Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know, I don’t want the money but then doesn’t shut up about singing the songs and the 22 million in sales
I’ve kinda done a U turn since he’s Outted Tony’s sexual abuse, I’m all about telling the truth but it’s Not Brian’s Truth to tell
@kokomonroe Did You see the whole Uber driver thing, How he has the front to complain when he was being so aggressive and escalated it
Little Man syndrome and that Hattus 🧢 erectus ain’t making you any Taller
I did the uber man was calm and polite. Deffo didn't break his phone. Was a huge Brian supporter. I know the industry and believed him. Until outing Tony and John. He had a platform to speak for victims. He is abusive and a bully. Records peoples conversations then leaks them. But calls John a rat 🤣🤣 Nikki is a woman a girl on tattle worked with her. And I've had a run in with her over her removing Brians followers. He has 7k she has 14k. He needs sectioning

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FFS, his drug dealer ran him over owing to debts.
100% but now a video is there of him saying his cherry Lambrini was spiked while he was making his baked potato. He is also saying Tony his band mate sexually assaulted him and also has a hit man to kill him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s obviously managed to squander all the cash he made whilst in the band, I’m sure my mate said he was skint and now claims benefits. How does that even happen .. East 17 must’ve sold millions of records 🙄
Sorry I'm a bit late to this thread but this reminded my of Sharon Osborne on the radio the other day. She was talking about all the music managers and record companies absolutely ripping off naive musicians and barely any of them made anything like the amount you'd expect. The record company would give them a private jet and then dock the cost of it from their next paycheck. They would look really successful on the surface but they were made to pay for everything.

I do wonder if East 17 were taken advantage off financially. Do we know how the other members are doing for money now?

Reactions: 8
Sorry I'm a bit late to this thread but this reminded my of Sharon Osborne on the radio the other day. She was talking about all the music managers and record companies absolutely ripping off naive musicians and barely any of them made anything like the amount you'd expect. The record company would give them a private jet and then dock the cost of it from their next paycheck. They would look really successful on the surface but they were made to pay for everything.

I do wonder if East 17 were taken advantage off financially. Do we know how the other members are doing for money now?
According to John Hendy they are living off royalties. ( although tbh he also says he has a job ) so maybe they don’t get as much as Tony Mortimer.

I think Brian needs to be careful with his words - there is another video doing the rounds of Brian accusing Tony of sexual assaulting Brian in a club.
He wants to be a bit more careful throwing around accusations like that .. also not sure why Tony would be grabbing Brian’s cock whilst sat in a bar 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6

John Hendy is a roofer. Terry still in the band with 2 new members. Tony is ok as he was the song writer so he get royalties and Brian well poor Brian is on Benefits
---
According to John Hendy they are living off royalties. ( although tbh he also says he has a job ) so maybe they don’t get as much as Tony Mortimer.

I think Brian needs to be careful with his words - there is another video doing the rounds of Brian accusing Tony of sexual assaulting Brian in a club.
He wants to be a bit more careful throwing around accusations like that .. also not sure why Tony would be grabbing Brian’s cock whilst sat in a bar 🤔
He also saying Tony wants him murdered. And John has already warned him

Reactions: 4
John Hendy is a roofer. Terry still in the band with 2 new members. Tony is ok as he was the song writer so he get royalties and Brian well poor Brian is on Benefits
---

He also saying Tony wants him murdered. And John has already warned him
Brian has a video with his Royalties up on screen and he’s Earning a grand or less a year
Remember He was Sacked from the band so there’s Tunes he hasn’t collaborated on and also breeches in his contract which may effect his royalties
Jon as @kokomonroe said works as a roofer he had his own company which went bust and is now in a partnership

When Jon said About him getting Shot it wasn’t a Threat or a warning it was in conversation
He said Leave it Bruv your gonna get shot
( With his constant flapping Gums about all and Sundry)
Brian and his now Extremely Paranoid self is misconstruing that as a Threat or Jon knows something
Brian needs Sectioning
Meanwhile His Carer Nikki ( I’ve slept with 5Million men ) (( was a Article in closer when she was 25 bragging about she slept with 5000 men Christ knows where that number stands now as she’s in her 40s at least)))
Nikki has been on a Spa day at a top notch London hotel with her Mate, and that’s the 2nd time this year
Boils my Piss she’s meant to be looking after him and where’s the money coming from 👿👿👿

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Brian has a video with his Royalties up on screen and he’s Earning a grand or less a year
Remember He was Sacked from the band so there’s Tunes he hasn’t collaborated on and also breeches in his contract which may effect his royalties
Jon as @kokomonroe said works as a roofer he had his own company which went bust and is now in a partnership

