Bridgerton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say, I’m not sure I agree with all the criticism of the mirror scene. I think Nicola did a brilliant job at portraying a person who has zero experience and didn’t know what to do. Like her face when he dropped his trousers was brilliant. And when she pulls her hand back when he says “not there”. I think she did a good job with that scene. I do agree that it was quite unrealistic, being on the chaise, etc, but I think she did the best with what she was given 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Can I just say, I’m not sure I agree with all the criticism of the mirror scene. I think Nicola did a brilliant job at portraying a person who has zero experience and didn’t know what to do. Like her face when he dropped his trousers was brilliant. And when she pulls her hand back when he says “not there”. I think she did a good job with that scene. I do agree that it was quite unrealistic, being on the chaise, etc, but I think she did the best with what she was given 🤷‍♀️
It was very similar in series one though when Daphne first has sex with Simon.

Reactions: 1
I wondered how she could get dressed afterwards and still look presentable, not like she was wearing a tracksuit, that corset takes serious effort

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would be Interesting if Netflix do release those extra scenes. It’ll do that relationship more justice
---
I hated Sanditon, cgi was shonky, characters weren’t interesting and the last episode felt rushed. I spotted there was a S2 so might give it another go

It would be Interesting if Netflix do release those extra scenes. It’ll do that relationship more justice
---
I hated Sanditon, cgi was shonky, characters weren’t interesting and the last episode felt rushed. I spotted there was a S2 so might give it another go
There are 3 series of Sanditon!

• Haha
I wondered how she could get dressed afterwards and still look presentable, not like she was wearing a tracksuit, that corset takes serious effort
Also, given how much time it takes to get the corset right, how was she not absolutely shitting herself when there was a knock on the door 😂 I would be

Finished binging it all, can anyone recommend similar programmes ? I’ve watched all the Jane Austen and Catherine Cookson altho different era and I enjoyed The Gilded Age. Seen Sanditon mentioned is it worth a watch?

Reactions: 2
Finished binging it all, can anyone recommend similar programmes ? I’ve watched all the Jane Austen and Catherine Cookson altho different era and I enjoyed The Gilded Age. Seen Sanditon mentioned is it worth a watch?
I’ve seen some people recommend The Buccaneers on Apple TV and think Prime has one starting soon about Lady Jane Grey that apparently also has similar vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
have you ever watched North and South with Richard Armitage? One of my absolute favourites. Think it might be on Netflix.

I really enjoyed Sanditon.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh North and South is amazing. When he says “come back to me” if you don’t melt then I don’t know what will. 🥵

Reactions: 5
have you ever watched North and South with Richard Armitage? One of my absolute favourites. Think it might be on Netflix.

I really enjoyed Sanditon.
North and South is a masterpiece. "Look back. Look back at me." Sighhhhhhh and his accent ❤
---
Oh North and South is amazing. When he says “come back to me” if you don’t melt then I don’t know what will. 🥵
omg I posted before reading your post. Such an iconic scene. Awwww

Reactions: 2
North and South is a masterpiece. "Look back. Look back at me." Sighhhhhhh and his accent ❤
---

omg I posted before reading your post. Such an iconic scene. Awwww
Haha I couldn’t remember if it was “look back at me” or “come back to me”. I think you’re right actually and I got it wrong. Either way. A scene worth rewinding 😍

• Heart
Haha I couldn’t remember if it was “look back at me” or “come back to me”. I think you’re right actually and I got it wrong. Either way. A scene worth rewinding 😍
one of THE most romantic series. And Richard armitage was so swoonworthy.

Reactions: 3