, She needs intervention of some sort, with genuine people who care only about her welfare without agenda
There are no genuine people because she pushed them all away. It would have to be somebody who basically doesn't even know her at this point hired from a legal point of view only. And they'd charge a hell of a lot more than $16k per month to manage it like her dad did.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The gurn is strong in her latest video. The way she keeps touching her hair (which has obviously had slightly upgraded - but still tit - hair pieces clipped in around the front) makes me itchy!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's getting to the point of no return.
I think we're way past that now, sadly. She's been encouraged over her delusions for too long. Once you truly believe everyone else is at fault and you've pushed them all away, the only way to get help is to ask for it. And she is not going to do that.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.