Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idea of John Hendy living off royalties is laughable. He co-wrote a few tracks on their last album which was a relative flop compared to the previous ones.

Tony would still do fairly well from festive season play of Stay Another Day.

Reactions: 6
Wow thats crazy...& yes she definitely didn't get the rock star life she thought she would with him.. 🤭
I suppose she's like an old dog looking for scraps 😁
She is never there always doing only fans and swanning off to spa days. You would think she would take Brian? But no I think the old dog is sniffing around looking for some other scraps
---
It really is nothing to be proud of.
She denies it now. Funny at the time she was bragging wanting any bit of attention telling the world she is a slapper

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Very Interesting Facial Expressions From Nikki5000 on Brian’s latest YouTube video ( called testing)
It’s almost as if she,
A doesn’t believe what he’s saying,
and B he needs Help,
Why does she do nothing, is Carers benefit worth that much??
Have a look 👀 Am I reading too much into it??
And WTAF is going on with her Hair/Style/ Straw she’s not heard of Toner Nikki5000 or Olaplex 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Last 4/5 minutes of the Video when he starts his Ranting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Very Interesting Facial Expressions From Nikki5000 on Brian’s latest YouTube video ( called testing)
It’s almost as if she,
and B he needs Help,
And WTAF is going on with her Hair/Style/ Straw she’s not heard of Toner Nikki5000 or Olaplex 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's the YouTube channel? 🙏

Reactions: 3
It’s almost as if she,
and B he needs Help,
I saw that last night also so his main channel has had a strike and he is using he back up channel. Very angry little man isn't he. She sat there looking like an extra out of a horror film with her costa cup. He probably made her come round as he has been getting grief over her neglecting him. I gave been seeing comments on Mr Boo Bee Doo from Nina Hendy. John's wife that she has reported him and lots of others are due to his constant threatening behaviour.
Vile man and yeah Nikki must not be doing well on her only fans If she putting up with him for £75 a week carers allowance. She don't look after him or his 2 dogs caged up outside its cruel
---

---

---

• Wow
Reactions: 4
@kokomonroe £75 quid a week!! Is it worth watching someone you at the very least care about do what he’s doing
He’s so much worse since being off Weed, which is very admirable tbh but he needs something to keep him on a even keel
A lot of what he says is true and the only way he will ever be listened too is if he stops ranting and raving and comes across as stable
Nikki5000+++ has her own agenda obviously 🙄

@kokomonroe £75 quid a week!! Is it worth watching someone you at the very least care about do what he’s doing
He’s so much worse since being off Weed, which is very admirable tbh but he needs something to keep him on a even keel
A lot of what he says is true and the only way he will ever be listened too is if he stops ranting and raving and comes across as stable
Nikki5000+++ has her own agenda obviously 🙄
Nikki 5000+++++ 🤣🤣🤣 he is spiralling but loads of comments from people saying there relationship is fake. And he has always been a shouty little man but I do agree since he came off the weed he has got worse. But he only has Nikki and a few videos about her on YouTube saying how she goads him and stirs up the drama. Yesterday she looked like the living dead
---

---

---
The above age restrictions are videos about Nikki5000+++++

Attachments

Wow 😮 @kokomonroe, Nikki5000++ just sounds like a sweetheart and what a catch for BH
There all Fooking Mad lol 😂 and deserve each other

• Haha

So Nikki5000+++ apparently slept with Danny Dyer
---
Wow 😮 @kokomonroe, Nikki5000++ just sounds like a sweetheart and what a catch for BH
There all Fooking Mad lol 😂 and deserve each other
They do he a raving mad man she looks like a raving slapper. And selling services online. Match made in heaven

• Wow
  • Haha
So Many questions
Did Nikki5000+++ try to get with Andre3000 and have a Niner??
Is Nikki5000+++ Actually the Rotherhithe Tunnel
Is it Really Nikki5000+++ That’s trying to Kill Brian and is Secretly stashing the Royalties away from the 22Trillion record sales unbeknownst to Brian
Has Nikki5000+++ Been Introduced to Deep Conditioner or Olaplex or is that the London Look now
Is Nikki5000+++ Actually a Agent for Puddick and Mi5 and is recording everything Brian does Because Brian has the Keys to the Queen of Shebas Lunchbox
Is Nikki5000+++ Correct or are we talking more like Nikki2000???
Questions
And @kokomonroe, That newspaper article with the Pixelated photos of blokes Nikki5000++++ I thought one looked a Bit Danny Dyer

• Haha
So Many questions
Did Nikki5000+++ try to get with Andre3000 and have a Niner??
Is Nikki5000+++ Actually the Rotherhithe Tunnel
Is it Really Nikki5000+++ That’s trying to Kill Brian and is Secretly stashing the Royalties away from the 22Trillion record sales unbeknownst to Brian
Has Nikki5000+++ Been Introduced to Deep Conditioner or Olaplex or is that the London Look now
Is Nikki5000+++ Actually a Agent for Puddick and Mi5 and is recording everything Brian does Because Brian has the Keys to the Queen of Shebas Lunchbox
Is Nikki5000+++ Correct or are we talking more like Nikki2000???
Questions
And @kokomonroe, That newspaper article with the Pixelated photos of blokes Nikki5000++++ I thought one looked a Bit Danny Dyer
So many questions is she 50 cent 21 questions??
No Nikki5000+++ is too busy up london going to spa days with her mate? Is she doing services there? Because after seeing Nikki5000++ yesterday on Brians live she needs a refund. Does Nikki5000+++ think Brian has 22 million stashed away because 1 day it's 22 million the next its 30 million. Brian is now Threatening to take John's evidence to Downing Street but never leaves the house unless it's too abuse a poor uber driver.
Is Nikki5000+++ really Paula Mann or Puddick or is she working for the Royals as Brian is convinced Charles big ears best friend of Jimmy Saville who is now our King came to Walthamstow to give him a message. Will we ever find out how many more countries Nikki5000+++ had to travel to as she has conquered uk and Ibiza

• Haha

Brian is now embarrassed about being in East 17
---

Brian manages to get a zoom call with his local mp stella creasy to whinge about his benefits. Somebody really needs to take him off social media. Nikki his carer should be doing this

Brian is now embarrassed about being in East 17
---

Brian manages to get a zoom call with his local mp stella creasy to whinge about his benefits. Somebody really needs to take him off social media. Nikki his carer should be doing this
Is the top video the one where he is saying that he is the only that could sing and the only one who doesn’t make a lot in royalties ?

Reactions: 2
Is the top video the one where he is saying that he is the only that could sing and the only one who doesn’t make a lot in royalties ?
I don't know I unfollowed Brian as I couldn't take his ranting anymore. I just follow Mr boo bee doo channel. And Brian must know that the song writer ie Tony will be the one with the royalties

I don't know I unfollowed Brian as I couldn't take his ranting anymore. I just follow Mr boo bee doo channel. And Brian must know that the song writer ie Tony will be the one with the royalties
Same I can’t anymore he’s just chatting the most tit now and getting very aggressive
I think a lot of the reason he gets such a small amount of the royalties is not only because he didn’t write the songs but Also he was Sacked from the band and that is why he doesn’t get what John and Terry are getting
Dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ but he has done my nut In recently and that Nikki500000000+++++ 🍆🍆🍆🍆

Brian is also listed on a few E17 tracks as being a songwriter so he gets some money but as Tony is the main person he gets more money.

ETA - i dont know where i have seen this information ( where ever i have seen it the account posted screenshots of showing Brian down as a sing writer. I also dont think it was all their songs. Just a few of them)
---

Last edited: