Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Brian is the reason Peter Andre has the life he has now
I do love how he calls them all out...šŸ¤£
---
There is a beautiful girl in the danniella westbrook post who worked with Nikki about 20 years ago said she was a witch back then. She is a woman. Whenever she is on a live. She there pissed eye bleeping the camera. Brian was on his own all over Christmas no kitchen no Christmas Dinner ect he looks grey and malnourished. Saying he Spending Ā£45 a day on take aways why the duck isn't she cooking for him. Letting him rant and rave having a breakdown on YouTube she is a clout chaser and I remember that magazine article. Brian has worst taste in women and apparently she has been with some of the other band members. She is literally 1 up from Danniella. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Strange how something from 20 years ago can be fresh in ur mind, yet ask me what I did last week...lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Brian has a video with his Royalties up on screen and heā€™s Earning a grand or less a year
Remember He was Sacked from the band so thereā€™s Tunes he hasnā€™t collaborated on and also breeches in his contract which may effect his royalties
Jon as @kokomonroe said works as a roofer he had his own company which went bust and is now in a partnership

When Jon said About him getting Shot it wasnā€™t a Threat or a warning it was in conversation
He said Leave it Bruv your gonna get shot
( With his constant flapping Gums about all and Sundry)
Brian and his now Extremely Paranoid self is misconstruing that as a Threat or Jon knows something
Brian needs Sectioning
Meanwhile His Carer Nikki ( Iā€™ve slept with 5Million men ) (( was a Article in closer when she was 25 bragging about she slept with 5000 men Christ knows where that number stands now as sheā€™s in her 40s at least)))
Nikki has been on a Spa day at a top notch London hotel with her Mate, and thatā€™s the 2nd time this year
Boils my Piss sheā€™s meant to be looking after him and whereā€™s the money coming from šŸ‘暟‘暟‘æ
The taxpayer probably..
---
My mum is Irish she is from waterford. My kids da is from Ballyfermot in Dublin. I lived on Donegal for 4 years kids hated it so we came back to North London spent 10 years in Liverpool also. But Ireland is safer for kids. And on my dads side they came over from Jamaica and ended up in Brixton. South London not safe at all. Good for you for getting out. And as for Brian well he has lost it. Constantly calling people pedos. Promising to reveal evidence never does. Saying Tom Watkins is alive. He gave up weed it's made him worse. Just a mad man rambling and he has nobody. I used to feel sorry for him I don't anymore
---

He posts these long videos and then People just made shorts of them they are all over YouTube
They are also on TikTok as well ( which is where they keep popping up for me)

ETA- I also think there is a grain of truth in what Brian comes out with. The music industry is known for having dodgy managers who take advantage but as you say .. he embellishes to the point where no one takes what he says seriously ( which isnā€™t helped with him clearly having some serious mental health problems )

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
---

Strange how something from 20 years ago can be fresh in ur mind, yet ask me what I did last week...lol
Well Nikki get slated on some channel on YouTube about some film she done with Dave Courtney. She is not liked. And Brian does himself no favours.
---

---
This YouTuber Mr Boo Bee Doo is brilliant all he does it take Brians videos and edit. This is the latest on Brian and John
---
The taxpayer probably..
---

They are also on TikTok as well ( which is where they keep popping up for me)

ETA- I also think there is a grain of truth in what Brian comes out with. The music industry is known for having dodgy managers who take advantage but as you say .. he embellishes to the point where no one takes what he says seriously ( which isnā€™t helped with him clearly having some serious mental health problems )
I know the entertainment industry is full of weirdos. Kids being groomed. And people being made to do things that don't want to . Brian has sat on information for 10 years. Nobody is going to take him seriously now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I grew up in the same village as Nikki Lee, knew her and her family fairly well. She was always provocative, had a ā€œglamourā€ career pretty much out of school.
Itā€™s surprising because her family were pretty run of the mill, her dad quite strict. Her brother is (was?) disabled with profound learning difficulties. I think it was a difficult childhood looking back as this was the 80s/90s and having a very disabled child was something that stood out, I think she got taunted a lot for it to be honest.
I donā€™t know if that prompted her to become the person she is but she was always a bit ā€œgobbyā€ and brash, for want of a better way of saying it. I donā€™t remember her mum being that way. I donā€™t think it came from her family, and she really wasnā€™t one of the popular girls either. She wasnā€™t a girl all the boys wanted to date, she was viewed as rough. I hate saying that as an adult woman now, as she was just a kid at this point. But there we go, thatā€™s how she was perceived.
She was always after the Z list celebs, I donā€™t think BH was the first, Iā€™ll try and remember who else she was associated with - the Dave Courtney thing has jogged my memory!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I grew up in the same village as Nikki Lee, knew her and her family fairly well. She was always provocative, had a ā€œglamourā€ career pretty much out of school.
Itā€™s surprising because her family were pretty run of the mill, her dad quite strict. Her brother is (was?) disabled with profound learning difficulties. I think it was a difficult childhood looking back as this was the 80s/90s and having a very disabled child was something that stood out, I think she got taunted a lot for it to be honest.
I donā€™t know if that prompted her to become the person she is but she was always a bit ā€œgobbyā€ and brash, for want of a better way of saying it. I donā€™t remember her mum being that way. I donā€™t think it came from her family, and she really wasnā€™t one of the popular girls either. She wasnā€™t a girl all the boys wanted to date, she was viewed as rough. I hate saying that as an adult woman now, as she was just a kid at this point. But there we go, thatā€™s how she was perceived.
She was always after the Z list celebs, I donā€™t think BH was the first, Iā€™ll try and remember who else she was associated with - the Dave Courtney thing has jogged my memory!!!
That's why she got into that Industry and would f u c k anyone.. makes sense.. shame she didn't learn from how she was treated to be a kind person..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

