Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she tried coming for Ann Russell for stitching her cleaning videos and got quickly shut down and deleted everything she’d commented on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember she tried coming for Ann Russell for stitching her cleaning videos and got quickly shut down and deleted everything she’d commented on 😂
I’m sure that’s cos Ann told people they don’t need to wash their bleeping dishes in loads of bleach but TrAvElLeR gIrLs KnOw BeSt

Reactions: 10
It’s not because she’s a traveller it’s because she’s a bully traveller or not one minute tears in her eyes next minute back to bullying and tommys doing it aswell they are both suited for each other no doubt he’ll be back inside soon

See IRONY posting this yet you let your 2 daughters live with a criminal 😂

IMG_6736.png

• Haha
Oh wow, her coming for someone's appearance. Bit hypocritical when she's had stuff done out of insecurity to then attack the way someone else looks. She's gotten more vile since Tommy came out of prison and her dad passing. Think she's trying to give it the big I am because she's the partner of a criminal so she's a rude gal innit. Used to enjoy her when she just stuck to her cleaning videos in the flat she was in now she's a bloody nuisance

Reactions: 12
So saf has explained that on her live someone said she looked like universal credit (hate) so she said on from that that she doesn’t know why it’s used as a negative as a lot of people creators get universal credit and someone said like Bridgey? and she said yeah. Which is true really. She goes on about universal credit and social services as a negative and has had both of these involved in her life. Saf also said that it’s not a negative to need uc you should be grateful for the help, or insult someone as a cheap energy drink. So wow all of this has come from that. Bridgey responds with saying she slides her mud flaps up and down a pole (has a job) and has teeth like piano keys and looks like stiflers mom (not and insult IMO 😂)

The more I see of Bridgey, the more I can say either my parents were different to other travelling families and actually raised us into decent human beings or she was absolutely dragged up. Now I’m probably gonna get hate but duck it. I understand her grief of losing her father and that’s completely valid of course but her saying repeatedly that he was the best man ever… didn’t he arrange the marriage that left her with duck all and supposedly experience DV? Didn’t he leave her helpless? Everything that comes out of her mouth is a load of jank

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The more I see of Bridgey, the more I can say either my parents were different to other travelling families and actually raised us into decent human beings or she was absolutely dragged up. Now I’m probably gonna get hate but duck it. I understand her grief of losing her father and that’s completely valid of course but her saying repeatedly that he was the best man ever… didn’t he arrange the marriage that left her with duck all and supposedly experience DV? Didn’t he leave her helpless? Everything that comes out of her mouth is a load of jank
I was just thinking this, the father that forced her to marry a man that beat her. Then she was left homeless and without her children, were was the father then?sounds like a tit dad to me.ah the crocodile tears 🤣 can’t take her seriously with them lips. Two balloons on her face no shape left on them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
NEVER in my life have i seen a travelling woman behave in the way she does, she's a disgrace. a mother of 3 young kids shamelessly walking around with a dirty love bite. the only smell of social services is coming from her the trollop!
---
I was just thinking this, the father that forced her to marry a man that beat her. Then she was left homeless and without her children, were was the father then?sounds like a tit dad to me.ah the crocodile tears 🤣 can’t take her seriously with them lips. Two balloons on her face no shape left on them 🤣
Unfortunately its very common for a father or male of the travelling community to turn a blind eye to domestic abuse as it is very very common and most likely he done that to her mother, so the cycle continues...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gowan saf girl 😊 now this feels like real drama and smug look has been wiped off her face 😅 it’s true bridge u are on uc and had social services on ur case for years be proud u sound girl it’s for u 😊 hold tight bridge the bullie 🤜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gowan saf girl 😊 now this feels like real drama and smug look has been wiped off her face 😅 it’s true bridge u are on uc and had social services on ur case for years be proud u sound girl it’s for u 😊 hold tight bridge the bullie 🤜
Shes very much like an xl bully, built like one acts like one..bless her the poor dog 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Latest video bridgey conveniently forgetting that for the 7 seconds she was broken up with Tommy she posted several pictures pics of herself with half her boobs hanging out 🙄
So she doesn’t like the way the girl makes her money but what about attacking looks/bodies? She continently forgets about that bit. No one cares that she doesn’t like that the girl is a stripper

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know everything that comes out of her mouth is pure Shite. Them poor children have her as a mother that’s bad enough. Let’s not forget the ex con living in her house 🤔

Reactions: 5
So saf has explained that on her live someone said she looked like universal credit (hate) so she said on from that that she doesn’t know why it’s used as a negative as a lot of people creators get universal credit and someone said like Bridgey? and she said yeah. Which is true really. She goes on about universal credit and social services as a negative and has had both of these involved in her life. Saf also said that it’s not a negative to need uc you should be grateful for the help, or insult someone as a cheap energy drink. So wow all of this has come from that. Bridgey responds with saying she slides her mud flaps up and down a pole (has a job) and has teeth like piano keys and looks like stiflers mom (not and insult IMO 😂)
Thing people who go out and work a proper job get UC to top up there wages. I'd be more bothered those women who claim income support and fire kids out left right and centre so they don't have to go out and work!

Reactions: 5
Can I just ask also tho what’s the difference between dancing in a club with men watching you, you haven’t done anything bad, with parading a hickey about. I’m old af but a hickey was the most classless thing you could do in my day. Rank
---
She’s got her kid crying on live now wtf that’s disgusting her child is hurt you get off live

Reactions: 7
What's the difference in dancing in a club and walking the streets in mini skirts and tits hanging out like most travellers do . Dancing in a club is probably more safer .

She isn’t in a position to judge anyone for anything. She has a convicted armed robber living with her & her children. She has this thug threatening people, women, online. She’s dangerous, it’s only a matter of time before he is locked up & her kids are removed from her care

Just caught up with this drama and duck me! Bridgey calling that Saf! Don't know how she dares really when she's got bratz lips! I haven't seen the live when Saf said whatever but Bridgey is just making it worse for her. Imagine your kids seeing all these videos in 10yrs Ed time and she's calling some woman what she has!

Reactions: 3