Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's the person with him?
Was Ian Cutler yeah, he's in a wheelchair now he's convinced he's in one due to what Ruper Murdoch essentially his former boss had got people to do to him (have no idea if thats accurate is just something he said once), since he let it all out about the way he is etc, on reflection not sure if he was actually editor but did work for them, was asked by Brian of which the x number of front paage ones he'd done, which ones were true said non of them

Reactions: 1
Has he gone quiet or maybe I’ve missed him on social media. I do hope he’s ok

Reactions: 4
RE money and what happened (little bit affiliated, got ball rolling with some communication in 06 for short lived reunion)
They knew about royalties always, the group was Mortimer's solo efforts chipping away at the record company, an attempt as a duo with Hendy and being told he was close to being signed but that groups were the craze. So Harvey and Coldwell were added to the mix, both several years younger than Tony.Mort and John Hendy.
They were extras who were to dance and do backing vocals but eventually London Rec realised they could use Brian's voice more prominently.

Mortimer wrote everything for the first 2 albums and then the biggest portion of the 3rd, the other guys had a go and did 2-3 tracks a piece but none of those became singles.

Harvey did get very significant money, yes Mortimer's piece was a multiple of it due to writing the material and doing second lead vocals.

The difference is, Mort being couple of years older and diff personality, he did get into dumb stuff but he was simultaneously investing in boring stuff like business office buildings. He famously got a Jeep before the guys got decent Cars but soon enough it was BMWs / Porsche style stuff and drug habits along with high maintenance celeb women where Tony was with the same high school sweetheart type from before the group assembled.

Harvey and Mortimer got in bust ups frequently cause Harvey wanted to be doing R&B but couldn't write till a decade after getting together so he'd trash the songs that were actually Mortimer's work that both got them signed and rolled in the 100s of thous into his accounts.

People thinking his new theories are really sound are reasonable because it does happen (in life) but mustn't forget he has a history of pretty insane outbursts at 3-4 year intervals before all these claims.

He is alluding to salacious stuff about Mortimer now too but pays to remember he has always wanted to assert (bit like Robbie Williams VS Barlow back in the day) that Mortimer's music is useless and his conspiracy theory about sexual abuse by management gives him a way to say that the record deal wasn't earnt with talent and also to explain his own exit.

It's true that the group would *allude* to drug use, stuff like making puns in interviews but Harvey's interview isn't the entrapment scenario he paints. It's pretty obvious when your average fans age is somewhere from 11 to 14 that you shouldn't say that party pills are safe and say you've easily done double digits of them in one night.
I've never seen the fabled previous interview where Harvey says the other guys said stuff this blatant.

I feel immensely sorry for Harvey. Even Hendy and Coldwell eventually managed to invest their slimmer revenues and got good assets behind them (e.g. Coldwell owning pubs/clubs)

Harvey is extremely anxious and seems to have extended general visceral reaction to perverts into bigger illuminati stuff but you can still detect the smartass edge that would get him into fights with his bandmates (cause all 3 others have had huge fallings out and split specifically away *from him* multiple times)

Attendance and sobriety being the main issues when trying to work professional as a 3 or 4 piece.
The other 3 reformed successfully for a bit from 2011 till about 13 but Coldwell and Hendy were pissed when their new label wanted Mortimer to do solo albums in between their band albums cause Mortimer has been writing for the xfactor, idol and new group folks for 20 years now and does stuff like that Rain in England track with Julian Lennon.

There is pretty much no ongoing love with any of them unfortunately

Reactions: 13
He's still doing videos on YouTube (see the BHTV channel on there). He's currently citing a theory that thirteen year-old murder victim Milly Dowler was being trafficked sexually, including to VIPS, and was murdered by higher authorities as she was on the edge of revealing something. He believers that Levi Bellfield, who he thinks was a high-class pimp, was the fall guy to take the rap for that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Went down a black hole with E17 and read all about AM's brother, his wealth etc. I was so young when they came out I don't remember them. Did some digging online
Sounds like AM was from a rich family before he was even in E17 tbh. His family owned a business of some kind. I mean what 20 year old geeza knows how to play the piano.

Also found Brian Harvey's daughter is a bit of an influencer now, the mind boggles how. Ah well that's time I'll never get back lol.

Reactions: 5
I follow (as best I can 🙈) and support Brian Harvey.Def have a soft spot for him 🥺
But what’s people’s take on “Nikki Lee”?
I’d actually never heard of her 🤷🏽‍♀️
I find her an opportunist and abit of a hanger on for some ex celeb-status/exposure tbh.
Like what is she ACTUALLY doing?? 😕 What’s her purpose?? She’s just…. ‘there’
So I now actually don’t watch his YT channel anymore,Simply because of her presence.

