Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you guys listening to this? So tonight badmum whitney is live now as speak and this is her 1st ever battle it’s all fake with her bridge just like all other fake drama that bridge has done before it’s defo angency set up!
---

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Are you guys listening to this? So tonight badmum whitney is live now as speak and this is her 1st ever battle it’s all fake with her bridge just like all other fake drama that bridge has done before it’s defo angency set up!
---
How pathetic.

Bridgey has had her account banned for threatening behaviour. Whatever she said to Whitney in that live has potentially just lost her account and it couldn’t have happened to a better person😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was watching the live with council estate queen and it was like a bad primary school playground fight. I think it was all fake but Bridgey has lost her account lol guess you duck around and find out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You don’t get away with being a crappy person without karma coming around and biting your arse

Reactions: 9
Omg I’m delighted! The bully has been takin Down. And in true Bridgey form she goes on and starts slating people again, this women never learns.

She said she had important drafts of her dad on her Tik Tok if they were important why didn’t she save them elsewhere? The reliance on Tik Tok and social media from some people is bizarre
---
Her and council estate queen are having a battle this morning she’s devastated she’s got banned but the money must keep rolling in! 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Delighted she got banned but she will deffo get that account back. I've seen other creators do far worse and get their accounts back.

Reactions: 12
⬆ For sure! I mean if Chelsea lee art can be racist on live and get her account back then Bridgey will be fine. Tiktok doesn't care as long as people are making them the dollar 💰💰

People saying if you have a blue tick it’s harder to get banned as you have an element of protection, Chelsea Lee arts accounts weren’t up long enough to be verified were they? She must keep making more cos I block her then the next week there she is in the FYP 😂

Reactions: 2
Her latest TikTok “constantly talked about, but never confronted”

well you are, you just say it’s racism when you’re actually being a head and making a lot of people believe we’re all like you 🙃

i cant believe theres people out there actually believing this made up 'beef' between two of the biggest cretins on tiktok

Reactions: 7
Do her children see her constantly calling people out telling them to go and see her/fight her and the rest? Ridiculous behaviour from a mother

Was hopping she might get banned for life hate seeing her massive baboon anus lips on my fyp 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s travelled to see her agency to get her account back, how sad she is thinking she’s a national treasure and the boss of tiktok she’s honestly delusional
---
Tommy thinks he’s a bad man pulling his glasses down like he’s something special can’t take him seriously he’s always filtered to the max and thinks he’s hard 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13