Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyway what it the social services is going on since the whole blow up, bridgeys on hols in the uk badmam has buggered off abroad well that was an anticlimax 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet that hotel they’ve tipped up in is wondering wtf in the road man & 35p energy drink they have staying with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big dirty love bite the woman🤣
I beg someone on TikTok do call out about this 😂 woman stamp at its finest yet she talks about young girls this and that she’s biggest hypocrite not good example to young ones are you bridge getting bucked out of it every hotel with country man 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s funding everything maybe carrying around big man has and will drained u bridge love

Reactions: 3
She’s beefing with someone else I think she’s doing if for attention at this stage 🤔
She just thinks she’s clever calling people out publicly and saying vile things about them. I’m be say she’s gonna get twatted off someone who doesn’t give a fk

Reactions: 9
The girl who she’s beefing with has just popped up on my fyp, this one deffo isn’t a piss take 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Gypsy’s/travellers already have a bad reputation and some of the girls on tiktok are trying hard to show a different image to what their life is like, and then you have this one playing into the stereotype. She literally acts like the type of person she was slagging off mentioning social services. She’s a bad scruff and I’ll bet the gypsy girls are all talking about her.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I love cuzin Suzy and a few others they don’t act like bridgey at all, she just gives women a bad name traveller or non traveller

Reactions: 9