Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly sick and tired of the attention seeking at this point. She wrote a book, everyone talked about it, then nobody talked about it and people started paying attention to her sister, so now she's teasing more trauma that we supposedly don't know about. Girl, go to bleeping therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her 'sexy' dancing just gives 'The ex who is crying and swearing on your doorstep at 3am' vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I forgot about the thread cause she's so boring now even her crazy posts aren't worth talking about anymore. A few weeks later and nowt has happened other than JL entering and leaving the Jungle quicker than you can say It's Britney witch

Reactions: 7

For the Jamie Lynn never made/took any money from britney argument, there's some actual numbers in this article. Although it is from The Sun so naturally it could be bullshit!

Reactions: 1
What was it? I’ve only seen the baby swearing one
It was her and some random shirtless man, fixing the camera and then she starts grinding up and down around that area. It cuts off too but now it’s deleted.
I’m starting to think she mistaken it as a home vid 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8