Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I feel devastated for everyone supporting me at the fight” what the actual 😂😂😂 carrying on like it was out of the blue can’t tell me it’s an accident, ole Tommy one ball looking shell shocked over there 😂
Them both scrambling for stuff to say it’s an absolute show the pair of them they both make me feel slightly ill the way they carry on. Not one genuine bone between them
---
Just realised who they want to step in and fight bad mom instead, jades daughter jumped a building in n an attempt on her life last week wtf goes through there peoples heads to think that’s what you do after that? She nothing wrong with the lot of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I knew the fight wouldn’t happen but I didn’t think this would be the reason why ! As much as she irritates the life out of me I don’t think she’d lie about pregnancy 🤷🏼‍♀️ good luck to her though as their relationship is already a toxic tit show 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with the absolute shite that is coming out of this farce of a fight. They are still taking shite at each other for the game of it but what on earth? I feel sorry for the people who are commenting their absolute weird ass comments. WHO makes up a fued, with fellas and all, and people believe that tit, then one pulls out due to pregnancy even tho she hasn’t been careful imagine it’s like this has happened in n purpose and now awh it’s not happening oh well but trying to add a gypsy girl in who probs would be up for it cos wtf is going through their head tuo she should be focusing on her kid. People supporting this fuckery is what’s wrong with the world

Reactions: 7
As if I don't believe her . How can you know your not pregnant for 8 weeks find out in few weeks If she's telling the truth .

Reactions: 8
Not on if jade fills in for her not me putting jade down at all I think she’s absolutely fantastic I love her content and she’s having an awfully hard time at the moment god bless her heart but let’s have it right jades been doing this since she was a child she’d batter the other girl it wouldn’t be fair

Reactions: 3
Well if she is pregnant she could look happy about it. The face on it in the video, best hope the poor kid doesn’t see how unhappy its parents looked about its existence on the internet. Tommy trying pretend he’s happy for 3 seconds but then makes it very clear that the baby is only staying put as it might be his last chance….🙄 Not because it’s actually wanted.

She’d booted him out a few weeks ago ffs.

Bet she’s still chain smoking too.

Ah well at least it’s an excuse not to fight I suppose Bridgey 🥱

Reactions: 9
I used to like Bridget before she started all the”do u know who I am” crap.. she’s got too big for her boots. Defo miscarriage pending. Which is even more sickening to people who genuinely suffer

Reactions: 10