This actually turned my stomach tbh,and I’ve not checked in since….
Because I noticed whenever there’s a live stream/chat
(Quite alot of messages people have took the time to write of support and would want Brian to hear,feel,know) she literally only reads out the comments that are about HER and skips past any others,goes quiet until she’s scrolled down to another one where her name is mentioned ESP if she’s been flattered or complimented.
She will literally repeat it aswell until she knows he’s bloody heard!
I wonder if he notices that or reads through them himself at some point and thinks ay 🤔 or why wasn’t that question for me on my channel read out too so I could answer it or that lovely comment encouraging me etc read out so I could say thank u…

That’s shady behaviour imo and at the end of the day people are on there for HIM,Not her.
I have been removed by her constantly on Instagram. Apparently she runs all his social media. Removes girl comments on post
---
Everything Brian has stated about the music industry is true. However he needs to get away from Nikki Lee. His girlfriend is Toxic. She was his carer getting money to look after him. She don't look after him. He uploads videos of him being abusive to people at the Dr's. He has mental health problems and she is in control of his social media. Removing followers who actually care and want to help. Removing comments when she called out for removing followers. She is a rat who sold a story early 00s to a women's magazine saying how she has bedded over 500 men. Brian needs decent people around him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Poor Brian. Young men (and women) in the industry are abused, especially if they are small and cute looking. This messes up mental health which causes people to abuse drugs. He is obviously delusional about all these conspiracy theories but they all have a grain of truth. Their manager was a ****.

I see Brian Harvey has popped out of the woodwork again ( I guess he is going through another period of mania). His ex band mate John Henderson ( Hendy) has also posted videos basically telling to stop spewing bullshit about Tony Mortimer/ the other band mates .

I see Brian Harvey has popped out of the woodwork again ( I guess he is going through another period of mania). His ex band mate John Henderson ( Hendy) has also posted videos basically telling to stop spewing bullshit about Tony Mortimer/ the other band mates .
It's been bubbling for a few days now. We all know the entertainment industry is full of wrong uns but Brian outing Tony was disgusting. Its Tony story to tell if he was assaulted. Also recording a private conversation from John where John states he was touched age 13 and Brian blasts that again disgusting behaviour. Then the uber driver I mean its not good the man needs help

It's been bubbling for a few days now. We all know the entertainment industry is full of wrong uns but Brian outing Tony was disgusting. Its Tony story to tell if he was assaulted. Also recording a private conversation from John where John states he was touched age 13 and Brian blasts that again disgusting behaviour. Then the uber driver I mean its not good the man needs help
I have just watched a video about the uber driver and the broken phone. I have to wonder what on Earth he said to wind someone up so much . Uber have said they will speaking to the police about the situation.

Brian is clearly needing some sort of help. It’s also clear that whatever medication ( if is on any ?) needs to be changed as the bouts of paranoia and mania need to be addressed.

Reactions: 5
I have just watched a video about the uber driver and the broken phone. I have to wonder what on Earth he said to wind someone up so much . Uber have said they will speaking to the police about the situation.

Brian is clearly needing some sort of help. It’s also clear that whatever medication ( if is on any ?) needs to be changed as the bouts of paranoia and mania need to be addressed.
The uber driver was calm and the phone was not broken in that incident. Brian has stated he is not on any medication at all. And has given up smoking weed so is having what is obvious severe anger as weed chills him out.

Reactions: 3

Why does he feel the need to record this whole thing? It's an Uber Eats delivery, for duck's sake.

• Haha
Why does he feel the need to record this whole thing? It's an Uber Eats delivery, for duck's sake.
Because he paranoid and thinks uber eats are out to kill him like
Tony Mortimer
Ian Puddick
Paula Mann
The Royals
Uber eats
The postman
In fact anyone

• Haha
You failed to mention jacket potatoes with tuna being out to kill him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because he paranoid and thinks uber eats are out to kill him like
Tony Mortimer
Ian Puddick
Paula Mann
The Royals
Uber eats
The postman
In fact anyone
Anyone in the authorities - council , the police , anyone from the red rooms ,

Apparently his cherry lambrini was spiked 🙄🤣
He Really has Lost the Plot in the last few weeks since he’s stopped the Weed, I think that may have been helping keep him on a even keel
Needs to be on proper Meds
All this About Tom Watkins is still Alive and Now Jon and Tony are Going to UnAlive him
He’s really Lost it and I don’t think Nikki-5000+ is helping him at all
I didn’t know they had Cherry 🍒 Lambrini Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

---
He Really has Lost the Plot in the last few weeks since he’s stopped the Weed, I think that may have been helping keep him on a even keel
Needs to be on proper Meds
All this About Tom Watkins is still Alive and Now Jon and Tony are Going to UnAlive him
He’s really Lost it and I don’t think Nikki-5000+ is helping him at all
I didn’t know they had Cherry 🍒 Lambrini Lol 😂
I know he has lost it. Nikki to busy on only fans but claiming carer allowance and allowing Brian to look deranged and he surrounded by enablers and Tony wants his assassinated. Keeps saying it not about the money but constantly brings up Tony's millions

---

I know he has lost it. Nikki to busy on only fans but claiming carer allowance and allowing Brian to look deranged and he surrounded by enablers and Tony wants his assassinated. Keeps saying it not about the money but constantly brings up Tony's millions
Yeah I know, I don’t want the money but then doesn’t shut up about singing the songs and the 22 million in sales
I’ve kinda done a U turn since he’s Outted Tony’s sexual abuse, I’m all about telling the truth but it’s Not Brian’s Truth to tell
@kokomonroe Did You see the whole Uber driver thing, How he has the front to complain when he was being so aggressive and escalated it
Little Man syndrome and that Hattus 🧢 erectus ain’t making you any Taller

• Heart
Reactions: 2