Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Bridgey is so disgusting with the things she says, how can a women that says she’s so religious and wonder speak about someone in that way! Burn your Bible Bridgey because reading it clearly isn’t working!

Reactions: 10
Omg Bridgey is so disgusting with the things she says, how can a women that says she’s so religious and wonder speak about someone in that way! Burn your Bible Bridgey because reading it clearly isn’t working!
as religious as a joint of gammon she is... & she looks like one too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she’s some cheek to be slagging people with her Anus lips 🤣
---
How does Tik tic allow someone to talk like that on there platform, I’ve reported her it’s vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going on again, all she can do is insult people it’s very sad really I wonder how she’d feel if that was someone saying that about her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys I think our Bridgeys a lesbian what other women of her ages would be talking about someone else’s mud flaps 🤣 and to detail 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s turned nasty, how Bridgey has supporters is beyond me she’s a dirty bully personally I think this is her fella

IMG_6712.png
IMG_6713.png
IMG_6714.png
IMG_6715.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Live by vile comments get them back in my eyes 🤷🏼‍♀️ people know she’s sensitive to her dad so of course they will attack with that when she says what she does

IMG_6716.png

---
Wow, what the actual duck. Where are those screenshots from? That’s vile. Bridgey’s one of those women that if you got her by herself, she’d absolutely tit herself 🙄
Tik Tok illegally blonde uk

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did someone write that to Bridgey? Yeah she need to tit up now, she had Tommy Messaging Saf too! They are weirdo who does that

Reactions: 3
Did someone write that to Bridgey? Yeah she need to tit up now, she had Tommy Messaging Saf too! They are weirdo who does that
The top threatening messages were to saf the bottom one of her dad was to Bridgey
---
Did anyone see the original live where saf was meant to have said something about Bridgey and what was said?
Bridgey is defending herself being a bully but what she doesn’t realise it’s the way she goes on about EVERYONE that’s the issue. She’s making out like she’s getting blamed cos she’s a bully. Sorry but where else in the app does travellers get called bullies? Shannon doesn’t, (and she retaliates to some of her hate just in an appropriate way) Anna Marie, marybridget Stanley and Cuzin Suzy all don’t attack people in such a disgusting way and they all get trolled as well! Bridgey is so far up her own arse it’s unreal.
---
The top threatening messages were to saf the bottom one of her dad was to Bridgey
---
Did anyone see the original live where saf was meant to have said something about Bridgey and what was said?
Bridgey is defending herself being a bully but what she doesn’t realise it’s the way she goes on about EVERYONE that’s the issue. She’s making out like she’s getting blamed cos she’s a bully. Sorry but where else in the app does travellers get called bullies? Shannon doesn’t, (and she retaliates to some of her hate just in an appropriate way) Anna Marie, marybridget Stanley and Cuzin Suzy all don’t attack people in such a disgusting way and they all get trolled as well! Bridgey is so far up her own arse it’s unreal.
*blamed cos she is a traveler

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bridget’s kids should be removed from her care & given a proper chance at life. They are screwed with a ‘mother’ like her. She’s a waster & a complete scumbag with nothing going for her

Reactions: 13
So from who i can’t remember Bridgey has had a go at on the app and made videos about!
Cuzin Suzy
Charlotte Ann
Tommys mother
Tommys Sister
Bad mom
Saf
Elfbar
The Transgender Creator with the long blonde hair(can’t think of their name)
Loads more that I can’t remember the names. We all seen it so why is she pretending she’s real innocent 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So from who i can’t remember Bridgey has had a go at on the app and made videos about!
Cuzin Suzy
Charlotte Ann
Tommys mother
Tommys Sister
Bad mom
Saf
Elfbar
The Transgender Creator with the long blonde hair(can’t think of their name)
Loads more that I can’t remember the names. We all seen it so why is she pretending she’s real innocent 🤔
Lacy price

What did she say about Charlotte ann and cuzin Suzy? I like those two can't see how she'd have a problem with them, then again she could start an argument in an empty room lol

What did she say about Charlotte ann and cuzin Suzy? I like those two can't see how she'd have a problem with them, then again she could start an argument in an empty room lol
IIRC she said something about Elsa’s nostrils

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah she said something about cuzin Suzy’s nostrils and as far as I can tell it come from cuzin Suzy being on Anna Marie’s live and Bridgey said something about her normally not doing lives and then all of a sudden she’s attacking her appearance. I remember her going on about evil queen for ages as well. The trouble is people think she is hilarious for going for peoples looks and it’s plain and simple old school bullying. People are behind her so she thinks it’s fine. The girl has a screw loose with no morals whatsoever she is literally the definition of irony
---
Notice how she goes for people who are kind of in the middle with the amount of supporters and haters, people who do questionable stuff also. I think she does this to try and get people on side and tip the balance. She also didn’t name cuzin Suzy she was sneaky in her comments about her cos she knows she has a lot of supporters

Reactions: 6