Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m in an episode of black mirror the more and more absolute twaddle I see on Tik Tok. I know people in real life who are genuine amazing people who don’t have a pot to piss in yet you have these absolute begs who think they are owed something and aren’t even decent people! How on earth they get supporters is beyond me, poor people with more money than sense and no friends or family it must be
---
Like this absolute flannel. She is the most bothered non queen I’ve seen this weekend. She’s bleeping crying that she’s lost her page. Its embarrassing even writing this

IMG_6632.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s travelled to her agency as it’s all for views so they can have a organised fight wtf, so all this vile behaviour just for views they are all pathetic it’s a app for 13+ and these are meant to be role models tiktok is a joke grown women acting like this

Reactions: 6
So she’s travelled to her agency as it’s all for views so they can have a organised fight wtf, so all this vile behaviour just for views they are all pathetic it’s a app for 13+ and these are meant to be role models tiktok is a joke grown women acting like this
Role models?! Anyone who thinks these bad begs are role models need their heads testing. The whole lot of them are just glorified beggars, and those who gift them are intellectually challenged. Imagine giving away your money, earned through a job or benefits, to these scumbags

Reactions: 9
I feel like I’m in an episode of black mirror the more and more absolute twaddle I see on Tik Tok. I know people in real life who are genuine amazing people who don’t have a pot to piss in yet you have these absolute begs who think they are owed something and aren’t even decent people! How on earth they get supporters is beyond me, poor people with more money than sense and no friends or family it must be
---
Like this absolute flannel. She is the most bothered non queen I’ve seen this weekend. She’s bleeping crying that she’s lost her page. Its embarrassing even writing this

View attachment 2861980
Chavs idolising other chavs that's all it is. Just a shame tiktok has given these no marks a platform, hopefully not for much longer 🙄

Reactions: 12
Chavs idolising other chavs that's all it is. Just a shame tiktok has given these no marks a platform, hopefully not for much longer 🙄
Unfortunately I feel like this is life now, bizarre how cocky it makes people to have people as “followers” from making videos, still can’t get my head around people making a living from making videos
---
What on earth is this absolute joke 😂

IMG_6633.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I feel like this is life now, bizarre how cocky it makes people to have people as “followers” from making videos, still can’t get my head around people making a living from making videos
---
What on earth is this absolute joke 😂

View attachment 2862949
What in the ChatGPT is that pic and caption

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saying they’re homeless and on the run

Surely social services should be informed then if the children are in danger?

I saw that then she’s on a mobility scooter n a centre I’m sure anyone could identify it who knew the area. She’s with another girl on that on the run video I reckon she’s lying and he’s gone to see a mate or something. Kids probably aren’t with her. Surely if whatever absolute bollocks they have been doing has resulted in her having to leave her home she’d come out and say it’s all for clout cos there are some of her actual minions who have no clue that it’s all been staged for a fight and are being threatening towards Whitney. People should be prosecuted for this tit and the baying mob who get involved should have their social media switched off 🙄

She’s not on the run. She’s a cardboard gangster if I ever saw one. The absolute state of her & her carry on

Reactions: 12
If she was on the run she wouldn't say where she was. She's doing it for views to get her account up I bet!

Reactions: 2
If she was on the run she wouldn't say where she was. She's doing it for views to get her account up I bet!
She’s just on a trip away or holiday she’s having everyone on. Like when she used to say with all seriousness that Tommy was in jail for “doing 32 in a 30”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m happy I found a thread about her. She’s just plain nasty, and to think that she has three kids in all that drama constantly going on is scary. They can’t have a stable home life at all, but it’s all about me me me for her. I once asked her if the documentary thing she was doing came with filters too, she deleted that fast lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just looked at the video she’s in Boston in Lincolnshire I recognise the place I’ve had the pleasure of visiting not that long ago. It’s one of the roughest in the uk I would say. I think that’s where Tommy is from originally though isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
I just looked at the video she’s in Boston in Lincolnshire I recognise the place I’ve had the pleasure of visiting not that long ago. It’s one of the roughest in the uk I would say. I think that’s where Tommy is from originally though isn’t it?
Yeh it is