My nan used to be like that. She could barely remember what had happened on the Corrie episode she watched just an hour before but if you asked her how her next-door neighbour from 30 years before used to have her coffee she could tell you. It was great in many ways because you went to her when you wanted an argument settled and 99% of the time, she had an answer for it...then again if you were the one in the wrong not so much :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently she did a magazine article about sleeping with over 500 men and that was about 20 years ago I think. I don't know anyone who has anything nice to say about her. She looks hard faced and is taking Brian for a mug

Apparently she did a magazine article about sleeping with over 500 men and that was about 20 years ago I think. I don't know anyone who has anything nice to say about her. She looks hard faced and is taking Brian for a mug
@kokomonroe
5 Thousand she Claimed and that was when she was 25, she has to be in her 40s now
More Cocks than John Wayneā€™s pistol šŸ”«

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
@kokomonroe
5 Thousand she Claimed and that was when she was 25, she has to be in her 40s now

Well according to Danniella Brian has a small one so I'm surprised she can feel anything after all those men. Dirty witch she is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
---
@kokomonroe

Just read the article. Never sleeps with the same man twice. Has she no shame at all. How embarrassing. Slapper at its finest. If Beverly Macker from Royle family had a face she would be it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always seemed to be lying about her age in the past. How old is she? She looks a similar age to Brian, who's 50 this year.

I don't actually know she has been around since the 00s so I'd say she is Brians age also.. this is them in 2009 rough as old boots
She looks Older than him there šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Does anyone know if he ever sees his Daughter, Teigan? sheā€™s got a Aesthetic salon and her TikTok has some very lovely pictures of Brian and her Mum Natasha

Reactions: 8
She looks Older than him there šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Does anyone know if he ever sees his Daughter, Teigan? sheā€™s got a Aesthetic salon and her TikTok has some very lovely pictures of Brian and her Mum Natasha
I dont think he has seen his daughter in years
. I could be wrong but he never mentions her. He did mention something about Natasha dad being Mason..And phone calls being tapped. And news of the world being part of there break-up. Its hard to listen and dilute half of what Brian is saying most of the time. I hope she texts him and checks in with him..Still her dad

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She always seemed to be lying about her age in the past. How old is she? She looks a similar age to Brian, who's 50 this year.
Well I'm 49 this year.. I was 30 back in that picture... she would be around that age...
---
I think she was quite the pretty girl next door look when she was younger, as she got older and more toxic in her behaviour she got uglier...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well I'm 49 this year.. I was 30 back in that picture... she would be around that age...
---
I think she was quite the pretty girl next door look when she was younger, as she got older and more toxic in her behaviour she got uglier...
People who are bitter and not nice it begins to show in there face. You stood out as you were classy and naturally beautiful. You were just smiling no pouting at all..Nikki looked liked a bag of spanners and a try hard. She is hard faced and gets upset whenever Danniella gets brought up and he has been married and had a kid since then.

• Heart
People who are bitter and not nice it begins to show in there face. You stood out as you were classy and naturally beautiful. You were just smiling no pouting at all..Nikki looked liked a bag of spanners and a try hard. She is hard faced and gets upset whenever Danniella gets brought up and he has been married and had a kid since then.
Yes absolutely.. I knew this pretty model.. the older she got the more bitter and jealous she became and her face started to look all countourted. Every now and then you'd see her smile or laugh and her natural looks would shine through and you could see she was an attractive lady. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes absolutely.. I knew this pretty model.. the older she got the more bitter and jealous she became and her face started to look all countourted. Every now and then you'd see her smile or laugh and her natural looks would shine through and you could see she was an attractive lady. X
You get the face you deserve. And I have a relative who was so pretty and now she looks like a witch and spouts pure venom for no reason and your right when she not being a horrible old cow and smiles her eyes light up and you think wow she looks nice and then that lasts all of 3 mins and its back being spiteful šŸ™„. Nikki just looks washed out and very unhappy to me. I think in her head being with Brian she thought she would get some clout. But all he does is sit in his house spouting everyone is out to kill him. But what I don't understand is. Brian is saying he can't leave the house as murdoch wants him dead. But took bags of shopping in from his front door from supposed fans?? Whose to say they didn't poison him through food? And also Nikki not only runs his social media she runs his ebay and he has a p.o box and stuff kept going missing. Fans saying they sent him weed and he never got it..But he put his address all over the Internet people are just popping round and leaving stuff at his door..Madness

• Wow
  • Sad
You get the face you deserve. And I have a relative who was so pretty and now she looks like a witch and spouts pure venom for no reason and your right when she not being a horrible old cow and smiles her eyes light up and you think wow she looks nice and then that lasts all of 3 mins and its back being spiteful šŸ™„. Nikki just looks washed out and very unhappy to me. I think in her head being with Brian she thought she would get some clout. But all he does is sit in his house spouting everyone is out to kill him. But what I don't understand is. Brian is saying he can't leave the house as murdoch wants him dead. But took bags of shopping in from his front door from supposed fans?? Whose to say they didn't poison him through food? And also Nikki not only runs his social media she runs his ebay and he has a p.o box and stuff kept going missing. Fans saying they sent him weed and he never got it..But he put his address all over the Internet people are just popping round and leaving stuff at his door..Madness
Wow thats crazy...& yes she definitely didn't get the rock star life she thought she would with him.. šŸ¤­
I suppose she's like an old dog looking for scraps šŸ˜

• Haha
According to John Hendy they are living off royalties. ( although tbh he also says he has a job ) so maybe they donā€™t get as much as Tony Mortimer.
Tony Mortimer invested his cash from his mechanical royalties and his songwriting royalties in office blocks. He's made a lot of money from that apparently (much more than from his songwriting).