When Jon said About him getting Shot it wasn’t a Threat or a warning it was in conversation
Brian and his now Extremely Paranoid self is misconstruing that as a Threat or Jon knows something
Brian needs Sectioning
Meanwhile His Carer Nikki ( I’ve slept with 5Million men ) (( was a Article in closer when she was 25 bragging about she slept with 5000 men Christ knows where that number stands now as she’s in her 40s at least)))
Nikki has been on a Spa day at a top notch London hotel with her Mate, and that’s the 2nd time this year
Boils my Piss she’s meant to be looking after him and where’s the money coming from 👿👿👿
There is a beautiful girl in the danniella westbrook post who worked with Nikki about 20 years ago said she was a witch back then. She is a woman. Whenever she is on a live. She there pissed eye bleeping the camera. Brian was on his own all over Christmas no kitchen no Christmas Dinner ect he looks grey and malnourished. Saying he Spending £45 a day on take aways why the duck isn't she cooking for him. Letting him rant and rave having a breakdown on YouTube she is a clout chaser and I remember that magazine article. Brian has worst taste in women and apparently she has been with some of the other band members. She is literally 1 up from Danniella. 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There is a beautiful girl in the danniella westbrook post who worked with Nikki about 20 years ago said she was a witch back then. She is a woman. Whenever she is on a live. She there pissed eye bleeping the camera. Brian was on his own all over Christmas no kitchen no Christmas Dinner ect he looks grey and malnourished. Saying he Spending £45 a day on take aways why the duck isn't she cooking for him. Letting him rant and rave having a breakdown on YouTube she is a clout chaser and I remember that magazine article. Brian has worst taste in women and apparently she has been with some of the other band members. She is literally 1 up from Danniella. 😡😡😡😡
I saw @Secrets12345 Post as well 👍
And she’s slept with another band member, Not surprised, at a guess, Jon??
I think entwined in all his paranoia and MH issues is also a very insecure and unconfident man
It obviously suits Nikki’s Agenda to not help him get better and find his confidence.
He’s mentioned his Brother and his Father in videos, I do wish someone would step in and help the guy 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw @Secrets12345 Post as well 👍
And she’s slept with another band member, Not surprised, at a guess, Jon??
I think entwined in all his paranoia and MH issues is also a very insecure and unconfident man
It obviously suits Nikki’s Agenda to not help him get better and find his confidence.
He’s mentioned his Brother and his Father in videos, I do wish someone would step in and help the guy 🙏🙏🙏
He was close to his mum. Nobody comes round or visits him. He had that Nikki Cooper rough as old boots thick as tit saying katie price a good mum. She disappeared. And his mate Lee. He has Nikki who pops in when she has to show her face. 35 hours a week she meant to be doing caring for Brian. Apparently she on only fans. And of cause it suits her I don't know how he goes near her she rank..And yes prob John as I can't see Terry and Tony been with his Mrs since he was young. Did you hear about him being the reason Peter Andre is where he is now ?
---

Brian needs Sectioning
How lovely she can go on a spa day. I reckon its money from the carers allowance its about £300 she getting for doing sod all. Unbelievable she is

Last edited:
  • Sad
@kokomonroe, Re Peter Andre, No I haven’t heard that? What Brian is the reason Peter is successful or Tony?? Katie price and her Crusty Lung mother reckon it was KFP that was responsible for Peter getting successful Lol 😂
These Sad Fuckers do make me thankful for my boring hum drum life lol 😂

• Haha
@kokomonroe, Re Peter Andre, No I haven’t heard that? What Brian is the reason Peter is successful or Tony?? Katie price and her Crusty Lung mother reckon it was KFP that was responsible for Peter getting successful Lol 😂
These Sad Fuckers do make me thankful for my boring hum drum life lol 😂

Brian is the reason Peter Andre has the life he has now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He Really has Lost the Plot in the last few weeks since he’s stopped the Weed, I think that may have been helping keep him on a even keel
Needs to be on proper Meds
All this About Tom Watkins is still Alive and Now Jon and Tony are Going to UnAlive him
He’s really Lost it and I don’t think Nikki-5000+ is helping him at all
I didn’t know they had Cherry 🍒 Lambrini Lol 😂
Cherry is gorge. The problem is it is so sweet, you can arse the whole bottle in a few swigs without realising it, the same as the Peach one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cherry is gorge. The problem is it is so sweet, you can arse the whole bottle in a few swigs without realising it, the same as the Peach one.
Can’t get standard Lambrini here but I’m ok on Lambrusco rossa from Tesco
I got the Fook outta dodge 20 years ago and came to Ireland, I saw what south London was turning into and as a single mum of 2 girls i had to give them a better environment and I was Very Lucky to be able too ( not everyone can do that and I did it on a shoestring)

@kokomonroe, I hear Truth in that video but as usual it’s extremely embellished and with his usual attitude, I don’t believe PA contacted him, not for one second, that Tom Watkins wanted to boot PA, Possibly, his ex Agent, who knows
But Again it’s not Brian’s truth to expose either way
Brian’s problem is and was his Mouth
From he Gobbed off about how many E’s he’d taken till Today, he has moments where you can see he’s a intelligent man but then goes off in a tangent with his paranoia
He’s trying with giving up Cannabis but it’s going to get worse without proper Meds
Sad 😞

• Heart
Can’t get standard Lambrini here but I’m ok on Lambrusco rossa from Tesco
I got the Fook outta dodge 20 years ago and came to Ireland, I saw what south London was turning into and as a single mum of 2 girls i had to give them a better environment and I was Very Lucky to be able too ( not everyone can do that and I did it on a shoestring)

@kokomonroe, I hear Truth in that video but as usual it’s extremely embellished and with his usual attitude, I don’t believe PA contacted him, not for one second, that Tom Watkins wanted to boot PA, Possibly, his ex Agent, who knows
But Again it’s not Brian’s truth to expose either way
Brian’s problem is and was his Mouth
From he Gobbed off about how many E’s he’d taken till Today, he has moments where you can see he’s a intelligent man but then goes off in a tangent with his paranoia
He’s trying with giving up Cannabis but it’s going to get worse without proper Meds
Sad 😞
My mum is Irish she is from waterford. My kids da is from Ballyfermot in Dublin. I lived on Donegal for 4 years kids hated it so we came back to North London spent 10 years in Liverpool also. But Ireland is safer for kids. And on my dads side they came over from Jamaica and ended up in Brixton. South London not safe at all. Good for you for getting out. And as for Brian well he has lost it. Constantly calling people pedos. Promising to reveal evidence never does. Saying Tom Watkins is alive. He gave up weed it's made him worse. Just a mad man rambling and he has nobody. I used to feel sorry for him I don't anymore
---
wher is he doing these videos ?
He posts these long videos and then People just made shorts of them they are all over YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 5