Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
My favourite part of that rant was “there’s a smell of social services about you” coming from the woman who was only allowed to see her children in a contact centre …..

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nunayabusiness

Aaaaaand she’s “single again”
So let me get this straight. The love of her life that she’s waited patiently to come out of prison for, who was cured of cancer, then hit by a car on a motorway because he stopped to ‘close the boot’ (Sure…that’s what he was doing) and ended up in hospital and got cancer again… went on a big night out with his uncle and cheated on her… again… and so she’s decided to be single cos she’s, and I quote “any man’s dream”

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Rackley123

Chatty Member
The more I see of Bridgey, the more I can say either my parents were different to other travelling families and actually raised us into decent human beings or she was absolutely dragged up. Now I’m probably gonna get hate but fuck it. I understand her grief of losing her father and that’s completely valid of course but her saying repeatedly that he was the best man ever… didn’t he arrange the marriage that left her with fuck all and supposedly experience DV? Didn’t he leave her helpless? Everything that comes out of her mouth is a load of jank

• Heart
Reactions: 24

_basic_

VIP Member
What in the Chelsea Lee art is she wearing today?

IMG_6570.jpeg

---
I like Tommys slippers he’s really giving grandad today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Bridgey has had her account banned for threatening behaviour. Whatever she said to Whitney in that live has potentially just lost her account and it couldn’t have happened to a better person😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Rackley123

Chatty Member
She’s a div. She doesn’t speak for all travellers. I’m also quite interested in why her children got taken away from her and custody given to the dad if he was the abuser 🤔

Reactions: 21

bitterangel

Having a round of chemo then getting the all clear within 48 hours ! powerful chemo that, didn’t even lose his hair ! thank god for the NHS am i right xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20

_basic_

VIP Member
I feel like I’m in an episode of black mirror the more and more absolute twaddle I see on Tik Tok. I know people in real life who are genuine amazing people who don’t have a pot to piss in yet you have these absolute begs who think they are owed something and aren’t even decent people! How on earth they get supporters is beyond me, poor people with more money than sense and no friends or family it must be
---
Like this absolute flannel. She is the most bothered non queen I’ve seen this weekend. She’s fucking crying that she’s lost her page. Its embarrassing even writing this

IMG_6632.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
To think she has 3 children and is breaking up publicly with her convict wet day BF for the second time on camera is the height of immaturity.

Get a grip Bridgey winking at the camera trying make him jealous you sad little freak.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
If a man was “managing” his Girlfriends social media accounts, coercive & controlling would be mentioned. She’s insecure, nothing more.

Reactions: 19

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her whinging about people commenting on her body is killing me. She spends her days slating women’s looks 😂😂 why does she think she is immune when she looks like a busted mattress

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s obviously “well known” in her area & sometimesthis might be why she’s refused service, they know all to well she’ll be slating the place all over the internet for any given reason. Telling people to leave fake bad reviews on Google & ruining a business because you can’t get your own way is very bad form. I see stories from many travellers on TT, no one else seems to ever have this issue just her. I am aware discrimination against travellers exists, I’m not denying that, but maybe the difficulties she faces might be down to the fact she’s a ginormous gobshite. She wants people to lay down, roll out the red carpet & give her freebies. She’s thoroughly unlikeable.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I think there is a real irony in Bridgey saying someone has a real smell of social services about her…..

She is a weird one for me. I think she has a lot of trauma and it’s no joke what she has been through and what the reaction in her community would be but at the same time, she doesn’t help herself with the comments she makes, all the stuff with Tommy and weirdly, she seems to be cosplaying traveller a bit at the moment as well; just being a bit over the top and stereotypical in some ways but also completely trying to deny that life, don’t know if that makes sense to anyone but me!

Reactions: 18

_basic_

VIP Member
I find it really ironic that a sound has been made out of her saying “there’s a smell of social services about ya” cause she had SS involved in her life… of course her was a different situation 🙄 but she’s so nasty with it everyone’s circumstances are different and I literally can’t believe those bigging her up like bullying is something to be proud of.

Reactions: 18