Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Brian.

I presume most people know that the jacket potato story was bollocks. More a case of having some damage done to him by a drug dealer he owed money to.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone keeping up with his stream of unconscious on YouTube? He's posting a few times a day on there and is definitely obsessed with getting answers to *something* that's been going on (from his POV). It's all very rambling and he definitely needs help but is also obviously refusing that help (FWIW, I don't think the police arresting someone who has MH issues is the right way to go but it's sometimes a quick way to access services that are needed for support).

Reactions: 5
Is anyone keeping up with his stream of unconscious on YouTube? He's posting a few times a day on there and is definitely obsessed with getting answers to *something* that's been going on (from his POV). It's all very rambling and he definitely needs help but is also obviously refusing that help (FWIW, I don't think the police arresting someone who has MH issues is the right way to go but it's sometimes a quick way to access services that are needed for support).

he is also on tiktok making vidoes as well although this seems to have tailed off slightly. He is clearly in a period of mania/ paranoia - this is obvious going off the rambles that dont make any sense to the viewer. Looks like someone else has turned up from the council today further adding fuel to the fire. I cant see this ending well at all - he really needs some sort of intervention before it really gets out of control ( although i think he is on the road already).
With regards to the police turning up - i think having 10 coppers waiting on your door would cause anyone alarm let alone someone who is clearly not very well. They could have handled that situation much better than they did.

Reactions: 3
Brian Harvey keeps posting on insta saying “daniella tell them who you saw in the red rooms”. He was with her so why doesn’t he just say?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Brian Harvey keeps posting on insta saying “daniella tell them who you saw in the red rooms”. He was with her so why doesn’t he just say?
I don’t know what to make of all this tbh. But all this “you tell them” “don’t listen to him” stuff makes me think that if there is stuff to come out, they’re less likely to be believed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Poor Brian is clearly a few baking potatoes short of a vegetable aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tried looking yesterday, as someone posted on the Celeb page about him, couldn't find it.

Reactions: 1
Brian Harvey is my favourite celebrity purely for the baked potato incident. Genuinely has me crying everything I think of it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve watched his videos and streams for a while now, completely enthralled. At first I thought, no he’s just in a manic episode or he’s totally lost it.
But, as times gone on, I do think there’s truth to what he’s saying, but because of his delivery, who he is, his admittance of mh problems it’s easier for him to be silenced and written off as a nut job.

Reactions: 11
I’ve watched his videos and streams for a while now, completely enthralled. At first I thought, no he’s just in a manic episode or he’s totally lost it.
But, as times gone on, I do think there’s truth to what he’s saying, but because of his delivery, who he is, his admittance of mh problems it’s easier for him to be silenced and written off as a nut job.
It’s a shame Brian Harvey’s YouTube channels were terminated, he obviously put a lot of work into his videos, the trouble is he gets very frustrated and irate because he’s not being taken seriously. His irrational behaviour can be off putting and doesn't really bode well with the general public he’s trying to reach. He failed to regain a fraction of the 40,000 subs he lost. He also seems to be having a lot of technical issues whilst streaming live. He censors all his comments and blocks anyone who has conflicting opinions that doesn't fit his narrative and has a regular habit of turning on people due to his trust issues. I just hope he gets the help that he needs and finds inner peace.

I follow (as best I can 🙈) and support Brian Harvey.Def have a soft spot for him 🥺
But what’s people’s take on “Nikki Lee”?
I’d actually never heard of her 🤷🏽‍♀️
I find her an opportunist and abit of a hanger on for some ex celeb-status/exposure tbh.
Like what is she ACTUALLY doing?? 😕 What’s her purpose?? She’s just…. ‘there’
So I now actually don’t watch his YT channel anymore,Simply because of her presence.

This actually turned my stomach tbh,and I’ve not checked in since….
Because I noticed whenever there’s a live stream/chat
(Quite alot of messages people have took the time to write of support and would want Brian to hear,feel,know) she literally only reads out the comments that are about HER and skips past any others,goes quiet until she’s scrolled down to another one where her name is mentioned ESP if she’s been flattered or complimented.
She will literally repeat it aswell until she knows he’s bloody heard!
I wonder if he notices that or reads through them himself at some point and thinks ay 🤔 or why wasn’t that question for me on my channel read out too so I could answer it or that lovely comment encouraging me etc read out so I could say thank u…

That’s shady behaviour imo and at the end of the day people are on there for HIM,Not her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Especially when someone with him who formerly was the editor I believe of the NOTW

Cannot believe how Brian Harvey has ended up. I used to follow East 17 a bit back in the day, in so far as I listened to their music and watched them when I caught them on TV. It's extremely sad what's happened to Brian. Does he not have real friends and family? It seems like he uses Youtube and the conspiracy theories as a replacement for something missing in his real life.

What's the truth about the bizarre jacket potato incident where he got "run over", does anyone know? Because the official line on that one has never made sense.

Cannot believe how Brian Harvey has ended up. I used to follow East 17 a bit back in the day, in so far as I listened to their music and watched them when I caught them on TV. It's extremely sad what's happened to Brian. Does he not have real friends and family? It seems like he uses Youtube and the conspiracy theories as a replacement for something missing in his real life.

What's the truth about the bizarre jacket potato incident where he got "run over", does anyone know? Because the official line on that one has never made sense.
I heard he fell out the car while high on drugs

• Sad
  • Wow

His friends are his drugs and always have been. He's on the road to wipe-out and we can all see it.

• Sad