Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enough is Enough it is time we start to open our eyes and see what is really going on here with in the UK and globally. Brian Harvey is trying to expose the cover up of corruption within the establishment of the country we live in not just the UK it’s a global problem, in light of the exposure of the #PrinceAndrew and #Epstein case it’s highlighting the severity of a satanic cult that is running rife in plain sight for all to see if you open your eyes to look. Brian Harvey is organising a protest concerning #mentalhealth so if this message reaches you please take the time to listen and share this video like and subscribe. thank you

Reactions: 7
I see things are sure starting to get heated in the Brian Harvey community, its just over a year ago Brian appealed to the general public to hear his testimony about his life being turned upside down let's hope the poor bloke gets justice after what he's been through with the Trolling he gets.

Reactions: 2
He's got a smashing voice has Brian love this cover of Crazy

Here's one of BH's worst Trolls 'Aaron David Warrington' aka 'Pi Zygote' he's a bully, particularly where strong women are concerned you certainly don't want this scummy bastard on your back rumours keep circulating he was had up by the feds in the States for domestic violence charges back in 2014. He doesn't seem to like to talk about it, touchy subject I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He ran himself over. That tells me all I need to know.

I also know he was living in his grandparents council flat and succeeded the tenancy. Kept racking up rent arrears, being taken to court and then managing to clear them before the court date arrived.
He didn't. He owed money to a drug dealer and...well, you can guess the rest.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I watched the interview he did with Christine Hart on you tube where he talks about pedophillia in the music industry and claims that he was set up to be sacked from the band because he knew more than he should about his producers and the secret red room he encountered in brown's night club where he witnessed it himself. Although, I found him difficult to keep up with when listening to him because he tends to jump from one subject to another and is not very good at explaining his point very well, beside that thoigh I actually did believe everything he was saying he speaks with such truth in his voice. I do think he knows a lot more than he is putting out there at the moment but I think as the fear on the threat of his life takes less hold over him the more he will speak up.
100% u can tell he speaks from the heart. Reason hes broke is because the bands manager wanted to have his was with him but Brian didnt want to sell his soul (allegedly). Wasnt a coincidence young boybands were the in thing of that era!! They then sent daniella westbrooke his way to ruin him (allegedly)

He seems to live in constant fear now but if those things are true then anybody would be messed up from that lifestyle then the threats against him. Hope hes doing better now

Reactions: 8
He’s obviously managed to squander all the cash he made whilst in the band, I’m sure my mate said he was skint and now claims benefits. How does that even happen .. East 17 must’ve sold millions of records 🙄
He was the singer, Tony Mortimer wrote the songs and likely got 70% of the bands cut, with Brian getting 15% and the two van drivers 7.5% each. Liam Gallagher has had money issues as Noel took 70% of the oasis money, and a few million quid won’t last a lot of these musicians decades, not how they like to live.

I was recently reading about the band Slade. Despite having one of the most played Xmas songs ever, two of the band are still gigging in their 70s as they don’t have much money. Noddy Holder, who wrote the songs and gets a six figure cheque each year for their Xmas hit took almost all the money from everything they ever did - reportedly 90%!

• Wow
  • Angry
Have you seen the footage of him in the Job Centre? I can’t remember the exact details but I think they stop his claim and he was really angry.

Reactions: 4
100% u can tell he speaks from the heart. Reason hes broke is because the bands manager wanted to have his was with him but Brian didnt want to sell his soul (allegedly). Wasnt a coincidence young boybands were the in thing of that era!! They then sent daniella westbrooke his way to ruin him (allegedly)

He seems to live in constant fear now but if those things are true then anybody would be messed up from that lifestyle then the threats against him. Hope hes doing better now
I think they sent Daniella Westbrooke in to ruin him too, although I would class him as intelligent he's suffering from a delusional personality disorder, in plain English he's paranoid. He also seems to be a terrible judge of character.

What I find most fascinating about Brian Harvey's Story, which seems to revolve around a malicious tweet from a guy called Ian Puddick, who formally sent him a camcorder to film csa survivors testimonies with a guy called Bill Maloney and alledged 'phone hacking' is the circus around it. From what I gather there are dozens of #trolls who target Brian Harvey, one of the most prolific trolls was a woman I think her name was Michelle Bingham from Glasgow, nick named SPARKLE the other one that stands out is Pi Zygote from Australia. He's clearly not the full shilling

Last edited:
He was the singer, Tony Mortimer wrote the songs and likely got 70% of the bands cut, with Brian getting 15% and the two van drivers 7.5% each. Liam Gallagher has had money issues as Noel took 70% of the oasis money, and a few million quid won’t last a lot of these musicians decades, not how they like to live.

I was recently reading about the band Slade. Despite having one of the most played Xmas songs ever, two of the band are still gigging in their 70s as they don’t have much money. Noddy Holder, who wrote the songs and gets a six figure cheque each year for their Xmas hit took almost all the money from everything they ever did - reportedly 90%!
two van drivers 🤣🤣🤣 poor John and Terry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watch his you tube videos and I do worry for him. I was an and am a huge east 17 fan. I think taking too many drugs hasn’t helped him ( and loads of friends I have like him) with the paranoia. He’s also become acrophobic so he focuses all his time on these cases. Such a shame he’s a really decent noose who’s been given a tit deal.

two van drivers 🤣🤣🤣 poor John and Terry!!
It’s like Simon Amstel said to Anthony Costa... “so Lee could sing fairly well, Simon was the cool one, Duncan was the one girls fancied... did you have a PlayStation?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was a huge east 17 fan as a kid, totally obsessed with Brian! Then as I got older I thought he was a bit tragic with all the drama surrounding him but it seems there’s much more than meets the eye to the story, I don’t think I can face watching the videos but would love to know what’s been going on, if anyone wanted to give me an overview I’d really appreciate it

Reactions: 1
I was a huge east 17 fan as a kid, totally obsessed with Brian! Then as I got older I thought he was a bit tragic with all the drama surrounding him but it seems there’s much more than meets the eye to the story, I don’t think I can face watching the videos but would love to know what’s been going on, if anyone wanted to give me an overview I’d really appreciate it
http://12160.info/m/blogpost?id=2649739:BlogPost:1803204

Hopefully that link works!
East 17 was my first concert in belfast. I was 12. My room was covered floor to ceiling with E17 posters (& some macaulay culkin!)
I was gutted when brian hooked up with daniella cus I wanted to marry him (I was like 13 or 14! 😂😂)

I dont watch his stories but I if theres something to read about them I will. I'm quite sad for Brian. I thought he was the 1 raped n that's why he went off the rails but I was looking for a link to summarise what's happened for you and came across the link below. It's not an overview of his stories but it is quite shocking n appears to be true

**edit to say it is an overview of his videos I just hadnt scrolled down the page enough!

http://12160.info/m/blogpost?id=2649739:BlogPost:1803204

Hopefully that link works!
East 17 was my first concert in belfast. I was 12. My room was covered floor to ceiling with E17 posters (& some macaulay culkin!)
I was gutted when brian hooked up with daniella cus I wanted to marry him (I was like 13 or 14! 😂😂)

I dont watch his stories but I if theres something to read about them I will. I'm quite sad for Brian. I thought he was the 1 raped n that's why he went off the rails but I was looking for a link to summarise what's happened for you and came across the link below. It's not an overview of his stories but it is quite shocking n appears to be true

**edit to say it is an overview of his videos I just hadnt scrolled down the page enough!
thank you for this! I’ll take a look now, it all sounds like it will be a sad and strange read!

I also was very upset about him and Daniella as I too wanted to marry him 🙈

Just googled Brian Harvey and the red room and this thread came up. I’ve just watched a podcast with Danielle Westbrook and seen a lot of comments about Brian so need to have a google and see what I can find. Never heard of all this red room stuff. Daniella did say in her interview that everything Brian is saying and doing is true

Reactions: 3
Just googled Brian Harvey and the red room and this thread came up. I’ve just watched a podcast with Danielle Westbrook and seen a lot of comments about Brian so need to have a google and see what I can find. Never heard of all this red room stuff. Daniella did say in her interview that everything Brian is saying and doing is true
I can believe it too. Tony’s also recently made a few werid twitter comments towards east 17 (just terry and two other men) and one to John for the phone call Brian recorded of themselves.
If it’s true and it’s Tony then it’s Tony’s story to tell no one else’s.
I feel Brian’s livid because tony wrote all the songs so gets The royalties. I imagine this wasn’t clear back in the 90s boy and hay day.

I can believe it too. Tony’s also recently made a few werid twitter comments towards east 17 (just terry and two other men) and one to John for the phone call Brian recorded of themselves.
If it’s true and it’s Tony then it’s Tony’s story to tell no one else’s.
I feel Brian’s livid because tony wrote all the songs so gets The royalties. I imagine this wasn’t clear back in the 90s boy and hay day.
I think Brian Harvey’s become really bitter and twisted, he’s selfish to the bone, he used his band members personal tragedy to create drama and boost his ratings, he keeps saying the same old drivel over and over. I found this pretty funny, just about sums things up as far as Brian Harvey’s concerned.

Brian’s starting to show his true colours it’s pretty obvious he’s jealous, to think I felt sorry for him.

I've just become aware of the whole situation so I'm off to have a watch of videos etc. Just for the record; I cannot stand Daniella Westbrook. She's an absolute scab.